Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPreforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Voting_barPreforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPreforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Voting_barPreforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Preforming solo (moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Leeloo followed him in laughing and right about after the second face he made at her she phased into the ground and trough the insides of the mirrors going over to where eric was. Leeloo then would come half way out of the mirror behind Eric and do a freeky horror scream mixed with a teridactal screach trying to freak himout.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:14 pm

Eric laughed, he was laughing so hard he was beginning to cry. Eric then was screamed at which made him scream loud out of total fear. He then saw Leeloo and began to laugh again. "Damn your good." Eric said fixing his hair. He looked around the place and pondered. "Where's the exit?" Eric asked to no one.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:24 pm

Leeloo laughs acidentaly phasing through the mirror and into the ground and she slowly cam e back up laughing lightly hitting eric in the arm.

"thats for freaking me out ealier."

Her voice a little louder than usual. Leeloo then smiles but her voice is quiet again

"anny where... at least for me it is..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Eric smiled. "Well yeah, but I mean the regular exit."Eric laughed walking over to Leeloo, grabbing her hand, and pulling her through the mirrors trying to find the exit. "Are they purposely trying to do this?" Eric thought aloud, finally finding the exit. When they were out he let go of her hand awkwardly. "Now what?" Eric asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Leeloo blushes brightly when Eric grabs her hand and awkwardly lets go of his hand as well. Leeloo then looks around then back to Eric speaking quietly.

"How about the roller coaster."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:06 pm

"Don't scream too loud!" Eric challenged walking up to it smiling down at Leeloo. As they sat down front seat Eric already had his hands behind his head, this was going to be easy for him! He loves the thrill and adrenaline rush of roller coasters.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Leeloo had to hand the man her violin before going in the cart. The man just gave her a look that said "why do you even have that in the first place?" Leeloo sits down next to Eric. The roler coaster then begns to move slowly at first as the ride begins.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:46 pm

Eric didn't scream, he just laughed and laughed. When the first dropped hit, that was the best part! "This is amazing!" Eric yelled over the screams of other people.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Leeloo cheered a bit as she laughed, leeloo was used to going this fast down ward and such by now condiering all the building she jumped off phasing through the ground for a fast escape. Leeloo holds up her arms laughin as she go down another drop.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:26 pm

"For a pathetic carnival this is amazing!!" Eric countered as the ride pulled in. "That was fun!" Eric was laughing when he got out, helping Leeloo out too. "We should go to the Ferris Wheel. It's my favorite ride!" Eric said, smiling at Leeloo
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Leeloo smiled nodding her head heading over to the ferris whel after getting her vilin and its bow

9ooc; sorry short
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:02 pm

As Eric and Leeloo in line for the Ferris wheel Eric couldn't help but just to smile. "This was a pretty awesome night!" Eric said a they climbed in the rocky old cart. HE didn't fully trust these things, they could break any second, but it was still fun.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:31 pm

"a lot better than most..."

Leeloo says in a quiet but happy tone and for once not all that creepy. Leeloo climbed in the old cart thinking that it didn't look all that save but if it broke off or something leeloo could always phase them so they wouldn't get hurt. as the ride begins to start leeloo looks to Eric smiling.

"Thanks for being such a great friend Eric I really needed one lately... well at least one that doesnt side track off and talks about a concert or makes fun of me."

Leelook says partly laughing at the mentioning of her friends making fun of her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:44 pm

"Yeah friends, I feel like I haven't seen mine in for ever!" Eric said putting his hands behind his head. He then wanted to see what she would do if he scared her on here. He began to rock the cart they were in as they went in circles.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:49 pm

"Eric stop it!"

Leeloo said holding onto the cart for dear life wondering why eric was doing this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preforming solo (moon)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot :: East Side: The Good Life-
Jump to: