Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOn The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barOn The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOn The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barOn The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

On The Wall (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:38 pm

"Well you have a lot to learn then, even if you are afraid."

Wildfire just peacefully sat on a rooftop, watching Arachnikid catch up.

"Well...I guess I better be going maybe. And why are you following me. To prove your not scared. I know you are it's obvious."

Wildfire climbs on the rooftop, folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:43 pm

AK landed on the ledge of the building with ease. He squatted down as par usual, comfortable.

"Because something tells me that trouble might follow you, and me. Being the awesome, handsome hero... shall swoop down and save the day! ...when things happen, so. Do something?"
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:46 pm

Wildfire had simply smirked cause this kid didn't know who he was.

"Thank you but NOOOO thank you, I can protect myself. You might be trying to rape me even though your scared so stop following me or I'll have to.....do something I'll regret."

Wildfire simply sighs at AK.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 pm

"Okay, Jimbo..."

Arachnikid said before zipping off. Rape? Holy sh*t!
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Wildfire being called Jimbo, launches a blue starbolt to AK and then throws another at him.

"Don't call me that!"
Back to top Go down
Heartburn
Heartburn

RPG character
Name: Dahrae "Rae" Lee
Code Name: Heartburn

PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:05 pm

"-and this girl was trying to burn down a building when I grabbed her!" A policeman roared as he pointed to the red-haired girl handcuffed to a desk.

"Ani. Jeon amu jisdo an haess-eoyo..." she whimpered in Korean. (No. I didn't do anything wrong.)

"And now, she's playing coy," the officer sighed.

"Naega tteonal su? Sugab eun nal singyeong jiljeog-eulo mandeul-eoyo!" the girl groaned. (Can I leave? These handcuffs make me nervous!) The commander walked over to the girl. "I-I...no...fire. Only try to save FROM fire." She was faking a Korean accent, and they were believing it was real.

"If you bring another random teen here, saying they were up to something ridiculous..." the commander murmured. He released the girl, waving her off. "You're fine. Go. Just leave fire stuff up to the authorities, alright? Firemen. Do you know what those are?" He motioned as if he was spraying an invisible hose.

Heartburn grimaced, but refused to let her temper get to her. You don't talk down to her. You just don't. She nodded, and ran out of the police station.

"Phew! That could have been bad. Definitely bad. I get to this city, and I try to help, and this is what happens? I thought meta-teens were common in this area!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:54 pm

"They are, and so are crooked cops."

From above, a red head girl donning a spider-symbol upon her white tank top and goggles over her eyes could be seen clinging to the wall of the police station.

"Sorry for eaves dropping, but I was coming by to check and see if a shipment of thugs had been dropped off here. There was apparently a brawl earlier that I was too late for where some alien dude pummeled a bunch of gangsters and brought them here. Anyway, nice to meet ya, I'm guessing you happen to be a meta-human?"

Last edited by Innovator on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heartburn
Heartburn

RPG character
Name: Dahrae "Rae" Lee
Code Name: Heartburn

PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:09 pm

"Yep. Heartburn, at your service. I just figured cities that had the Titans patrolling would have itself together more, I guess." Ray pulled at her gloves a bit. "I didn't see anyone inside, though. Just me and some cops that were clearly a bit messed in the head...and you are...?" She waved her hand impatiently. Normally she wouldn't introduce herself without the person asking doing so first, but this was the first meta-human she's found in this city. She was tired, hungry, and already irritated from the police.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Spider-Girl dropped down and placed her hands upon her hips while talking to the girl in a matter of fact tone.

"Dang. You really aren't from around here. I'm the Sensational Spider-Girl....Ok, just Spider-Girl, but sensational was a pretty nice tag name you gotta admit."

Liz then looked back to see if police were watching and back to Heartburn.

"Anyway, I'm kinda the local hero around these parts, which makes me the most wanted hombre on the local authorities list. So if you don't mind, maybe we could scadaddle on outta here before we gotta start dodging bullets?"

As Liz spoke, she did so with a texan accent, after introducing herself like she was the local ranger or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Wall (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2