Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Vote_lcapMajorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Voting_barMajorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Vote_lcapMajorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Voting_barMajorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:33 pm

((OOC: Please see.))

An anxious air accompanied gatherings at Jump City these days. The past two conferences had both ended in catastrophe. A timely intervention from heroes was not timely enough. Yet still people came, driven to an event by the monotony of their own lives. Partly out of respect for their last mayor. The man, eager to promote sanctity, had been blown up by the extremest Isenstein. Burn scars had rendered him unable to continue running office. An election was held. A new target for villainous reprimand was to be named here, today. Whomsoever it was, had his people's pity.

Shuffling forward, a spokesman for the council adjusted his tie, then felt need to mess with it again before speaking. A collection of drab civil-servants and politicians lurked behind him. Yet the expectant crowd had its eyes drawn to a more colourful character seated in the background. Bereft of any more dress appearance to correct, or throat to clear, the spokesman spoke.

“Remarks as prepared. Though not much has prepared us for this. Governments put their foremost experts into deciphering the turns and twists of elections. And while we like to suppose there are few surprises left at this stage, politics will sometimes throw us a curveball. So unlikely was the outcome, that a full investigation has been run. Its results did not reveal anything sinister. Now I can announce, in scarce belief though not disbelief, our new mayor. Please welcome Mayor... Mumbo.”

The dandified gentleman at the back stood, and gleefully walked up to the podium facing a sea of sporadic and hesitant applause. He shook the announcer's hand before removing his top-hat. For weeks now the Malign Magician had been singing his own praises in public, promoting himself in a flyer ditch campaign. Obviously the authorities were aware Mumbo would try something. They were prepared to investigate electoral fraud.

Yet, try as they might, they could not figure out what had happened. Video camera footage saw nothing untoward. Electric voting machines were left untampered. No ballot boxes to stuff or switch. No word that the voters had been threatened or bought. But most significant of all – there was no trace of magic.

As the weak applause abruptly tapered off, Mumbo began his victory speech, “Thank you! Oh, thank you! Stunned silence was always my favourite reaction. I am grateful to Jump City for this humbling victory. Although...” He paused, Mumbo City has a nicer ring to it! Of course, there will be critics among you who want to call me a hoaxer. Who won't believe what is before their eyes and ears.”

“To them I say - the trick's in the knowing.”
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Why couldn't things just stay normal? Hotwire had been dead... then alive... then dead AGAIN!

But after the events of a climactic battle against fate and death (don't ask), hotwire was now:

A. Back to life

B:With new abilities

C:With a hot girlfriend.

Things were looking pretty awesome. Then it was announced that Mumbo was going to be mayor. Currently, he was working in the back-rooms of the Titans Tower, trying to piece the parts together.

"There must be some sort of trick... I have to work fast. In 5 days it becomes final, and even if there was a trick, he gains full immunity."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:16 am

And to further complicate things, there was an added twist to this already whimsical twist! Alot of people probably noticed a certain, eight foot tall man watching from the sidelines. Alot of people would quickly recognize this man as the flaming juggernaut called Inferno. But why was he here? This hardly seemed like a place he'd want to spend his time. But the biggest question of all, was WHY HE WAS WEARING A SUIT?

Yes you read that correctly. Inferno the self proclaimed wildman and super brawler, was dressed in a suit. It was actually one of if not the only stipulation of Inferno's being here. Or in other words, Inferno was here on Mumbo's behalf. Not to strong arm people into voting for him, or scare them, he was here for the obvious fact that since Mumbo had been in trouble with the titans in the past it only seemed natural that Mumbo would seek some kind of added assistance. That was if they chose to go around the system and just try to ship him off to jail... which was not their style because Mumbo technically wasn't doing anything wrong right now.

But now that Inferno was in the suit (complete with shoes), he personally thought he looked like a super sexy beast. He was even getting some looks from girls that were not just simply the "holy crap he's a giant" looks. So while he still hated the concept of wearing a suit, he could enjoy the possibilities it made. But yes, Inferno was just here as Mumbo's muscle.

On a random sidenote, how Mumbo managed to convince Inferno to join him was an interesting story. Yes indeed. As Inferno really had no ambition for wealth or power, but Mumbo had a certain flair with words and managed to press enough buttons. Inferno's first impression of Mumbo was a laughable one, the whimsical mad magician. He had always been a skeptic of magicians and while Mumbo was no exception, he was still entertaining to watch. Plus Inferno liked Mumbo's style to a certain degree which was part of the reason Mumbo managed to persuade Inferno into wearing a suit. That and "chicks dig the suits." And that was all Inferno had to hear to convince him!
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Most peoples working on for this newly made mayor never even had the proof on anything about Mumbo's prior intention but anyhow one of the assistant was maybe young with odd design in the following photo.

Spoiler:

No one in the podium where Mubo stood to reveal his appreciative speeches knew alot on Katera purpose of being herself an assisant but apperently she had decided to sneak in this event by being a secret spy for the Titans.Beside the hawkish girl was like the most hardcore member in the heroic group so who would suspect her to be that good,the youngster teen was randomly sat on a chair up on the podium stage.She wore no suit maybe just a reddish tie as her hands it could be found that a working notebook was there with only all the schedule written for the villainous magician on which no citizens believed that he was still on the bad side especially with all that unproved mystery.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Dagger had never fought or even met Mumbo personally, but he had heard of his reputation and that was enough to convince him to investigate, he was no batman, but he was confident he would succeed. He was amongst the crowd, dressed in a suit and not wearing his mask, he held a bag that contained his equipment and Dagger outfit if he needed to fight.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Presented with an audience, Mumbo was at his most bombastic. He was hoping to goad the Titans into confrontation whilst having the moral high-ground. To ensure they left his cape unruffled, he'd bargained with a local neerdowell. Inferno provided security, reducing Mumbo's need to dirty his own hands. However slight.

For now, it was best that the political activists knew where he stood. Whether to the left, right, or centre. In truth, Mumbo was levitating above, “I believe my policies are best explained – In sooooong!

With a wave of his wand there emanated sweet piano chimes from nothingness. A mere few notes to begin, repeating on the verse.

♪ “Around our homes I think you'll find;
The common folk are left behind.
Battles rage with no escape;
Heroes, Villains, mask and cape.

Damage daily, it costs a mint;
Our taxes rise, you get the hint.
There's one answer, when it comes down;
We'll kick the Titans out of tooooown!” ♪

A phantom orchestra joined in, erupting into a rendition of Offenbach's Infernal Galop.

♫ “Its time my plans were underway,
Victorious on Election Day!
Titans Tower is a blot,
We'll make it our new parking lot,
So overlook all their renown,
And bring their statues crashing down,
Hocus Pocus! Alakazam!
Let's hear it for the magic man.

Mumbo City!
All my dreams have come true,
Mumbo City!
Fun for me but not for you,
Mumbo City!
No hero can stop me now,
Mumbo City!
Your presence I will not allooow.

Go! We don't want your justice,
Anything goes amiss,
We have our own tricks.
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na!

Go! Things are under control,
We'll just offer parole,
To reformed convicts.
Na-na-na-na!

Go! Prison system's changing,
It just needs arranging,
Through our politics.
Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Go! The Amazing Mumbo,
Won't be needing a foe,
For his next gimmicks.
Mua-ha-ha-ha!” ♫
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:06 pm

"What the heck?" Hotwire said hearing the song over the radio.

"There ha to be somewhere to start. And maybe the best place is where mumbo made his first electoral appearance."

Mounting his cycle, he drove off towards the city, and found himself at a big meeting hall, where a big electoral gala had been a few nights before.

"Time to investigate."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:09 pm

And much shenanigans happened. Inferno was more of a heavy metal or power rock kind of guy, but even he found himself slightly bobbing to Mumbo's catchy tune. Mumbo was a weirdo, but he had his own little flair. Plus in the course of this entire song, Inferno had gotten a few phone numbers. So this was shaping up to be a good day!

But Inferno wasn't slacking in his duty as obvious bouncer/bodyguard, and so was still keeping an eye out for sudden heroic chicanery. And it's a good thing Inferno didn't use that word himself, because that would be too out of character for him. There wasn't even anyone interesting in the crowd that Inferno could see. SO it was kinda boring at the same time...
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:19 pm

With everyone busy singing along with the magician guy's song who sounded a bit kiddish on Kat's thoughts it wasnt much a great preference but she kept quiet on the concert stage completely sat on the chair as she observed the chanting ovation so far it was working out her idea of turning into one assistant of Mumbo and an hidden spy for the Titans beside no one suspected Katera being good because anyhow she had a rebel and careless like behavior.So to admit she could easily be reffered as a real hardcore type so that really working out well for her,she then eyed the still singing crowd and could see Dagger and Inferno presence though Kat was still sat on her stage's chair,fixing her reddish tie and never felt like wearing this offered feminine suit she instead kept her usual feathery clothing.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:03 am

That performance was bound to get a few hackles raised. Though Mumbo was distinctly disappointed at the lack of interference from Jump City's defenders. Obviously they wouldn't sit ideally by, but it appeared heroes these days would not confront him directly. A shame. They was so much gloating to be done. Robin would have satisfied Mumbo's whim.

Turning back to his campaign party, the busybodies and know-it-alls that Mumbo had somewhere along the way acquired, he began issuing orders. It was time to enjoy power. They were the ones who would take care of the dull stuff, "Call a movers! I'm sleeping in town hall tonight. You there - give me a dollar! Abracadabra, it's gone. You're an idiot. Send someone over to the jail with my reform plans. Eh? You need it in writing? Henceforth I will write all proposals in invisible ink. Grab a blank sheet of A4 and pass it round so everybody knows."

"And you!" He turned on Katera, "Find the key to the treasury. There are some... contractors that need paying. They'll meet you there with an invoice." The sooner he paid his dues the better. From the city's own pocket no less, "Inferno! We're leaving. The Titans are hiding. We're going to go seek..."

-------------------

Back at the old meeting hall, the establishment was almost empty made to seem more desolate by its sheer size. Cleaners had instilled a rigorous order to the rooms after the latest celebration. Every trinket back in its cupboard, every banister dusted. Surely the Titan was the scruffiest thing in here.

"Psst. Colonel Mustard with the candlestick." A dozen such candlesticks would suddenly appear above Hotwire and rain down at him, "Hmm. The Colonel makes killing with those sound easier than it really is."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:53 am

As hotwire was looking at some silver platters, a bunch of candle sticks appeared and fell towards him. Thinking quick, he grabbed a platter and held it above his head. The candles bounced off.

"Now I know something is going on here. Why else would mumbo have this place full of booby traps?"

He took out a picture of the event. The point he was standing at was right in front of where the punch bowl was.

He looked down and saw a stain.

"Punch huh. Everyone there was drinking it."

He pulled up his records on his wrist computer.

"Who supplied the punch?"

A company name popped up. Papa Obmum's Catering service. Mumbo spelled backwards.

As hotwire's eyes widened, he heard a sickening crack, as a blow landed on the back of his head and he slumped to the ground unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:31 pm

(OOC: Back from my holiday :3 Also Kat doesn`t know Dagger)

Dagger followed Mumbo to the old meeting hall, he threw a knife at Mumbo from a concealed location, it would miss on purpose to scare Mumbo. If they tried to attack from where the knife came from they would not hit him, for he would of already moved on.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:28 pm

OOC: i know lol,welcome back Pika :3

With Mumbo putting up a large amount of words for several orders,Katera just decided to quite do what he came to say right at her a good way to pass out of reach to be discovered on who she really is.Kat turned away slightly and went off to that treasury thingOn it after her words the flung kitchen tool caught her attention but she didnt felt to turn back at the one who threw this dagger,she walked on silently letting somes others persons handle that.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Inferno had been quite enthralled with chatting it up with a young reporter when Mumbo said they were leaving. "I'll call you later," Inferno grinned following after Mumbo. If he didn't already have prospective dates in the future, he'd have told Mumbo to jump off a building. But he saw no reason not to as he followed after Mumbo.

And shortly after they had arrived, Inferno went up ahead for a number of reasons. One, to scout out the place and atleast pretend that he was paying attention to what was happening, two: because he wanted to set off any ambushes or traps that any ambushers had set up, and three: to see if he could find something to snack on. What he found instead was an intruder who Mumbo distracted with falling candles. Inferno dealt with Spark with a single swipe to the back of his head; only restraining himself to keep Spark from hurling into a wall or his head flying into space. In either case, Spark was dealt with as Inferno heard a knife hit a wall or the ground. "Now there's ninjas?" Inferno growled looking around for the knife came from. Notice how he wasn't making too much of an effort to shield Mumbo from harm. The dude had magic, he didn't need have Inferno constantly protecting him.

"Your aim sucks bro," Inferno taunted Dagger, keeping his back to a wall. His mother did always say when he was inside an unfamiliar room, to keep your back to a wall so you don't get ambushed.

Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:02 am

Trespassing was a crime in Mumbo's town. Even when performed by a Titan. Especially when performed by a Titan. Inferno swiftly dealt with the intruder. A wide grin accompanied Mumbo's expression, "I can't believe I get to say this." He breathed in heavily, clasping both hands in outright joy, "Take that pesky Titan to jail! Throw the book at him! Hold no quarter! Ask what he wants his last meal to b-" The magician's steady steam of commands were suddenly interrupted. A knife impaled the corner of his cape, pinning it to the wall.

After a seconds irritation, Mumbo ripped the cape, which instantly restored itself magically. He glowered in the culprit's direction, "My turn. Abracadabra." A half dozen knives now appeared from thin air and flung themselves at the location, which proved to be deserted. So the vigilante had moved, "Viola. I missed many more times than you did. That'll teach you to upstage me."

Looking around provided no other clues to the hero's location, "Am I to understand that you disagree with my jurisdiction here?"

---

Over at the treasury, after a while of no activity, someone arrived. A pixellated man, brooking an expression of world weariness (o_o). It was the HIVE operative codenamed 'Pix', entering the facility with no intent to rob. Quite the contrary, he began speaking to the first person he thought could help.

"Hey! Little service here." Hugh called at Katera, unfurling a parchment of paper, "I've got a contract to be paid. Read 'em and weep. One-hundred thousand, owed by you fat cats. Can we discuss terms of payment. I understand the new Mayor has other schemes to be working on without worrying about his debts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)   Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Majorly Malfunctioning Mayoral (Ask)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next