Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Vote_lcapOpening a can of worms (Glenn) Voting_barOpening a can of worms (Glenn) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Vote_lcapOpening a can of worms (Glenn) Voting_barOpening a can of worms (Glenn) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Opening a can of worms (Glenn)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Empty
PostSubject: Opening a can of worms (Glenn)   Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Static was on night patrol again, and the sun was just disappearing, leaving the sky that strangely lit inky color. His eyes had adjusted and the light given off by the saucer was enough for him to scan the area below. He was crouched low to the saucer, one hand wrapped around the front for support. He ghosted through a shopping area, the shops beginning to close, and then in to Central Park. If all was well, he'd head down to near the night clubs, and then the docks, and loop back around again. It was going to be a looooong night.

The park's few lights flickered into existence as he swerved into the park, illuminating the walkway. A few last minute joggers were making their way home, but the tall trees cast dark shadows across the growing darkness of grass that was normally littered with people.

He'd just lazily turned a corner, near the small pond, before he got the distinct feeling something wasn't right. He frowned, gliding the saucer forward slowly, trying to place a finger on what was not right.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Opening a can of worms (Glenn)   Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:05 pm

It was a peaceful moment of respite within the park as the last vestiges of humanity began to seep and drain away, returning to the relative safety of their homes, away from the scum and criminal elements that the twilight hour seems to dredge up from the cracks and crevices; the crack houses and hideouts that only the bravest fools would dare tread near. But there was one person left in the park, distinct with long white hair and pale alabaster skin; a beautiful diamond in the rough if one did exist within this troubled world full of violence, disease and chaos.

She sat there, flipping through a small novella, eyes lacking the spark of interest one would find when reading a good book or a short story, but she read through it nonetheless, taking note of all the little details held within. But like always, her other side was antsy, like a hyperactive child seeking attention and inwardly she was communicating with it, with the being known as Manslaughter. Would you stop that, I'm trying to relax for once and you are making it rather ...difficult with your endless inane chattering.

Yeah yeah yeah I know, but listen! We got some company heading our way, like four guys. Probably some muggers or something. Lemme out for a bit, I wanna play with them~ You already got to play with some thugs last night... The voice cooed and groaned softly, chipper yet delightfully mad. ...Fine, you have ten minutes.

The transition the girl took from being focused and calm to rowdy and.....boisterous was interesting as she slapped the book shut and hopped to her feet, a chaotic grin spreading from ear to ear as her blue eyes shimmered with ill intent and wicked thoughts. And with hips set swaying, she made her way over to the group, her eyes on the prize. Four healthy men, strong and fit, a prime choice for a little organ harvesting.

"mmmm hey boys~ out for a little night time stroll?" The men each looked at her in turn, a brief look of confusion upon their faces that gave way to leering stares and predatory grins. "We were, until we met you sweet cheeks." The words dripped with lust as the men formed a small circle around her, faces awash with thoughts most perverted as the women looked them over, each in turn. "Well you are quite muscular and ohh, able bodied too! My oh my, what could one little girl such as I, do against four burly men?"

The answer was quite clear to her, but not to the men as they all laughed and chuckled. "Not much girl, but hey, if you give us a good time we promise not to be too rough with ya~" That was it, the word that caused her alluringly voluptuous smile to turn into something manic, maddened, with a different kind of lust and like a bolt of lightning, she struck out first, her balled up fists drilling into flesh like a bullet, carrying the kind of force one would expect from being hit by a speeding truck. It wasn't hard to see that the first guy was dead or at the least severely injured, his body rolling across the ground like a straw stuffed ragdoll. "Ready for that good time? I promise I won't be...too rough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opening a can of worms (Glenn)   Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Static could see the looming shapes of men up ahead; the smaller shape was obviously female, and that was what wasn't right. He'd seen stuff like this, before, and the woman was hardly there out of choice (though once she had been, and that had been decidedly awkward).

As he zoomed closer, the noises drifted to his ears, unintelligable but obviously voices. As he could finally make out their faces, the girl had knocked one to the ground. At this point, he was unsure if she was even in need of his help.

"Hey!" he called, despite his better judgement. One of the guys turned towards him, and raised his eyebrows. That was all he could do, before a huge ball of electricity hit him square in the chest, sending him flying a few meters before he crashed heavily into the ground. Static grinned stretching his hands out and sending the third up into the air, before he smacked into a tree and crumbled to the ground. Static took the brief respite to check on the girl.

"You okay?" he asked, turning his eyes on the fourth guy, the guy who'd taken the ball of electricity in his peripheral vision in case he decided to get up. He still felt uneasy; he'd seen the girl execute a lightning quick and deadly attack, and he wasn't even sure if he should hang around at this point.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Opening a can of worms (Glenn)   Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:27 pm

She was about to strike again, deal another deadly blow to a second person when the voice of a fifth person called out, causing herself and the next victim to look up. A ball of lightning had struck the man, they had butted in on her fun! A grimace formed on her face as he dropped the third person, or rather, threw the third person face first into a tree branch. This was....unacceptable, but there wasn't much she could do....he was a damned electro jockey and there was something about electricity stored in the brain of hers that set off a few alarms as it was in her best interest to avoid it at all costs.

Composure, one must always regain their composure and quickly. Especially in this situation and for the most part, she was looking at the positive side of this. She didn't have to subdue them first, it was like a pre-wrapped meal; just remove the wrapping and devour. But there was still that fourth person to deal with and without skipping a beat, held up her left hand; index finger raised. "Mmm I'm fine, but he's not going to be." She spoke with a slight skip to her step as she closed in on the man who at the previous demonstration of her strength, shrunk back like a timid little sheep, tried to get away as a hand grabbed him by the wrist, hard and cold like a cast iron shackle.

After that it was a simple matter of pulling him towards her with a little smile on her face as she pulled her free hand back as something inky and black formed around her hand, pulsating as if alive and it was in fact alive. The solid mass of bio-matter took on a shape like a glove covered in small nodules and bumps along the knuckles as she drove it into his stomach, the impact lifting him off the ground, but she pulled him back down and drove it into the man's stomach again and again before letting go and with one final upward strike, launched him a good eight feet off the ground. "Always better when tenderized." She cooed one more time, the seductiveness in her voice replaced with something a little more....sinister and hostile. "So....what brings you to the park, cutie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opening a can of worms (Glenn)   Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Static wasn't sure what he was supposed to be preventing any more. He really should have learned not to judge the bad guys by their cover; but who was the bad guy here? Those men were definitely not innocent - but they didn't deserve this. This was frankly messy and really, really, disturbing. He was too late for at least two of them, though, no matter which way he looked at it. This seemed like a situation he should probably radio in, just to be on the safe side, but as he reached for his side he realised - and he was swearing internally - that he had, once again, forgotten his communicator. Some Titan he was turning out to be; he was letting girls...yeah, probably kill thugs right in front of him and kept forgetting the only way to keep in touch with the rest of the team.

Virgil had seen a lot of things. He'd been in this business for a good few years, and he'd seen pretty much everything. But what he observed here was disturbing on too many levels; the innocence of her appearance juxtaposed badly with the blood, and the crazed look in her eye was unsettling enough that he hesitated a moment too long. He could practically hear Richie in his mind shouting, 'Less chat! More action!'

But he was partially worried about what exactly her role was. Self defense? Yes, she'd gone overboard, but he couldn't fault her on that. Fear made people do crazy things. If it was self defense, though, why else would she be talking about tenderizing? That made his stomach turn. Unless...eugh. He didn't want to think about that. Better to ascertain exactly what the nature of this girl was. He was confident enough in his powers that'd he'd be okay, whatever the outcome, but still...

Normally, he'd be flattered by being called cute. But the tone of her voice was the kind of psychotic seductive he associated with serial killers and bad news, though they were generally one and the same. He forced a smile on his face.

"Oh, you know. The usual. Drew the short straw, got the night shift, saving lives, being a generally great human being. I could ask you the same question. Jump City gets rough once the sun goes down." He eyed the bodies once again. He had to broach that subject, he had to...
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Opening a can of worms (Glenn)   Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Kaitlyn was smiling her cute little smile, baby blue eyes scanning across him slowly, almost in a manner that spoke of judging or judgement. For the moment she was being careful and composed, the crazed look in her eye being traded for something a little more serious as that odd glove began to slide up her arm, glistening black before vanishing into her tanktop. "What am I doing here? Was enjoying a good book, getting some fresh air and well, after that I had to get a little....rough. Sometimes, people just bring out the worst in other people." She grinned a sly little grin as she twisted her neck this way and that, the muscles and joints crackling and popping.

"But then again, aren't we all a little monstrous in some way or another? I mean come on, you're a living lightning bolt and me? well, let's just say I'm one of those things that goes bumpity bump bump in the night!" That look was back in her eyes again, shining with manic excitement as her tanktop seemed to grow and warp, shifting into a pinstripe suit, complete with matching skirt and high heels. The smile never left her face as she straightened her hair, adjusted her suit and gave her chest a bit of a smooshing, just to make sure everything was all in place. "I'm the life of the party, the big bang at every event and babe, it ain't easy being us."

Wait a minute, did she just say us? was she talking in the third person or did she mean there was more than one person in that body standing before him. She did another little giggle, flashing him her biggest toothiest smile which was kind of disturbing, but at the same time had no ill will towards him, after all she wasn't in it to kill heroes, no fun to be had there. Not like watching crooks beg of their lives right before becoming one more step to the complete recovery of it's host. "But I do need to dispose of the bodies, got a goal to complete with them, just need to absorb them right down to their marrow. So if you could just look the other way and lemme just.....do my wine and dine routine. I mean at least you won't have to hear them scream."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opening a can of worms (Glenn)   Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:19 pm

For a moment, it was quiet, and Virgil was beginning to feel decidedly creeped out as she looked at him. There was something about her that made his flesh crawl - but he wasn't quite sure what it was, yet. He knew she was no normal human, but was she metahuman? Alien? Robot, Atlantean? Bang Baby? Demon? He needed to find out, fast, so he knew exactly what he was dealing with.

He swallowed once, nodding. "Uh, you could definitely say that," he said, pointing at the bodies on the ground. "The worst in you is frankly kind of freaky," he finished, considering trying to stop her before she left. This was all too..weird.

He bristled. "Hey, just because I'm pretty much a lightning bolt doesn't make me a monster. I've never done...that," he stated, pointing to her first victim. He watched the following events, his eyebrows raised...did she just say us? Great. Like a relatively sane villain (ha!) wasn't hard enough to deal with, now this one had split personalites or something? Fabulous. He just loved a challenge.

"...Us?" he asked, mentally preparing himself for whatever was going to happen. He moved slightly farther away from her, and he couldn't help but feel nauseous at what she said next. "Absorb...No. I don't want to know. I really, really can't let you do that," he stated, electricty arcing from one finger to another. "You have two choices. Walk away right now, or I'm going to have to ruin your night."
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Opening a can of worms (Glenn)   Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:39 am

"Ya know, some people like freak- wait a minute, I gotta talk to someone." She cooed again, feet shuffling in the grass for a moment as she closed her eyes, a reserved smile working it's way onto her face. Right, he's not going to listen to you. I'm taking over. A small twitch worked it's way through her body, as the smile faded and she swayed in the gentle breeze, body moving with the flow. But Senty! I wanna play with him! Hey, if I get lucky we can both have a turn, eh? eh? There was a sudden jerk of the body, violent and unrestrained as she fell over and sort of twitched and jerked around like she was having an epileptic seizure, in reality it was an inner scuffle, a cat fight between two entities; the host and the symbiote. A small flip here, a little spasm there, but eventually though the spastic little episode settled down and she laid there for what looked like five minutes before finally sitting up and looked at him, her face devoid of that insane little smile, there was no trace of the manic look in her eyes, instead it was more neutral, seemingly melancholic; saddened but that wasn't right, she wasn't sad as she stood up and locked eyes with Static.

"I'm sorry for....the trouble she caused you, but I truly need those bodies. We, need those bodies," she spoke calmly, her words carried no trace of hostility as she stared at him. Her hand reaching into the suit, seemingly vanishing into the fabric as if it were bottomless. "But make no mistake, I will remove you to ensure I can attain another step closer to restoring myself," Kaitlyn wasn't kidding, as her hand retreated from the symbiote disguised as a very exquisite business suit, pulling with it a swords scabbard, black lacquered wood, the grip seemingly alive with pulsating veins. She held it at her side and stared at him, "I don't like killing as a rule, but sometimes, exceptions are to be made and rules are meant to be broken. Now please leave." This wasn't a request, it was a demand.... an, order and one that she wasn't going to back down from and neither would her symbiote.

"It's a necessary evil, I do not enjoy it but for the sake of living, I will do it. Haven't you ever had the same thought? to want to do something you didn't like, when you knew it was possibly the only solution to a problem that required otherwise drastic measures?" Sentinel didn't say this half-heartedly, she really meant what she was saying, giving it serious thought. This was her horrible crime and if she had to sit in a prison cell and rot, well, that was a small price to pay to feel truly alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opening a can of worms (Glenn)   Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Virgil raised his eyebrows. It was silent for a long time, and he was really considering moving the bodies and leaving, to go and get some help. That was when she collapsed on the ground. He was once again torn between doing the right thing, and leaving her. He wasn't sure if this was a trick, or something far more serious. Then she stopped. He chewed his lip, hopping off his disk and moving closer to her. He kneeled next to her. Damn it, Virgil, he thought, why didn't you pay attention in first aid?

That was when she suddenly sat up, and he was so done with all the weirdness already. She locked eyes with him again, and he didn't feel as uncomfortable as before. He stepped back a few steps. Then he stepped back a few more. "I'm sorry, I just can't let you do that," he stated. "I've never had to kill to feel good. So I can't really sympathise with you," he stated, the air crackling with electricity as it arced down his arms, to his hands...and then towards her.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Opening a can of worms (Glenn)   Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:59 am

"I do not kill to feel good, I do not like killing but to survive, to replace all I've lost, I'll gladly hate myself for all the lives I've taken." She spoke as she drew the blade from it's sheat, her movements swift and precise as those dull hazy eyes turned sharp and focused, like a predatory hawks. Sentinel moved in on him, the blade trailing behind her as she seemingly glided across the cold wet grass and hard pavement, it was almost like a dance, a waltz designed solely for fighting as she flew under the arc of electricity, tucked into herself and rolled towards him, only to spring forth and swing her weapon for him, shallow; not a killing blow, but rather aiming to wound him, to take him out of the fight quickly and cleanly. Sentinel only wanted the bodies, the needless bloodshed was done and now she aimed to draw blood, to get him to back out of the fight.

She wasn't trying to kill anyone else here, she simply wanted to survive. Needed to be whole and complete; to become human again. That was what the symbiote had told her, that she was incapable of living without them or it, that she or it needed to claim, bit by bit, the components to replace and rebuild her, to make herself as good as new again. "And I apologize for what I may have to do now." Acta Non Verba, deeds not words, there was no talk to talk now, only actions could speak loud enough, clear enough to raise a point and Sentinel was nothing, if not good at making a point. She needed those bodies and as creepy as it sounded, it was one of the only ways she could replace all that she lost and so, without giving much thought, pressed her attack forward, wanted to keep him on the defensive, prevent him fro using those powers of his.

Her blade exploded the next moment, shattered into dozens of individual pieces all attached by a length of what looked like rope, but was in actuality, an organic tether of a sinewy material that seemed to twitch and pulsate as she jerked the grip of her newly formed bladed whip, bringing the pieces down and towards him once again. "I cannot give up, It's not in my nature and I would assume, it's not in yours either. But just this once, leave. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I must."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opening a can of worms (Glenn)   Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Virgil just couldn't understand how someone could be so calm about having to live a life like this one. Hell, Virgil used to have issues justifying lying to his family about his double life. He couldn't imagine having to kill to survive. Something like pity seemed to surface, but he knew not to act on it. Characters like this did not want his pity; he'd met plenty like this before. Virgil processed her movements seconds after she'd begun to move, and he knew this was the moment that all these previous actions of the night had built up to. The night air crackled with electricity, evidence of what was to come.

"Not really sure I can accept your apology,"
he answered, "I'm not really sure you meant it," he finished. He barely moved out of the way in time, before her blade extended into a deadly whip, and he swerved out of the way again. Jeez, his reflexes weren't what they should be. He needed to train more frequently. If he wasn't careful, she'd get the best of him, and he'd end up like one of those guys on the ground, merely an appetizer for this girl.

"You know, I'm really creeped out right now, and I'd love to leave. But, unfortunately, I've got this stupid sense of self-righteousness which I just can't get rid of," he stated, throwing a ball of electricity right at her feet, and two more swiftly after, aiming for her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening a can of worms (Glenn)   Opening a can of worms (Glenn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening a can of worms (Glenn)
Page 1 of 1