Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First week (Paige) Vote_lcapFirst week (Paige) Voting_barFirst week (Paige) Vote_rcap 
Moon
First week (Paige) Vote_lcapFirst week (Paige) Voting_barFirst week (Paige) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First week (Paige)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Tim set his alarm to go off after two hours rest, all he required at this point, the alarm echoed through the converted warehouse and he jumped up and went down to his training area. He had weapons laid out that weighed more than fifty pounds at the lightest. Akow had entered hell week with him, if she made it through things wouldn't get easier but she would be used to iy. She would sleep as much as him do four hours of combat training as soon as she was up, a half hour for breakfast then patrol with Tim for six hours before lunch. Then back for another four hours of weight training , that would be followed by hand eye training for two hours. Then three hours of meditation and problem analysis before she could get two more hours of sleep.

Tim was waiting for her the alarm blaring. He had only a bamboo staff for her training. When she approached he yelled over the alarm "welcome to hell week, let's get started. Grab a weapon this is full contact training."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Akow covers her head with a pillow and groans as the alarm goes off and clearly it wouldn't go off any time soon. "what is this military camp?" Akow says as she slowly sits up fixing up her hair undoing the pig tails and putting them back in. She then put on her bandanna and took off her hat putting on her wig and putting the hat back on and her feet stomp on the ground from the anklets added weight. Akow then grabs her back pack rubbing her eyes and walking down to the training roomtossng her back pack by the door picking up a bamboo pack and looks tiredly at him and yells over the alarm.

"you know if you turned that alarm off we wouldn't have to shout over it!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:45 am

Tim shut the alarm off with a button and leapt forward with a slash of his bamboo staff at waist height. Tim didn't feel he needed to explain or give warning since this was a combat exercise. He followed the slash up with a sweeping kick at her feet to throw her off balance. He was going to teach her to fight by actually fighting with her. He'd always heard experience is the best teacher.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:06 am

Akow was hit in the side then hit in the face by tims staff and fell laying down after his sweep kick. Akow groans as she looks up at tim holding her staff.

"totally not cool dude.... I wasn't even ready! I mean thats cheating attacking someone who's not even ready to-"

AKow swings her staff at tims head
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:41 am

Tim blocked with his staff and said seriously "I did warn you this is hell week, survive my schedule and you'll be on your way to stopping crime." Tim used the block to spin the other side of his staff around at her opposite side, this had no force to it and was simply a reminder that defense is just as important as offense.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:49 am

Akow blocks it and quickly get up and spins the staf around her to get him to keep his eyes on it watching her hand movements her self making sure she din't acidentally it herself like she usually did and then would kick tim in the stomach
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:02 am

Tim swung his staff at her back as she spun and used one hand to catch her kick, hand to hand combat was his specialty. She was getting better though, the feint would have caught most but due to his eyes seeing everything slower and his brain reacting faster she would have trouble even when she was a master. Tim let her foot go as soon as he stopped thekick so she wouldn't fall."only three more hours."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:13 am

Akow pulled her foot back and took a few steps back words and goes into a defensive stance.

"gee only more hours"

she said in an obviously fake happy tone as she would wait for his next move and whould try and block it.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 am

[Three hours later]

Tim was in the kitchen making pancakes for breakfast with a good high sugar syrup to make sure she jad energy. He set her stack down and sat across from her wirh his and said 30 minutes til we start our patrol then six hours later we'll have lunch, so get full now." He stopped speaking and ate quickly still using a fork and knife he moved like he was fighting though.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:38 am

Akow had a bunch of marks and bruises on her from where she failed to block attacks from tim. Akow rips off her bandanna and eats the pancakes very fastly and says with food in her mouth in between bites.

"Man I haven't eaten in a day or so! thanks for the food! I'm sure ill be able to focus better now that im not hungry!"

AKow says finishing her food and puts her bandanna back on

"so where are we gonna go patrolling at?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:58 am

Tim said smiling."We'll be combing the docks after that we're running to the residential area and then back to the mall then we'll finish with crash alley. That should take up the morning." Tim stood and washed his dishes he glanced back and said "we have a lot of running ahead of us, leave the anklets on."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:21 am

Akow picks up her dishes and slightly stomps her way over to the sink and cleans her dishes.

"whats crash alley nothing was named that in my dimension well as far as i remember that is."

she says turning off the water and wiping her hands off on her pants grabbing her backpack putting it on pulling out her skate board.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Tim said seriously "Crash alley is the worst place here, violent criminals, drug trafficking. A place where heroes can end up dead. I go there to train with gangs." Tim had a mischievous smirk that said his training usually ended with injuries on both sides.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:21 pm

"sounds like where i used to live every thing here is named differently even the city"

akow says shrugging

"com on lets get goin before all the good villains are taken."

she says heading to the front door
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Tim hurried out and followed after Akow, he had his pistols rods and coat in one hand and was putting his gear on as he walked. He listened for any calls for back up on his communicator as they walked. Tim was going to let her lead him around the anklets would wear her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First week (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First week (Paige)   First week (Paige) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First week (Paige)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next