Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPreforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Voting_barPreforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPreforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Voting_barPreforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Preforming solo (moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:25 am

Eric thought if he should tell her everything, but why burden her with his burden? "Almost, I was asked but I turned them down, I ended up as a Teen Titan though." Eric said simply, leaving out practically all the details about how much pain he's gone through the past year or two.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:31 am

"If your a Teen Titan why are you in Steel City...?"

Leeloo said quitely. She really didn't get why he was in steel if he was a titan, the Titans domain was Jump City not Steel.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:58 am

"I came to see you of course!" Eric pointed out. "Oh,and I used to be a Titan, passed tense!" Eric said, as a firm fact. He was old now and he felt like the Titans didn't need him now.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:05 am

Leeloo hugs her Violin a bit tighter as she looks to Eric smiling blushing a little.

"You came all the way out here just to see me?"

Leeloo says quitely as they near the Jump City bridge. Leeloo was kinda happy that Eric siad this.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:09 am

"That's what I said." Eric smiled looking at Leeloo, not really what to do next. When they were walking on the bridge, Eric had an idea. He jumped up on the bridge rail and jumped off, secretly hanging on under-neath.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:22 am

Leeloo tried to grab him as he jumped but failled.

"ERIIIICC!!!"

Leeloo starts to cry as she slowly falls to her knees hugging her violin tightly. Leeloo didnt know what to do so she jus cryied thinking Eric had just basically killed himself.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:29 am

Eric peered his head over the edge seeing her cry. He jumped over the edge patting Leeloo. " Hey, I'm fine. I just needed a conversation starter." Eric tried to comfort feeling guilty already.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:33 am

Leeloo see Eric and jumps up hugging him tightly speaking quietly again.

"Don't do that..... I already lost my parents.... i dont want to lose you to...."

Leeloo saidholding onto him tightly as she cries
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:37 am

"Well at least I know you care." Eric said hugging her, not realizing what he did. He felt like crap now. He let her cry and probably looked like he was mugging her from a cars point of view. Eric stood up, helping her up to and holding both of her hands, he held them up to her face and wiped away her tears. "Come on, let's go do something fun!" Eric urged, trying to get her to stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:00 am

Leeloo nodds sniffing a little as she uses her jacket sleeve to wipe her treas away fixing the running make up a little as she dowes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:04 am

Eric thought of a place to hang out, and smiled. "Alright, We have a creepy goth bar, or the carnival." Eric asked looking at the road. He smiled, knowing she would want to go to the bar. "The carnival it is!" Eric yelled into the air, throwing Leeloo on his back and running towards the carnival.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:14 am

After Eric asked the question Leeloo thought for a second before answering.

”Well how about the- “

Eric then interrupts her and throws her on his back. He must not have heard her begin to talk because of the cars and her talking so quietly. Leeloo holds onto her violin and bow with one arm and onto Eric with the other trying not to fall off.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:29 am

They arrived at an old carnival, but no one was really there considering it was almost mid night. "This is going to be fun." Eric said letting leeloo off his back slowly so she didn't break her violin or hurt her self. "So whats first?" Eric asked viewing the park. There was two roller coasters, a merry go round, a couple pathetic kid rides, a mirror house, and a Ferris wheel.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:41 am

Leeloo looked all around she'd only have been here twice before with her parents as a little kid. Leeloo then looks to the hall of mirrors place and then gets an idea and looks to Eric.

"Lets go to the Hall of Mirrors!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:31 pm

"Let's do it!" Eric said between laughs, jogging to the mirrors, and making a weird face in the first one he saw. He would then start sprinting through trying to lose her and pop up random places making weird faces at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preforming solo (moon)   Preforming solo (moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preforming solo (moon)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next