Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Vote_lcapHead strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Voting_barHead strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Vote_lcapHead strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Voting_barHead strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Empty
PostSubject: Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)   Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:04 pm

It was Kim's first day of school. She just moved to Jumpcity from Gotham and was ready to make her mark here. She did little things in Gotham but mostly kicked butt around the world. Kim hated the new uniform, it was skirt was too short and the shirt was too tight, it wasn't her at all. She sighed as she opened her new locker and took out her first period books. She walked to her first class where she took her seat, the first thing she noticed was the blue haired girl, either she was creative or a Meta, Jump was full of those. Lucky her she sat next to her, maybe they would actually become friends. As the teacher took attendance He eyed Kim for a moment. "Everyone welcome out new student, Kimberly Patterson." He informed as he waved his hand towards Kim. "I'd prefer to be called Kim, please." Kim asked kindly. The teacher rolled his eyes and scribbled her nick name on the attendance sheet.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)   Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Banana leaned back in her chair as she stared at Kim with her purple eyes, tapping her pencil on her work book boredly, she wasn't good with social interactions and so didn't really know how to react to the situation, so she just kept quiet and waited for the teacher to start the lesson, she then looked down to her dress and straightened it a little out of feeling a little awkward then tightened her ponytail a little.

[OOC: How she currently looks.]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)   Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Spark smiles at the new girl. The seat between her and Banana was empty. Spark motioned for Kim to sit there.

"Hey! I'm Sam!"

Spark half-whispered to Kim, so she'd get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)   Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:07 am

In that class, behind the empty seat, sat a skinny blonde boy wearing the school uniform, all of impeccably clean with no creases, his name was Alex. Alex observed the new girl, she was ginger, a little pretty and slightly familiar, maybe, is he`s met this girl, he could recognize her voice Hi, I`m Alex
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)   Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:51 am

Banana just gave a sigh as Kim seemed to be going to sit next to her, making no attempt for any social interaction and just listened to what the teacher said, starting to write notes on the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)   Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Kim scribbled notes on with her near to perfect hand writing. She looked up at Sam and smiled. "Hi Sam!" Kim whispered back with enthusiasm, so what Kim was a superhero, she had a social life too. The people around her seemed genially nice, introducing themselves. She turned to say hi to Alex while smiling. He was a pretty hot person, nothing she couldn't handle though. "Hi!" Kim whispered with a smile, turning back around to take notes. Kim wanted to make more friends around her so she scribbled a note ("Hi what's your name") and passes it to the girl in front of her. "(Banana)

After Kim gave the girl the note the bell rang. Kim picked up everything quickly and held them at her side. She smiled at her new "friends" and was ready to ask questions. "Is it possible I could eat with you guys?" Kim asked too the three people she talked too.

OOC: (After all of y'all post we'll just skip too lunch.. kay!)

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)   Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Banana looked at the note and wrote back "my name is Banana" she simply wrote back, quickly writing her notes.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)   Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:12 am

Spark nodded, putting papers into folders and from there, into her backpack. She slung it over her shoulder, walking over to Kim.

"Sure, I'd love to sit with you at lunch!"

Spark looked to Banana and Alex.

"And I'd love to sit with you two, too!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)   Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:38 am

Alex slightly flinched, he recognized her voice, she was that girl that attacked him with that other guy, she didn`t seem to recognize him though so that`s okay. The bell rang and Alex stood up, he was offered to sit with people, which was a new experience for him Sure
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)   Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:43 am

Banana shrugged her shoulders "sure I'll sit with you too" she said, not really seeming very bothered.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)   Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:56 am

Kim smiled. "Great!"

Skipping to lunch

The four of them sat at a round lunch table. "Okay, I want to know what you classes you guys have after this?" Kim asked, trying to make small talk. She looked around her table, she wondered which one was Meta's and that whole blue haired thing was really intriguing Kim. "Okay Sam, I have to ask you, where do you get your blue hair from?" Kim asked, eating her salad properly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)   Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)   Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head strong (Alphie!!! :D open)
Page 1 of 1