Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Eric's Return (Open to All) Vote_lcapEric's Return (Open to All) Voting_barEric's Return (Open to All) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Eric's Return (Open to All) Vote_lcapEric's Return (Open to All) Voting_barEric's Return (Open to All) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Eric's Return (Open to All)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Eric's Return (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:34 pm

It was 1:30 in the morning in Jumpcity, Eric just returned from sweat filled training. It's been a couple a months and he had no contact with anyone, unless they were tracking him, which in his opinion is kind of creepy. Eric stretched his arms out letting the nano bots retract back into his gauntlets, revealing his sweat pants and loose tee he wore for training. Eric crouched to observe the city, memories flooding in. His left foot was hanging off the edge of a building, overlooking Jump city. Eric sighed, his friends faces flashing through his mind. He didn't know what he would do when he saw them again and how he would explain his long absence, He doesn't even remember if he told any of them when he left.

Eric ran to the side of the building jumping off and landing in a roll. He began a jog which slowly formed into a sprint through the streets. He ran into an alley where he met Paige. Then he ran through the park where he first fought with the Titans. He passed the Titan's tower where his friends would be sleeping the night away. He didn't spare a glance as he passed the Tower. He ended back in the streets of Jumpcity, looking like an innocent jogger in the late night. Eric came to a stop from his late night jog and stood on the sidewalk, not knowing what to do with himself. He didn't know what to expect when he came back from his training, he feels kind of stupid now that he's here.

Now what?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:44 pm

Toji comes rushing down the street, shouting angirly at a imp that he'd been tracking and chasing all day."Get back here you little runt, so I can send you already and get to bed!!!!" The imp sneered at him as the young-halfing neared."Runt? You're one to talk, pipsqueak!!!" As Toji jumped at it, the imp teleported, laughing as it appeared behind him and threw a baseball sized fire ball at Toji's butt."Yipes!!!!" As Toji danced around, trying to get the flame off, the imp fell down, rolling with laughter."Ahahahaha, hilarious!! And you're the Heir of the Okamis?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Akow Listens to music through her head phones while riding on her skateboard. For once she wasn't wearing her hero costume which meant she was avoiding doing chores at home. Akow had her hair in their usual piggy tails and had on her usual "Be a Hero" hat on. Akow looked up at some guy chasing an imp for a good long while before looking down to see a guy standing right in her path. Akow tries to turn quickly out of the way so she wouldn't crash into the guy. Akow's skate board gets caught on the right angle of the sidewalk meeting the street causing Akow to fall on her face.

"....ok that hurt....."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Eric watched a blue haired boy chase another man down the street. Blue hair, talks loud? That must be Toji, Eric remembers running into him once or twice. Eric chuckled as the criminal caught Toji on fire, and began to stretch out his arms when someone hit him. Eric landed on the ground but quickly hopped up, recovering quickly. He turned around to see the brown haired girl, Paige.

Eric's first impression was to run, but Eric knew that after several months of training he couldn't be a coward anymore. Eric picked Paige up and squeezed her in a tight embrace. "Paige." Eric whispered not realizing what he might be doing to her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Toji blurred in front of the imp, glaring down at it. Seeing the look, the demon's eyes widened,"Oh sh-" WHAM!!!! Rocketing past the couple on the side walk, it compacted against a wall. Groaning as it slid to the ground, the imp got up, punch drunk as it staggered.Toji blurred in front of it, summoning his Dark Katana."In the name of Okami, I banish thee!!" The demon screamed and gnashed it's teeth as it was stabbed, slowly dissipating like smoke.Toji rolled his eyes."Sheesh, talk about a big ham!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Akow gently pats eric on the back as eric basically crushes her.

"uh hi random dude who apparently knows may name and is severely crushing me right now...."

Akow says trying to breath as she is being hug/crushed by eric. Akow though started to think this guy was hugging her as if he knew her and called her by her first name..... Oh no this must be one of this dimension paige's friends. This might take some time to explain, if she got a chance to breath that is.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:28 pm

Eric backed out of his hug in confusion then looked at Toji. "Paige? What happened..." Eric asked. She looked different, acted different, and she didn't know his name, What happened? He looked at Toji "Toji! Isn't that your name?" Eric called him over hoping someone knew him. He doesn't look that different except being slightly bigger. "Please tell me you recognize me?" Eric pleaded, being slightly pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Toji grinned,'Eric, welcome back!!! It's great to see you again!!!" He waves at Paige."And hello to you too!!!!Eric, man, where you been?" he tilted his head.'Hey, you guys wanna hand out? I know these great rap club nearby! Only a jog away!!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Akow sees toji and quickly realizes he must have known the paige over here too.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, ok you two need to chill out ok. You guys got me mixed up with the wrong girl. You see I'm from a parallel dimension so I'm not the Paige you know. But don't feel bad about it I mean Hotwire got me confused too. So considering how excited you were to see me I'm guessing you would be Eric from when she has told me and if so I just want to say your love story with Paige is one f the best I have ever heard I mean saving her from drowning! That was my favorite part in the story dude."

Akow says as she picks up her skateboard and fixs her hat.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Eric lets out a sigh of relief realizing someone recognizes him. "Oh Good, I thought everyone forgot me because some weird alien attack, Jumpcity is known for it's alien attacks. I guess that's kind of far out there though." Eric turns to Paige and takes in the story.

"So my Paige is gone... Why? Why is she gone again!!" Eric began to shout then quickly stopped realizing this girl has feelings too.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Toji wrinkled his eyebrow."Hey, I'm sure she's okay.Relax, eh?" He struck a herioc stance."And if not, I can always journey there and help her out,once I gain the title of Cheiftain!!" Toji grinned."So relax, eh? You might hurt this girls feelings!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:47 pm

"Dude chill out, she's fine I visited her like..."

Counts on fingers and holds up 3 fingers.

"3 weeks ago! She's actually doing pretty well for a girl who was suck in a hell demsion as a slave for god knows how many years.

Akow points a thumb behind her.

"She live out side the city in a circus! she's the same old paige from what i'm getting...."

Akow starts to mutter the next part now trying not to make eye contact

"only now shes a lot older, has a husband and two kids..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Eric smiled knowing she was okay. "That's Great-" Eric cut himself off hearing she's older now with a husband and two kids. "Oh...I-I Guess if she's happy.... Then I'm happy." Eric said with a pathetic smile turning too Toji. "You mentioned a bar...?" Eric said with slumped shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Toji smiled gently."Yaah, man. Let me guide you. Though it's sorta like a kid's friendly club, more than anything..." He guided them to The Giga-Pulse, which had rap and hip-hop pouring out of the open doors."Here ya go!!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Akow followed and looked the place over when they arrived then to Toji and Eric.

"Cool place but I think I'm gonna head off else where."

Akow said turning around placing her skate board on the ground and puts one foot on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Return (Open to All)   Eric's Return (Open to All) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's Return (Open to All)
Page 1 of 1