Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Vote_lcapSoul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Voting_barSoul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Vote_lcapSoul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Voting_barSoul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soul Eater Rp thread

Go down 
+2
foalfire
Hellbreaker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Arashi tilted his head as Amu/Uma introduced herselves."Split personalilty, awesomeness." He adjusted his goggles, smiling as everyone else in the class started showing up."Well, I suppose I better open these doors." Pushing them open, he beckons."Come, fellow gimmertonks, let us see the foozeberry tree."Hopefully this one got somebody's attention. He loved messing with people by saying weird stuff. It wasn't fun with his family anymore, they just ignored it now.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Kai looked to Raya as she spoke, waving. She said she didn't know when they were going in, but was about to push the doors open.

I don't think that's a good idea...but if they're unlocked, go ahead.

Kai looked around, waiting for someone ahead of him to try the doors. The weapon that had been introduced by Amu and Uma earlier pushed open the doors, saying weird things. Kai just smiled and said nothing. It wasn't nice to judge if someone was crazy or not, so he just went in with them.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Uma bounced and clapped as Kia introduced himself and to her that meant they were friends. "Nice to meet you and don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a partner soon."

Amu took over again and and looked over at the boy reading the book. Taking a bit of a liking to him already since she too was a bit of a book worm. "well, I would hate to be thrown in detention on the first day for being late to class." She said. She turned her head a bit to try to read the title of the book on the cover to see if it was one she had already read or not. But before she could read it Uma took over again and nearly fell over, "oh, Amu already has a crush." She sang teasingly. "Trying to spy on the guys already." she laughed loudly and Amu blushed brightly, "I-I do not! I just wanted to see what book it was!" She turned away from the book kid, hoping he didn't see the blush. Geez, living with two people in one body was a pain.

Uma laughed and spun around to the book kid and the girl who said she would try to open the doors. "Hi! I'm Uma and theblushing goth is Amu"

Amu quickly cut in. "I am not a goth! I just like dark colors and know when to keep my mouth shut!" Uma laughed and shook her head, "whatever. Your totally a goth."

she went back to the kids, "so whats your names? Oh! Are you a weapon? Or are you a meister?" She asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Max sighed, and as she stuck her face into his book, he closed it on her cheeks. "A book." He said matter-of-factly. "And you'd have to do a lot more than that to make my angry, if that's what you are trying so hard to do."

He turned to the girl that approached him, with a soft smile. "Couldn't really be all that bad. It's just peace and quiet for two hours." He turned the book over to her slightly so that she could read the title of the thick book, but was interrupted by Uma, who fell and started talking to her other self. He said nothing, he only gave his soft smile as they started speaking to each other. He noticed the blush, but decided not to speak up about it. Whatever she was blushing about wasn't really his business to stick his nose into. "My name is Maximilian Fenar. I'm a meister who hasn't really been looking for a weapon."

He turned as a strange boy opened the door while shouting something nonsensical, and he he shook his head with a chuckle. He turned to the girl that he had released from his vice-grip. "Oh, look. The doors are open." He started to walk inside.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Raya flinched when the guy clamped the book on her cheek, but didn't make any sound. She simply rubbed her cheek and shot him a mean look. Raya looked at the girl and smiled. "Well Amu and Uma, It's nice to meet you. I'm Raya." Raya said with a sweet spot in her voice. She wasn't all flowers and candy, she sill had the froward edge to her, she just knew when to start and stop.
Raya looked at the door and watched as a kid opened them. She let out a big huff of air, she should have done that. Raya ignored his non sense and followed the boy in. "Why do you talk like that? Are you from a country where they talk gibberish?" Raya asked, not meaning to be mean, just speaking her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Kai waited up for the girl that the guy with the book had played around with, holding the door for people as they walked through. He waited there, tapping his foot, and whistling a slight tune as the girl and the guy spoke.

Wonder if I'll get a partner...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:36 am

((ooc: please note while paige is is travling stealthfully she should never be able to be seen by others unless they are good at finding or catching things like a master stealth travler or if paige just allows others to see her (aka purposly not be completely stealthy) then they can see her))

Paige notices a small group and decides that shed follow this group today. Paige begins to travel very stealthfully using her skills in stealth and acrobatics to make her way across the roof of the school making her way over the the roof of the building the group was talking about going into. Paige hides on the rof as she spies on them. Paige waits until most of them go into the room and waits until an opening to sneak inside. once inside paige finds a book shelf and climbs up it. Paige croutches down while on the top of it hiding in plain sight as she spies on the group again.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Alex walked through the doors, not saying anything or interacting with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Arashi blinked. Nearly everyone had ignored him. At least one person had reacted, but not the way he wanted. 'Aaaah, well.' He recovered, bowing low with an overly fancy gesture."I am but a humble warrior from Tokyo, though I am also known as Henjin by certain folks." Certain folks meaning his family, who are more than used to it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:43 pm

Nice to meet you, Henjin, Kai spoke up. I'm Akairyū, but my friends call me Kai.

I'd offer a hand, but I'm still waiting for these guys to come in.

Kai didn't seem agitated or impatient about it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Raya followed the group, not saying too much, which was different for her. "Well Henjin, do you know where we are going?" Raya asked, still following him deeper into the school. She looked at the group of people and wondered who was a meister or who was a weapon. "Hi Kai." Raya said with a smile, trying not to be too rude on the first day. "So Henjin, are you a scythe?" Raya asked, remembering when he pulled that childish trick out by the gate.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:53 pm

(Lol, my charrie's not gonna be forgiving me for this. Henjin means weirdo, or oddball. In Arashi's case, it's a insulting, but no less affectionate, nickname. Thinking about it, that's kinda how my family treats me......)

Arashi grinned, taking the henjining in stride."Nope, I'm a naginata, and also a cestus. I switch between the two. Watch!!" He arubtly turned into a elegent naginata, with a damuscus haft, the blade decorated with lightning patterns, and a spiked butt, to use as a stabbing spear. He then quickly transformed into a pair of cestus, heavily spiked, with dark blue metal fingers with sharp claws on the end. Transforming back, he smiled."Groovy, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Max smiled in return to the girl's glare, before palling her up. He opened up his book yet again, reading it as he walked through the crowd without needing to look up once. The boy on his right turned into a naginata, who's blade flew right past his face as it formed. He noticed it, but seeing as it hadn't impaled him, he made no mention of it. He only continued walking. He stopped next to a bookcase to lean against the wall next to it to read more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Kai chuckled at Arashi's display, and then turned to Raya, smiling and waving as she said hi to him. He turned back to Arashi, watching as Raya asked if he was a scythe. Arashi revealed that he was actually a naginata, and a pair of cestus. Kai blinked, tilting his head. Two weapon forms? That was rare.

That's pretty cool, Henjin.

He turned to Raya.

So who's your partner, Raya?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Paige watched carefully as one of the group members turned into 2 diffrent weapons.... impressive. Paige the watched one of the others react to what the 2 formed guy did. While they were distracted paige leaped quicetly down and stealthed her way under a table out of sight near the group so she could get a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater Rp thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next