Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Voting_barGang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Voting_barGang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Rain's smile was almost smug. "Well, whatever it was, caused quite the commotion. Maybe you should try doing it in a smaller scale," she said holding up her hand with her thumb and index finger a half-inch apart.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:48 pm

"And if you don't mind, don't call me birdie!" Jay groaned as she stood holding her shoulder that had come in contact with the trigger happy steel pole.
Jay walked over to him and circled him, curiously studying him, finally she growled, "What the heck are you made of!?"
She had really wanted her tackling idea to work, but instead, she felt like she had just ran head on to a telephone pole. Rubbing her shoulder she shook her head and sighed that that was the last time she was going to do any more nice favors for anyone in an alley.
She looked at the others standing in the alley taking a close look at them as well.
Well, this night sure has been interesting, she thought, still annoyed.

"So, who's gonna clean up this mess?" her eyes instantly went to the guy holding the gun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Rain looked around. "I guess us. We're the only ones who are here."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:13 pm

Jay glared at the gun man, "I hope you know, you are so not liked right now."

Jay looked around the alley and saw just how many bodies there were and wished she had never said anything.

"Well, since this is just going so well and it looks like we'll all be best friends," jay glared at the gunner at that, "My name's Jay, I'm telling you now, so that way you all know who murdered this guy," she pointed at the the person who had gotten them in to this mess in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Rain looked at Jay. "Cut it out. Some people have more fun deleting the problem instead of just moving it. She looked at the bodies. "We'll just move them behind the dumpster in a pile."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Jay sighed and looked at the bodies again in disgust, In Arizona, we call that murder," she grumbled angrily.
She couldn't believe this guy was just getting off like this, did they know each other or something?
She looked up at the sky, why did she bother coming all the way from Arizona to help if these guys always ended up getting off like this?
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:35 pm

"That's cause that's what it is," Rain said, "but what are we going to do? There really isn't a very active Titan Team close by." That sent a light bulb to full. She started to drag the bodies as she said, "Hey, any of you considered good guys?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Zack Chuckled. "Now now, Birdie, never attack a Zack. You'll only hurt yourself. The only thing that can hurt a Zack is another Zack. Or any other chess piece, but that's debatable, even through the Bishop did kill me once. Though I wasn't a Zack then, I was just a Zack." He looked around, still his perpetual grin looking genuinely cheerful. "And why would we clean this? Then the survivors won't get the message at all!" He paused, looking back at Jay, his grin becoming sinister. "Go ahead and try to kill me, Birdie. If you're a flier, I doubt your bones are very thick. Birdie bones are hollow. Hollow bones break easily. You can't even reach my bones." He chuckled, returning to his cheerful manner. "If you wanna try arresting a super, Birdie, have fun when they break out. They always come after the one who arrested them and they always bring friends." He looked back at Rain. "I get mistaken for a good guy all the time. Does that count?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:44 pm

She carefully considered this before answer, "I suppose. But I think your skills at handling things could be improved,"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Jay bit down on her tongue to keep from shouting at this guy, first off he was nuts, second, sadly he was right. Her bones where hollow and in that they where a lot more breakable then normal human bones.

"I guess," Jay sighed finally, then added quietly,"I keep getting myself into these type of things."

She spun back to the gunner who she guessed was named Zack, "AND DO NOT CALL ME BIRDIE!" She poked him at every word, she hated being referred to as a bird. She was a person, mostly human, and people WOULD recognize that.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:14 pm

"Interesing..." Ran said. She didn't want to pester them, so she waited. If they're interested, they'll ask, she told herself.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:24 pm

"Just because I know this is the wrong question to ask, why do you ask?" Jay asked after she was sure she had made it clear she didn't want to be called Birdie.

She turned back to the other person who had moved the bodies, too much for mister murderers message. Jay thought to her self smugly.

Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:27 pm

"Well, I was thinking that we could become the Teen Titans around here. I don't know, I'm just sick of all this crime, and there not being someone to do anything.

(i gtg. srry. finish this tmro)
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Jay looked at her like she had just declared that she was going to pull all of Jay's feathers (which would be as bad as pulling teeth) "I'm sorry, HUH!?"
She looked at this girl like she was nuts, this guy just walked in and KILLED an alley of people so she decided to make them the group of new titans? Was this town always this weird?

"I don't know if I could, I mean, I fly, I talk to birds. Not much of a power." Jay said as she played with a feather that had come lose in the small fight.
And these guys as partners? Well...
Jay didn't like people. Her people skills were zilch. But then again, she didn't have a home either right now and had to steal food to live, so this might be a good thing.

Finally Jay sighed, Alright, I'll give it a try," she shrugged Hey this might be fun, I mean, ignore the fact you'd be living with a crazy trigger happy madman... Jay thought.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Zack grinned. "Me? A goody two shoes hero? Hah!" He paused, his grin fading slightly. "Though I do need a job. I'm so tired of having to steal and threaten for my food. Not exactly an honorable way of doing things, is it?" He paused again. "But then I'd have to deal with people... I've already got you two, I don't think it's a good idea to try and live with more people." He continued arguing with himself as he paced up and down the street. "But you'd have a room for the first time in, how long's it been?"
"Five years?" "Feels like twelve." "Ugh... But that means a bed. I forgot what it's like to sleep on a bed. And I've grown rather fond of using my jacket as a pillow." "So? Use the jacket as a pillow." "I say we vote. All for say aye." "Aye." "Aye." "... Damnit." Zack looked up. "Well, that settles it, I'm in." He grinned cheerfully and walked back to the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next