Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTo make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Voting_barTo make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTo make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Voting_barTo make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To make a dream come true. (Titans.)

Go down 
+2
Kyte
Draco
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:17 am

Bow blinked at the newcomers as she was thinking over what he just said. She decided to let them get acquainted as she thought over everything. As she came to her own decision, she stepped forward between all of them with a soft smile.

"Okay everyone. Here's the deal. Black Jack and I thought that we could decide whether or not to let him in by just talking to him. And from what he's told me, I think he's a wonderful match for our team, but before I say yes, does anyone else have any questions for Jonah?"

She looks around the room with a smile, as if this was the most brilliant idea ever. When her eyes met Jonah, she gave him a reassuring nod, knowing he would pass any of their questions with flying colors.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:17 am

When something suddenly appeared in front of him from out of nowhere, Jonah was surprised. Unfortunately, his response to the sudden appearance of an unknown attacker was a completely physically one since his body reacted before his brain had a chance to process the information the senses were sending towards it. Now Jonah might not have had superhuman strength but he had a pretty solid punch and he was a number of years older then his target...
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:00 am

Claire's eyes widened and she made a small force field where his punch was coming. Her force field was strong so it would most likely block it, or crack, but not break. She gave Jonah a look and then rested her eyes. She must have scared him.

"Woah there, buddy. I must've scared you too much. But I do have a question. What are your powers? I'd like you to be on the team, anyway, but I was just wondering."
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:35 am

Jonah blinked for a moment as his brain managed to catch up to his confused fist. It had hit something. Since the girl who had appeared out of nowhere wasn't clutching at her eye crying it wasn't her. Wait... girl?... His fist withdrawing as fast has it had taken the shot, Jonah looked honestly horrified at what he had attempted to do. "Oh lord I am so sorry! You just sort of came out of nowhere..." Taking panicky breaths for a few moments, Jonah managed to regain some control of himself.

At the question, Jonah took a few more seconds to regain his breath while he thought about how to answer it. Inwardly he frowned a little but accepted that he needed to tell them nothing but the truth. He would tell them the truth while dispensing of the need for honestly. "Well, I've already told Bow what my powers were, but to give you a recap they are magical and supportive in nature."

"There is something else... After every mission or so I might vanish for a little while. My magic doesn't exactly regenerate on its own so I need to go to certain places and do certain things in order to recover used magic. I could tell you more, but a lot of it rather personal and honestly I don't know any of you well enough to even think about telling you anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:11 pm

Claire smiled a reassuring smile and then said, "It's fine, it's fine. I should just be a little more careful with who I want to scare. Yeah the Titan's are kinda used to it so it mostly doesn't scare them. Right Bow?" She then went over to the fridge and opened it, scavenging it for an apple. She finds one and then smiles, closing the fridge and coming back to the group.

Throwing the apple into the air, Claire catches it when gravity returns it back down and takes a bite out of it. She loved the taste of apples because when the juice touched your tongue, it was a taste of downright sweetness. The only downside was the skin and as much as she didn't like it, she ate the skin anyway. What? A girl has gotta do when a girl has gotta do when she is hungry. "Cool powers. So you can say stuff like how one of the legendary Titan's, Raven, can do? And make weird things happen?", she asked.

It would be a cool thing to have a magic person on the team. Claire smiled at the thought of it because she didn't really think her teammates had qualities that fitted the term, "Magic". "Oh, that's fine! As long as you return or just let us know that your gone everything will be A-ok.", she said, titling her head and smiling widely. Even the Bow was the nicest girl on the team, Claire was maybe about 1 foot behind. Basically, they were both nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To make a dream come true. (Titans.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2