Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Vote_lcapLooking for Ethan (Glenn) Voting_barLooking for Ethan (Glenn) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Vote_lcapLooking for Ethan (Glenn) Voting_barLooking for Ethan (Glenn) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Looking for Ethan (Glenn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Ethan (Glenn)   Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:34 am

Nina gave a sigh as she scurried around the rooftops in her fox form with her five clones also looking. Yes, Ethan Hawke had been chosen to be a member of Hive, so now Nina had to go look for him, wonderful. "How do we even know he'll want to join?" she muttered to herself as she sniffed the air, it'd be fine to track him..if she had any idea of what he smelled like, all these scents, it was like trying to find a needle in an ocean of hay stacks. Giving a defeated sigh she just watched everyone pass by the building down below, she knew she couldn't go back till she had found him.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ethan (Glenn)   Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:31 pm

They knew what they were doing, they were prepared for all risks, armed gunmen or trained mercenaries, even the military. These people however, were not prepared for someone like Ethan. A relative nobody, but when the first of several bodies were launched from the fourth story windows like ragdolls these people saw the threat behind the smart ass, behind the lackadaisical attitude. They did something very, very bad, a mistake so erroneous it was going to cost them dearly. They made Ethan care about something they were doing, they had managed to irritate him to some degree that he felt inclined to bring a little reality knock, knock knocking on their door with a twenty pound sledgehammer.

What had they done? What could they have possibly done to bring Ethan's general displeasure and annoyance down on their heads? Well it was a familial issue for one, not towards his own family but...it clicked something in that braind of his. One of these guy's had said something in passing and Ethan didn't exactly like it, so as the people on street level scattered and as the falling bodies struck whatever they struck, not quite dead, but not exactly well enough to be considered anything more than crippled bodies, twisted and broken, Ethan marched on amidst the sound of gunfire and panicked yelps, as the distinct smell of burning metal and tobacco smoke lingered and wafted free of the building. "Before you ask why I'm doing this? I felt like it and because you managed to make me care about something you did and said. You over glorified, up-gunned military rejects."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ethan (Glenn)   Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:16 am

Nina blinked as her clones all poofed out of existence and the remaining true Nina hurried towards the commotion, sneaking around to try and get a good look at his face, she could confirm it was Ethan...now to just convince him to join HIVE.

Running up inside the building where the bodies had been flying out of she then turned to her more human form. Wearing her mask and kimono she knocked on the door "Mr Ethan Hawke?" she asked, seeming slightly timid and suddenly exclaiming "don't worry I'm not one of those guys please don't hurt me!" she said with her hands in-front of her in a surrender motion "I just want to talk to you about a different matter entirely, one that you may or may not be interested in that has nothing to do with those bozos you just dealt...quite efficiently with" she spoke, and she wouldn't continue until Ethan replied.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ethan (Glenn)   Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Now Ethan had to deal with someone else while dealing with these people. There was a momentary pause, a sigh as he pried the cigarette from between his lips and flicked it through one of the broken windows as he slowly turned towards the woman, his head tilting the rest of the way to practically glare at her with that tired, listless expression of his. "Oh really? And those bozos? I'm not done with them yet." He grumbled softly, his voice had this harshness to it, like chewing gravel, as he turned back towards the encroaching force of armed mercenaries. He didn't seem angry, annoyed perhaps with just the slightest hint of apathetic disregard towards his surroundings as he threw both hands up and this shimmering wave of energy pulsated outward and a thunderous cacophony of gunfire rang out.

Yet no shots reached their target, merely being flattened by a wall of some kind of energy or rather, a fundamental force. "Better speak up now, and it had better be something interesting," he spoke, cocked his jaw to the side and with a soft grunt, expelled a burst of electromagnetic energy that launched the amassed ball of copper and lead back at the group, wounding and maiming and leaving suffering in it's wake. But not death, no, no, this wasn't a good enough reason to kill someone, maim them, sure. But to kill? They would have had to have done something...tremendously stupid to warrant that response from Ethan. "Or since you've decided to stumble in here, try not to get in my way while you talk."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ethan (Glenn)   Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:35 am

Nina gulped and nodded "sure sure! Okay, well ever heard of the organization called Hive? We're basically the force against those newbie Teen Titans that are rising up. Want to steal stuff? You got it! Want revenge for any of your past? You got it! We're going to take over Jump one evil step at a time thanks to our leader, so yeah I've been told to bring you back to Hive, at whatever convenient time suits you of course, or if not then just come to the big abandoned oil rig out from the docks whenever you're ready" she said, she felt like the most timid travelling saleswoman ever as she hid out of the room into the hallway so she wouldn't get hit "I thought Tib said this would be an easy job..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ethan (Glenn)   Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Ethan continued on his warpath, half listening half devastating everything in his path. Then he stopped at the mention of hive. "...Bug breath sent you didn't he," ah that was a fond little memory the whole, Ethan robbing a jewelry store and then having some crazy chick then a giant bug wander in. He never really got the big thing's name, but then again Ethan couldn't really say no. "I just want to protect people from idiots, if you guy's can guarantee that I'm in. I've seen enough stupidity to last me a life time," another ratchet of gunfire burst out as Ethan threw his arms up and that same pulsating blue wall formed, soaked up the chunks of high velocity lead, and threw them back with the same brutal force that maimed the last group. "Irritated, annoyed, starting to care. It was a very bad idea to make me care about that little story of child abuse, now let's see how you like it when the world's pulled down around your head?"

Ethan's evident goal was the buildings ground floor, literally worked his way from top to bottom, he wasn't so much pissed as he was, absolutely irritated. Morals, kids, never screw with them it could cost you an arm or a leg or two.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ethan (Glenn)   Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Nina watched calmly as she nodded "yeah Tiberius wants you to join Hive coz he liked how you deal with things" she said "I can guarantee you're in and you can help us crush all the idiots in the world" she said calmly, starting to become unphased by the action happening around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ethan (Glenn)   Looking for Ethan (Glenn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Ethan (Glenn)
Page 1 of 1