Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Vote_lcapSurvival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Voting_barSurvival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Vote_lcapSurvival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Voting_barSurvival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Empty
PostSubject: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Jump city zoo... there have been animal escapes before, but not like this.

A man had walked in, keeping his head covered... honestly, you'd think the security guards would have the brains to know something was up!

As he approached an enclosement, he threw off his bulky coat. His identity revealed to be that of Alysios Animo.

Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Dr_animo_concept_by_majortechdbd-d34yjen

I think these creatures are weak... they could use... adjustment." he said holding up his gauntlet. As people ran in terror, he vaulted over the short fence and ran up to a couple of crocodiles.

The security arrived only in time to see the croc enveloped in a bright light.

As it faded, a huge shadow loomed over them. They dropped their basic weapons as they all gawked.

Holy- Was the only word the man uttered before a tail incapacitated him

Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Croc2

Screams of terror filled the area.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Screams and sound of tails squishing human meats. "My kind of job." Zach Velocita, also known as Sonicboom, thought as he dashed at an easy five hundred miles per hour towards the Jump City zoo. "Who screams and gets squished in a z- Oh, THAT'S why." Zach beheld the behemoth of a crocodile before him.
"What I wouldn't give for the Crocodile Hunter to still be alive right now." Zach said out loud, drawing the attention of the crocodile and an old guy with some sort of metallic arm. "Wow oldie, I didn't know they still made Steam-Punk arms. Or if they ever did. Anyways, I feel some serious butt kicking is due first. Is it you or scaly over here first?" With no answer from the old man, Zach said "Well, with no answer big, ugly and slimy it is!" Zach then caused himself to burp, generating a powerful sonic blast to rocket toward the crocodile.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:12 pm

The croc embraced himself as the sonic blast hit.

"Our turn brat!" Animo yelled.

With that the croc roared and began charging.

Before it would even begin to land a hit, a cable would wrap around it foot, planting it in place. to the right of the gator stood a you man, standing over a re-assembled winch typed device, for lifting food into the habitats.

Hotwire

"I love herpetology. Not this much though."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:35 pm

"Well Hotwire, looks like you have the cables under control." Zach said with a grin, watching as the crocodile struggled with the cable, and the old guy adopted a look of slight bewilderment, and lots of hatred.
"But you forgot an important aspect of any show- The sound board!" Zach used the growls, and whistles of animal noises all around him, and directed them in one large powerful sonic blast at the crocodile. The crocodile remembering the force and pain of the last blast, used much of it's strength to snap Hotwire's cable, and rolled out of the way.
"You'll pay for this boys." The old man growled as he sprinted into the section of the zoo where they kept honey badgers.
"No! Not the panda bears! They'll kill us with their cuteness and bamboo swords!" Zach joked, tensing his body to sprint and tackle the old man before he could do any harm.
As the old guy leapt into the Panda pit, Sonicboom said to Hotwire nodding in the direction of the crocodile "I'll get the old coot, if you deal with Long Jaw John over there."
Now directing his attention at steel-arm, he saw something that made him mildly horrified and amused at the same time. The pandas hard doubled in size and now had bone armor plates protecting their heads, arms, chests and legs. They also hard terribly long claws protruding from their paws. But they were slow though, an average human could probably outrun them. "My cup of tea." Zach thought as he jogged at 50 MPH over to them.
"I didn't know we were in 'Evil Teddy Bears 2: The Pandas'." He shouted as he got ready to fire off sonic blasts.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:47 pm

"Great... just leave me to fight the oversized common crocodile, and don't EVEN BOTHER INTRODUCING HIMSELF!" He yelled jumping from the path of it throwing it's fists down in a ground slam.

"I need something more."

Hotwire saw a the winch and a lamp-post.

"That's it!" Hotwire yelled he ran to the cable and grabbed it, and ran into the croc habitat. The reptilian foe chased after him.

"Almost... almost." He said as he ran into the water.

As the croc was upon him, hotwire dropped the cable. Pulling out a grapple, he shot it up and attached to a guard rail above the habitat. He zipped above the crocs head as he held his free hand out. The pole disassembled and the wires connecting it to the main power grid connected to the winch. A high power current flowed down the cable and into the water. The Giant lizard shook crazily for a few seconds before falling unconscious.

Hotwire turned off the current before dropping from the grappling hook into the water, as he slogged back onshore, he saw the speedster about to fight animo.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:00 am

Zach fired sonic blasts off at the large bears, causing each of them to be knocked back a few yards. He said to the old coot "Normally it is against my honor code to hit old ladies. But then again, I don't have an honor code. So to hell with it!" Zach fired off a punch at the old man's head, but was intercepted by a forceful push from a panda.
Zach flew across the zoo like a rag-doll. He landed twenty yards away, where he slowly got to his feet. "And there's another nice long scrape down the arm. And the chest scrape from my scrap with Velocity is still healing..." Zach thought dryly.
Figuring he couldn't fight the old guy and three mutant panda bears alone, he dashed back to Hotwire. he ran around the technological hero at a quick speed, with the wind from the miniature vortex he created easily drying him.
"So, Hotwire. Nice to meet you. I'm Sonicboom, don't wear the name out. I would ask for an autograph or something, but currently these panda bears have decided they prefer human flesh over bamboo. So, you want to take the old guy and a bear, or two of the fuzzy buddies?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:16 am

"Likewise. I'll take the animo and bear. My powers should be able to interfere with his machinery... but i have to get close."

He ran over, letting zach take a couple of the bears.

He confronted animo.

"Alrighty then Aly... time to show you some real machinery."

"Insolent boy! My mechanical prowess is superior!"

Hotwire had managed to take down one of the bears while animo was ranting. It laid on the ground, seared by an explosive disc.

"You were saying?" Hotwire said approaching animo, his nanobots firing up. If only he noticed what animo had picked up. You see... at some point during the huge scuffle, a small reptile tank had been knocked over. Animo held a glowing... wriggling object in his hand. A king cobra. It grew... and grew... until it towered over hotwire.

"HSSSSSSS"

"I could really use a snake charmer right now..."Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Advent_of_Zilla___King_Cobra_by_ZillaMaster91
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:31 am

Zach was over to the Panda's thirty seconds before Hotwire had even taken three steps towards Animo. "Listen fellas, I don't watch the Care Bears much, but I know you're supposed to be nice, cute, and extremely cuddly. So, how about you turn back to normal and scuttle back off to care bear land?"
Zach was answered by a fearsome roar, and the slashing of a claw.
Zach sidestepped and said "Well, looks like I'm facing War bear and his brother." Zach laughed, as he sprinted around the bears, causing a vortex, slowly draining them of oxygen, and lifting them higher and higher into the air. Suddenly once the bears had almost suffocated and were a good fifty feet above the ground Zach ceased running.
They seemed to hand in the air for a second as Zach said "What comes up-"
In what seemed like a mere second they feel and smashed into the ground, having their bone plates crack, and the bears themselves getting knocked out.
Zach casually dusted off his legs, as he turned to see how Hotwire was doing on Animo and the first bear. The bear was on the ground, knocked out with ashes of a small explosion lying around it.
But on Animo, Zach figured Hotwire wasn't doing so hot. There was now a giant snake between him and Animo.
"Dibs on Cap'n Slithers!" Zach shouted, as he sprinted up the back of the snake and wrapped his hands around it's thick neck, just near it's head, now riding it like a bull.
"Yee-haw! This is the best rodeo of ever been too! Well, it's my first as too but I guess it counts!"
He amplified his voice for the last bit and created a temporary bubble of science around Hotwire's head so his ear's wouldn't be damaged by the noise. The sound deafened the snake, sending it into a rage, slithering to a different corner of the park. For Animo he couldn't say and didn't really care-he had a snake to tangle with.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:01 pm

Hotwire watched as the boy started fighting it... a real snake charmer.

"Let's do this." Hotwire said.

A fight ensued between the two. Hotwire charged forward and threw a explosive disk at animo, which knocked him back... into the termite mound.

A few seconds later 10 huge termites (the size of dogs) began swarming hotwire.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:29 pm

"Cause' I Shoot To Thrill!" Zach sang at incredibly loud tones, causing the snake to be in immense pain from all the noise assaulting it. Finally the snake slammed into the lion cage, gutting it and sending Zach flying inside.
He got up and spat out a mouthful of lion bedding. He snake towered over him, ready to bite.
"So, in the end, I die to a giant Lizard. Well, snake, but, same principle." Zach said, as he physically readied himself for the bite.
But there was one element Zach hadn't anticipated. Lions weren't too fond of having their territory invaded. And they seemed to perceive the giant, spiky snake as more of a threat than some guy in a strange costume.
The lions bit and tore at the snakes flesh, and finally with a hiss that sounded more like a growl and with a swing of the snake's mighty tail, all the lions were on the other side of the cage knocked out.
Zach said "Aww...No more kitty help. Oh well." Zach directed his attention to the snake. He sprinted up and grabbed the snakes tail. It hissed, and went for the bite of death. Zach leapt out of the way at the last second and the snake closed it's jaws around it's own tail.
Now disoriented and in massive pain, the snake gave a weak hiss and started to sway.
"Nighty night Slithers." Zach directed this sentence into a single sonic boom at the snake's skull, knocking it out.
"Now let's see what trouble Hot- Giant ants. Of course." Zach said as he dashed to, and observed, Hotwire's predicament.
Zach chucked a rock from his pouch at the largest termite, causing a dent in it's armor. The termite turned it's head and with two clicks of it's mandibles the other termites were chasing him. "I must have hit the queen..." He leapt over two of the termites and landed on one. His body weight and momentum squished the bug, and he whirled around in a quick 720 degree spin, creating a blast of wind, sending the termites sprawling. Two of them were squished with the impact against walls. Three got into the open air tiger pit, and didn't come back out.
"Leaving us with four and the queen left." Zach thought as he prepared more sonic blasts.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Hotwire threw a couple of explosive discs witch took out three of the remaining temites.

"You take the queens and her remaining cronie... I'll take the mad scientist. If I can keep him busy, we won't have to deal with any more mutations"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Zach nodded, and fired off a sonic blast at the tinier termite, sending it slamming into a wall. It exploded in a cloud of bug guts on contact with the wall.
"Huh. I didn't know that actually happens in real life." Zach said, amused.
He turned back to face the queen which at the moment, was leaping through the air, for his face.
"NO! BAD QUEEN!" Zach shouted, directing his voice into a sonic blast, which sent the queen termite sprawling. He sprinted up to it as it was still recovering and with a solid kick to the termite head, it was down and out for the count.
He looked to Animo, who was in the midst of battle with Hotwire. He reached for a stray cat that was scared out of it's wits.
"Denied!" Zach shouted, as he sprinted and nabbed the cat, and placed it in a tree, saying "You'll be safe there, for now." Zach then looked back to the fight. Hotwire seemed to be doing a good job. At this given moment, it was Zach's job to keep the animals away from Animo, so he began sprinting around, doing just that.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:04 pm

As animo would reach out to any animal, a blur would come by and take it away.

"Insolence! Utter insolence!" He yelled as he fired a few laser shots at hotwire, the first one missed, while the second grazed hotwire's shoulder.

"Yow!" Hotwire yelled, skidding to a stop.

"Wait a minute... duh!"

He held his hand out, and animo's gauntlet began to spark, as a flash of red energy build up knocked him back.

As he stood up, hotwire placed his hand to the gauntlet, as the blue lines flowed. A large energy pulse was emitted, before the machine began breaking apart.

As the feild passed over the beat up ants, the pandas, and the croc, they began to shrink, and loose their special parts, until they were back to normal.

"But how? You cannot defeat my technology!"

"First time for everything." With a quick punch, even the weak hotwire had no trouble knocking over the old man, out cold.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:32 pm

Zach dashed back to Hotwire.
"Nice work. Of I would also like to thank a couple of lions who went crazy on that snake, but at the moment, they're knocked out cold." Zach grinned. "So, how long have you been doing this? I stared about a week ago, and aside from this I've only had one supervillan battle, with someone called Velocity." Zach heard Animo groaning weakly. "Oh, right, I almost forgot." Zach dashed to a pile of rope in a pulley, and yanked it off. He dashed back to Hotwire, and tied Animo up.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:35 pm

"Way to go. I've been at this for about a year an a half. The titans could really use a speedster on the team. We'll be looking out on you." Hotwire said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)   Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival of the Fittest (Sonicboom)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next