Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Vote_lcapTo make a dream come true. (Titans.) Voting_barTo make a dream come true. (Titans.) Vote_rcap 
Moon
To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Vote_lcapTo make a dream come true. (Titans.) Voting_barTo make a dream come true. (Titans.) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To make a dream come true. (Titans.)

Go down 
+2
Kyte
Draco
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Empty
PostSubject: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:44 am

It was snowing.

For Jonah, snow was something he had often times considered a myth of some sort. He had always heard stories that it existed and seen it on the TV or in pictures, but as far as he was personally concerned it didn't exist. He had grown up in the largest city of the state of Victoria, anything even close to snow was turned to slush within the first hour of its fall. On the rare occasion that he had not been in Melbourne when Winter had rolled around his family had gone down south to Warrnambool or Port Fairy, both located next to the sea. It just didn't snow in either of those places. While he wasn't quite sure as to why it was snowing here since the island was in the middle of Jump Bay and logically the same rules should have applied, the snow fell and it was an experience for him.

Pulling the coat he had wrapped around him a little tighter, Jonah shivered as he followed the path towards the front door of the Titan Tower. Cold withstanding, he was feeling great. He had recharged his powers the night before, had a good night sleep and now he was moments away from taking the first step on the road to a new life. As he reached the door, Jonah paused for a single moment as doubts filled his head. Pushing them aside just as quickly as they appeared he knocked on the door as loud as he dared. While waiting, he swept some of the snow at the base of the door away with his foot to keep moving.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Terry was in his room in the Tower, typing furiously away on his laptop as he listened to music on headphones. He had actually finished his homework this time, and was currently working on a case of some bank robbers that had previously escaped the clutches of the police. Suddenly, a box popped up on the screen, showing view of the front door of the Tower. Someone was there. He raised an eyebrow, taking off his headphones as he looked out into the snow.

Observing the man out there, he knocked on the door. Terry looked in a moment of disbelief.

He knocked on the door? I mean, yeah, we know he's there...but honestly.

He put an earpiece in, broadcasting to the other Titan communicators.

I'm sure you guys already knew, but we've got someone at the door. I'm working on a case right now, so could someone get that?
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Bow had actually been working out today. This morning she got up and was cold so decided to make herself some coffee, but then she got hyper. To blow off some energy, and because she hadn't done any practicing in a very long time, she decided to hit the gym. She was blasting 80s music and wasn't really paying attention to much else. It wasn't until Terry had made an announcement that she even realized she had been in her own little world. She snapped out of it and answered through her own communicator. "I'm on it!" *giggle*

She grabbed a towel and a quick sip of water before skipping to the front door. Although the weather outside was freezing, she was just in a tank top and shorts. She opened the door and the cold air made her shiver. Her teeth chattered a bit as she spoke. "Hi there! P-please come in! You'll freeze out there! Or I will right here anyway..." *giggle* She smiled and once he was inside she would close the door quickly behind him and then extend her hand for a handshake. "My name's Rain Bow, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:16 am

As the door opened, Jonah hadn't really been sure what to expect. A younger woman with pink hair in a tank top and shorts who looked like she had just run a marathon had not been expected in the slightest but was by no means the worst thing that could have opened the door. Noticing just how much the cold was affecting the poor girl (No real surprise there) Jonah was quick to accept her invitation into what he could only assume was her home. As the door closed behind him and the hand was offered as a form of greeting, Jonah offered her the faintest of smiles as he accepted her hand in a firm but mindful way. His mother had warned him about not coming on too strong when shaking the hands of a lady since first impressions were important.

"Jonah Orian. It is a pleasure to meet you Ms Bow. Thank you for inviting me into your home because it is freezing out there."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Bow shivered to get the cold off when she closed the door. She noted the way he shook her hand with care and yet it was firm, just like a businessman. She giggled at this thought and smiled up at him. When he introduced himself her smile dropped a tad. "Please, just Bow... No Miss... Anywho... How may I help you, Jonah? Are you wanting to become a Teen Titan, or are you just trying to find shelter from the cold?" *giggle* It seemed a bit silly to her that anyone would come to the Titans tower not looking for admission into the team, but she was just making sure.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Black Jack had been working out in the gym when the call over the comm link was heard. He was once again working on his boxing skills and was decked out in green track pants and green boxing gloves as he pounded away on a heay bag using the South Paw style. His upper body was bare and thus exposed his toned muscles and powerful abs to any who came by and as the sweat glistened off his skin with each punch he watched as Rainbow walked off to answer the door. As Black jack finished his work out he took off his boxing gloves and tossed them to the side as he wiped the sweat off his body with a towel.

He made sure to get the sweat off all the various Celtic, and catholic oriented tattoos on his chest, neck, back, shoulders, and arms. After this he adjusted the tape on his hands and then put on his two necklaces; one a long silver chain with a celtic cross, the other a shorther band with a cow skull icon on it. Black Jack then yawned as he walked back towards the kitchen, sipping from a bottle of water as he did so. However approachign the kitchen, he flet a cold chill and walked towards the source.

"Oi Bow it's like negative 50 outside, we got a UPS delievery to day or something today?" he called out as he walked down to the front lobby and saw Rainbow shut the door as a young man he had never seen before walk in. Walking in sipping his water, and oblivious to his state of undress. "Oh.....well if I had known company was coming in i would have gotten in me cumberbon and bow tie. Welcome to Titans Tower lad" he said with a smile followed by a sip of water.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:55 pm

"While I did come here solely for the former, after being out there for a while I have to say a little of both." Jonah joked slightly, chuckle weakly for a second or two before his small smile faded. "But yes, I did come here with the full intention of joining the Titans and offering them my services. It would be a dream come true for me. "

Glancing around the room briefly in order to get some idea of where he currently was (As well as to avoid looking at Bow in her current state of dress or lack there of. Business first damn it!) Jonah rubbed his hands together again just to speed up the warming up process as he turned back to look Bow in the eyes. "So... do I have to do a test or..." Turning towards the newest person to enter the room, Jonah felt a small wave of unease wash over him and he wasn't quite sure why. Maybe it was just the fact that the guy had tattoos. The last time he had seen anyone with tattoos was... not a pleasant memory for him. Still, he offered the man a polite bow of the head. "Thank you for the kind words, but I have not been accepted yet."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Bow giggled along side him when he told his joke. She nodded in understanding with a smile on her face as he said it was a dream of his to become a Titan. That feeling she understood greatly, as did most who joined this team. She watched him pondering what to do next, she was still quite new herself and the boy who just joined them was newer still.

Bow turned to Black Jack still smiling. They had just been working out together and so she wasn't surprised in the least at how he was dressed. She giggled at his question. "Just same old, same old... Somebody knocking on the door wanting to join..." She turned back to Jonah with wide eyes. "Not that that's a bad thing! I did it too!" *giggle* It took her a moment before she finally realized they didn't know each other. "Oh! Black Jack, this is Jonah Orian. Jonah Orian, meet Black Jack!" She smiled and let them get a bit more acquainted.

After a few moments, she remembered that Jonah had asked something. "Oh yeah... A test... Umm..." Bow thought back to her own experience testing. She never was one for fighting really, and it wasn't like there was an official test someone had to take she didn't think. "How about first we talk a bit? Get to know each other and you can tell us why you want to be a Titan!? Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Black Jack

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:58 pm

Black Jack nodded to Bow as he walked over to her and the newcomer. Walking past her, Black Jack gave Rainbow a friendly pat on the shoulder and said, "Even in your work out clothes and your tired muslces your still adorable Bow. Gonna make some lucky man very happy one day."

Walking over to Jonah he offered him his hand and said, "Nice to meet ya lad, as my lovely friend said, names Black Jack. Stick around you will see why."

Black Jack then walked back behind Rainbow and crossed his arms over his muscled chest and said, "Aye Jonah, it be best if we learned about ye first and then can gauge your abilitites. For now, just tell us what we should know, like were yer from and how you came to be here eh?"
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:02 am

Shaking Black Jack's hand in a firm business like fashion, Jonah politely nodded his head as he answered "Jonah Orian. It's a pleasure to meet you Jack."

Politely staying out of their conversation with each other, Jonah pondered exactly what he should tell them and what he needed to keep to himself. When the question was finally raised, he already had a censored version of events ready to go. "Well, I'm from Australia. I won't bore you with my childhood, but all things considered it was a good one. A few years ago, a drug house set itself up down the street from where my family lived. When I gained my magical abilities, the first thing I did was go and burn it and the drugs within it to the ground. I made a point of ensuring that everyone inside got out okay."

Jonah sighed at this, a small frown appear on his face. It just seemed like it was hard for him to express strong emotion anymore. "That... That was a mistake. The people who ran the drug house weren't thrilled with me and because I took care in ensuring people got out alive they knew who I was. A few days later, a bunch of thugs with guns kicked down my families door while we were having a get together and the last thing I remember was bullets flying. When I came too, everyone was dead."

"I spent a few years in a mental hospital after that. At first it was because I was in complete shock about what had happened, didn't say a single word for the first year. After that I was being treated for suicidal depression because I provoked the attack that got all my loved ones killed. I was considered well enough to be discharged recently. I had a fair bit of money saved away because of my families insurance policies and nothing to go back to so I decided to come here instead in order to try and dedicate my life to redeeming myself for my stupid mistake. "

For the most part, what he had told them was true and it was a rather accurate abridged version of events so far. There may have been one or two minor details left out but they didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:17 pm

Bow couldn't help but blush a tad at Black Jack's comment. She quickly shook the pink from her face though as the two men exchanged their handshake. When they had finished introductions and Black Jack had reaffirmed her opinion of talking first she smiled and leaned against the couch that was behind her. Though she would never admit it, she was actually pretty tired from working out and was hoping to be able to discern whether Jonah was good for the team just by talking. She wasn't much of a fighter anyway.

As he began talking Bow listened very intently and tried to soak in every piece of information. Not only was this her first time doing this sort of thing, but she had to set a good example for the even newer recruit, Black jack. She took note of his expressions and they way he told his story. The lack of emotion bothered her, but she thought that could be just because she was always over dramatic with hers. Still, something felt off about him. Not his story, she believed that 100%; it was the way he conducted himself.

Then it made sense. Spending time in a psychiatric ward could do that to a person. She knew first hand. They had wanted to take her to own after her own incident, but she took one look around at those same semi-expressionless people and ran. A flicker of sympathy and empathy ran across her face, but she tried to push them off her face and be as professional as possible, though she was failing pretty hard core.

When he finished his story a sad smile played on her lips and she spoke in a sweet, understanding, mature voice that may actually surprise those who didn't know her own story, though maybe because he didn't know her at all it would seem just normal. "Well... That sounds like a very sincere reason to want to join... And your story is just as compelling. I see no reason from that to keep you away. Now, what about your powers? You said you have magic capabilities... Would you mind explaining them a bit more in depth?"
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 am

(I am so sorry about the delayed reply.)

As he finished his story and waited for them to react to it, Jonah crossed his arms a little in order to help rally his own self confidence. It wasn't that he disliked meeting new people, but exposing so much of himself even if it was a somewhat twisted version of events was rather... unnerving.

Looking at Bow as she almost seemed upset at the idea of winding up in a mental help ward, he frowned a little. He had heard all the questions about horror stories and been forced to sit through one or two movies on the subject and it all honestly upset him. "For the record, almost all the horror stories that exist about mental health wards are complete bull. At least in Australia anyway. I've heard stories that the Asylum in Gothem and I assure you that a place like that would have been shut the hell down a long time ago in Australia."

Feeling that he had at least done the men and women who had helped him turn his life around a solid service in defending their honor as professionals, Jonah got to the matter at hand. His powers. "At the moment, I have only one power that is directly offensive. It is rather..." For a moment, Jonah seemed conflicted about his wording. " To put it simply, it is a lightning attack that can make a car explode. You can guess what it could do to a living person if I ever hit them with it."

Taking a small breath, he calmed himself a little before he went on. "I do have some healing magic that's rather effective... if a little user unfriendly. It can repair a minor broken bone that would take weeks to heal within ten minutes, but it doesn't exactly kill the pain. It depends on how big and bad the injuries are." He confessed.

For a moment, Jonah appeared to be considering different ways to describe his other powers before giving up a little. "There are a few more, but they are purely... head stuff. It's hard to explain."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Toji walked in, whistling a tune. He had been about to ask Black Jack if he could spar him, when he heard that someone had shown up.Seeing the guest, the young half demon waved."Yo, welcome to the Tower, man!!! You looking to join, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:15 am

Turning his attention towards the newest person to enter the room since his arrival, Jonah politely nodded his head with the slightest of smirks on his face. "As a matter of fact I am. What could have possibly given it away?"
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Claire already was in her room, just brushing her dark blue hair when she heard a new voice she hadn't heard before. It was someone new and she wanted to know who it was. It was a male voice and she smirked at the sound of his voice. Turning invisible, she went toward the room where everyone was at. Being invisible, she smiled to see a newcomer. She overheard that his name was Jonah. Deciding this would be fun, she walked over to him and then reappeared in front of him.

"Hi Jonah! I'm Claire, one of the Titans. I heard you were trying to join. Interesting..."

Claire held her hand out for him to shake as she gave him a cute smile and tilted her head. She wasn't normally this nice but she wanted to make a good impression on him so that they would have a good bond or relationship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To make a dream come true. (Titans.)   To make a dream come true. (Titans.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To make a dream come true. (Titans.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next