Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEveryone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Voting_barEveryone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEveryone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Voting_barEveryone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)

Go down 
+4
Bow
Energy
Hellbreaker
Emmz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:43 pm

------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0qIG-h4rIE <---------

Miley wipes away her tears and puts on the braclete.

[color=orange]"I will wander 'til the end of time, "/color]
"just to find my way to you."

Miley begins to dance a little twirling and stopping about a few feet away from toji before continuing.

"I pulled away to face the pain."
"I closed my eyes and drift away."
"Over the fear ."
"that I will never find A way ."
[color=orangeto heal my soul."[/color]
"And I will wander 'til the end of time."
[color=orangeJust try and find you!"[/color]
"My heart is broken
"But I know, that you will"
"Fix my heart, and save my soul"

Miley dances a little more.

"Just save my life"

Miley twirls once before continuing.

"I can't go on living this way["
"But I can't go back the way I came"
"All in this fear that I will never find"
"A way to Back to you"
"And I will wander 'til the end of time"
"Just to find my way to you!"

"My heart is broken"
"But I Know, That you will"
"Save my life."

"Change
"open my eyes to the light
" I denied it all so long, oh so long"
" I will never say, goodbye"

Miley then begins to dance as she sings

"My heart is broken"
"Help me, I can't hold on"
"Save My life"

Miley then walks back over to toji as she sings

"My heart is broken"
"But you have to, Fix my heart"
"And save my soul"
"My heart is broken"
"But you have to, Fix my heart"
"Save me from sorrow's hold "

Miley then kisses toji as the song ends
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:30 am

“Caaannn;” Scapegoat would confront Kyte with a drawn out note. A faint drumming could be heard in the distance, building in crescendo. - www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-39AyJul_E

“You hear the people sing;
Singing the songs of spellbound men;
It is the music of a demon;
Who has come to strike again;
When the beating of your heart;
Takes on far too much hum-drum;
You will burst into bright flames;
And you shall succumb!

Are you looking for her Kyte;
Seek and pursue my abductee;
Beyond the cavalcade is there a girl you long to see?
Then let us not fight, we can meet her tonight - follow meee!”

Now the crowd would join in, roaring to life on the chorus.

“Do you hear the people sing;
When the beating of our hearts;
We will burst into bright flames;
And we shall succumb!”

“Will you give all you can give;
And face the demon of the dance?
Far for me to say old chum;
But you do not stand a chance;
The power of Sweets;
Is greater than petty romance!”

“Do you hear the people sing;
When the beating of our hearts;
We will burst into bright flames;
And we shall succumb!”
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:04 am

Nina sat in the cold and concrete room that she had been placed in, there were bars over the windows that the soft moonlight shone into, she stood up and stared into the moonlit sky, wrapping her fingers around the bars as she began to sing, apologizing for everything wrong she had done to Kyte as well for being so easily kidnapped and being a bother to him, she didn't want to marry Sweets, she wanted to marry Kyte. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVGS1XjFpe0

What I thought wasn't mine
In the light, wasn't one of a kind
A precious pearl when I wanted to cry
I couldn't 'cause I wasn't allowed

Gomenasai for everything
Gomenasai, I know I let you down
Gomenasai till the end, I never needed a friend
Like I do now

What I thought wasn't all so innocent
Was a delicate doll of porcelain
When I wanted to call you and ask you for help
I stopped myself

Gomenasai for everything
Gomenasai, I know I let you down
Like I do now

What I thought was a dream, a mirage
Was as real as it seemed, a privilege
When I wanted to tell you, I made a mistake
I walked away

Gomenasai, for everything, Gomenasai, Gomenasai
Gomenasai, I never needed a friend, like I do now
Gomenasai, I let you down, Gomenasai, Gomenasai
Like I do now
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:18 pm

There opens a portal behind Sweets, the demon merc he had hired steps through.

"Bang-bang-bang,baby, let me do my thing.
Let the demon's bell ring.
When it comes to the twin guns, I am king."

He bows to
his employer.

"here I am, boss,
ready to cut down your enemies like razor floss.
When it comes to surgical presision, I am the best decision."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Kyte spied Scapegoat as he confronted him in song, and instantly, he understood. Many demons throughout Hell were known for a variety of things, and only a few of them were more popular than Kyte, Sweets being one of these few. Scapegoat was his vassal. Kyte approached Scapegoat, a grin like the Cheshire Cat upon his face.

♪ I see...so you and Sweets are the ones responsible for this. ♪
♪ It's a shame to see when fools like you choose not to live in bliss. ♪
♪ Very well, come what may! I'll play your stupid game. ♪
♪ Just know that I'll lay waste to Sweets and his domain! ♪

♪ Throw any obstacle my way! You'll try, and try, and fail! ♪
♪ It's far too late to stop me! You've let loose the Hounds of Heck! ♪
♪ And mark my words, Scapegoat, by the end of this tale, ♪
♪ Sweets will be a corpse, and I will break your neck! ♪

♪ So take me to your master, fool, let's dance this dance of death! ♪
♪ Your domain shall lie in ruin, and you'll draw your last breath! ♪

Kyte then followed him to go see Sweets.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Bow was walking around the edge of the forest. Her heart on cloud nine as she tried to stay grounded here on earth, but it was like telling a cat to not chase a mouse, impossible. One, because the cat likes the mouse, and two, because... the cat doesn't understand you. Anyway, Bow was being absent-minded as always and another song came to mind that fit perfectly with her mood...

--------------------> [url= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJWF4Ea-vAU] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJWF4Ea-vAU[/url] <--------------------

She started out still just walking along the forest's edge.

Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay
Come on and fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away

Bow started to levitate a few inches above the ground. She spun and twirled as she sang.

Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru
In llama land there's a one-man band
And he'll toot his flute for you
Come on fly with me, let's take off in the blue

Her thoughts filled with Mark and she started flying between the trees.

Once I get you up there where the air is rarified
We'll just glide, starry-eyed
Once I get you up there I'll be holding you so near
You may hear all the angels cheer 'cause we're together

Bow smiled brightly and floated, looking towards the clouds.

Weather-wise it's such a lovely day
Just say the words and we'll beat the birds
Down to Ac apulco Bay
It's perfect for a flying honeymoon, they say
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away

She flew above the trees and was air guitaring when she heard her name and twirled around. Her face lit up as she saw Mark and she flew to him, practically yelling the whole way. "MAARRRK!!" *giggle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:51 am

"Boowww!!" Mark yelled out as he caught her in his embrace and as their bodies rejoiced in eachother's company, the aura of hope which encased them both united like a spark lighting a match and caused a bright flare to extend into the sky. For as stated many times before their souls were perfectly in sync; one half each of the same being and when together made a whole.

At no time did Mark feel more complete than when he held this girl in his arms and vice versa. He need not say this because Bow herself could feel it too. Words were not needed to explain their feelings for eachother for the love they shared was so pure a simple touch spoke volumes. So instead Mark simply spoke of what was on his mind at the moment. "Happy Valentines day! Very Happy" He then held out a simple Hershey's chocolate which had written on it, "Be Mine." in blue marker. Now to others, people might think this a very crappy gift, but it was supposed to signify something between them. Every gift Bow had ever received from Mark was not of his own making and was stupendoues in it's value, but this one thing he gave her on valtentines day was simple and something he made himself. Nothing fancy, but it was the symbol itself he was going for. The chocolate read; Be Mine. "...because my heart is already yours."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:09 am

Seated on a makeshift throne found in the prop cupboard, Sweets brooded as time went by. It wouldn't be long now before he could leave Jump City in cinders. Fry everyone, give 'em a real case of hot-foot. Then he would see what use he could get out of his new bride. They never lasted. Something about his company wore them down into insanity, which is why it was so important to have a demoness this time. Made of tougher stuff.

Small shrunken eyes turned to the mercenary. Why get your own hands dirty when there were professionals? Sweets applauded slowly, "Always did appreciate an entrance well made. Listen. There's someone on his way over. Real buzz-kill type. I want you to take those pocket rockets of yours and..." There was movement in the entranceway, "Light him up."

As Scapegoat returned Sweets pretended to stand, only to drop back into his throne more comfortably, "There he is." The demon's hand flourished to beckon his foe. He chuckled in an almost polite way, "Seems there's been a misunderstanding. When I gave you an invitation, you were suppose to back down." Sweets was wrathful, not tolerant of any disrespect, "No one rains on my parade, Kyte."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:30 am

Nina walked up to the door of the room where she was trapped, able to see through one of the small windows in it, able to see the corner of Kyte's coat, she suddenly started banging on the door "Kyte! Kyte I'm in here! Help me! He wants to marry me and make me his bride! Help!" she yelled, but her yells were merely muffled by the door before she slid down and began to cry a little, hoping that Kyte would win the day and save her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Kyte followed Scapegoat into the realm of the beast, or so someone would say. It was actually more like someone leading the beast into the lair. Sweets pointed Kyte out as soon as he saw him, and Kyte quickly noticed the other man in the room. He probably worked for Sweets, as well. Sweets said that Kyte must have misunderstood, for he was supposed to back down, and said that no one ruined his day.

Kyte laughed cruelly. What a stupid man.

Is the mighty lord Sweets angry? That's cute.

Kyte pulled out his handguns, marching towards Sweets and his throne menacingly, with an insane grin.

Especially when you're trying to display it to the one who used to carry the title Wrath. Anywhore, I think it's you who's misunderstood, Sweets.

Kyte rolled around his head on his shoulders, releasing a few tension bones in pops.

I'm not just going to rain on your parade...I'm going to burn it to the ground.

After that last remark, Kyte started burning in an inferno of black flames. It was kind of a precursor to his transformation, as he hadn't actually done it yet, his eyes glowing blood red.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Bow could have held on to him for eternity. Never did she feel more alive than when she was in his arms, and she did know he felt the exact same way. They were soul mates! Perfect for each other in every way imaginable. It wasn't until today though that she had completely figured that out. Today was the beginning of something even more incredible than anything they had shared before. It was Valentine's Day.

The seemingly ordinary chocolate in Mark's hands made Bow tear up. She could tell just by looking at it that he had made it himself, mostly because she had made so many sweets before. Her hands clasped around her mouth in excitement, and an open smile spread across her face. "Oh Mark... It's perfect! Absolutely wonderful! Fabulous!... Beautiful..." Nobody but Mark would understand what she meant. How could anyone classify a piece of chocolate as beautiful? But she understood the thought, the effort, the symbolic attachment Mark had given to his gift. She knew he could have gotten her anything, he had done it time and time again, but this was special. It was from the heart. It was his gift to her that he made. She took it in her hands gently as he spoke his last words. She stared down at it for a moment and then looked back up to him. Not a word was said out loud, but it didn't need to be. He would know just by her expression that she was his, wholly. Her eyes lit up and she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him sweetly, and she held on to the chocolate in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 am

Juugan bows to the demon lord.

"Wise choice,
now allow me to give my guns their voice....."

He turns around, pulling out his 'pocket rockets', as his employer had called them, holding them in that unique way he did, his pinkies on the trigger.

"I am Demon Royalty, Juugan Shinigami,
perhaps you
have heard of me?
I'm the master of shooting a bullet,
and I'm about to make you cool it......"

He jumps away from sweet.

"Unless you can give me a better offer,
them perhaps my words toward you will become softer."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:57 pm

((OOC: I'm hopscotching this round. Can't skip too well. Kyte go.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:27 pm

OT: Gonna switch the first and second verse because of obvious gender reasons. XD

After receiving a warm greeting from his true love, he grabbed her hands and spun around with her feeling another song creep up from his vocal chords and ring out threw his mouth into the air:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duKLY7Aq5NI

"I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile,
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs."

As Mark begins to sing, he imagines every single part of her body in detail. Recalling the sensations he felt with his eyes closed as he touched or kissed these areas.

"The dimples in your back
At the bottom of your spine
But I love them endlessly."

At the end of his verse he rubs bow's cheek and opens his eyes peering upon her and blows a kiss at her, which actually litterally flies towards her, but in the shape of a blue smoke ring heart, which gets bigger until it reaches her head and frames around it like a picture.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Kyte turned to Juugan as he sang his little verses. Apparently, the kid thought he was very good with guns. Kyte instantly transformed, and came out of the black blaze pointing Tenebrae at Juugan, and Lux at Sweets.

♪ I'm not really in the mood to kill a kid tonight. ♪
♪ Double of Sweet's pay should settle this alright. ♪
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)   Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Loves a Sing-A-Long! (V-Day Musical/Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next