Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
On The Wall (Open) Vote_lcapOn The Wall (Open) Voting_barOn The Wall (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
On The Wall (Open) Vote_lcapOn The Wall (Open) Voting_barOn The Wall (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

On The Wall (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:23 am

As usual, the industrial city of Steel was just as dark, gritty and murky as always, made even more unpleasant with the thought of night setting in only a few hours from now. It was early evening, and as usual crime was afoot. Well, the preparation anyway, only the bravest attempt crimes during the day. People were in a rush, busy as crowds swept passed one another, no care for their fellow human beings. To the side of the crowds whom had filled the streets were the criminal gangs, a few. All spread out, huddled together as they discussed what plans they had for later on tonight.

Looking down from up high was Arachnikid, or AK. He was at the top of a building, stuck against the wall near the top as his hands and feet clinged onto the brick surface. Nobody could really tell he was there, being so high up, dark beginning to settle and industrial fumes in the air, he could look on without anybody taking any notice. Whilst this may seem like such an odd place to call home, Arachnikid does. His home isn't defined by a building, but rather the city itself. A homeless hero, fighting crime that so desperately tries to pull him in. Looking down to the sidewalk, there appeared to be a man, sharply dressed, but just as shady. He held a cellphone up to his ear, talking loudly. Probably bait for another gang. Gang wars were common around here, and some of the newly brought together gangs were seriously inexperienced.

"You ever heard of 'Duran Duran'? Ha! Before I came along, it was just 'Duran'. I added the other 'Duran', and BAM! Massive hit!"

"...ass"
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Wildfire was on a rooftop sitting on the edge, staring out at the factory-filled city, Steel City. The smell of industrial smoke filled Wildfire's nose, making him cough a bit loud. "This city needs a giant air freshener." He had heard the man talking on the phone about some 'Duran Duran' guy. "Some people are just so rude."
Wildfire had then heard some struggle on the side of the building, like someone was beating someone up. Looking over the edge, he spots a few guy gangstas pummeling a man who accidently wandered in there. It seemed as if they were mugging him, but then it got worse. One of the men pulled out a gun and aimed to the man who was getting beat up. "Oh no.." As soon as the man pulled the trigger, Wildfire was already in front of the guns aim. The bullet fired off but bounced off Wildfire's clothing like it couldn't be broken.

Man with Gun: "Mind ya' buis, unless you want somma' dis."

Wildfire simply smirked before starting to talk to him.

"You can walk away from this...don't shoot."

The man's finger moves toward the trigger but in a one handed motion, Wildfire slaps the gun away from his hand.

Man: "AYE!"

Wildfire slams his foot into the gangstas head, sending him into the other gangsta. He grabs both of the gangstas, flying toward one of the light poles. He hangs them on each light pole by their hood, so their dangling.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:30 pm

If only things were ever that simple. Unfortunately, those gangsters had a few friends dotted around the place, including the guy who had spoke on the phone.

"Get 'em boys!"

Said the one on the phone, as several men emerged from the crowd of people, each wielding their own weapon. Nothing more than baseball bats, crowbars and so forth. Naturally, AK had heard some trouble and it caught his attention; spotting five or so men approaching Wildfire. A yawn, AK was ready to move.

"Never a dull moment"

From where he was stuck to the wall, AK shot a line of webbing that wrapped around the baseball bat of one of the men, pulling it towards him. The group turned around to see AK, weapon in hand as well. Picking up anything they could from around the place, they began throwing projectiles up to knock AK down. He simply swung from side to side, avoiding being hit. But finally threw the baseball bat towards one, knocking him over.

"'Ey! 'ow 'bout you come down 'ere, an' face us like a man, bug boy"

"And ruin the whole; 'ditsy gangster' thing you got going on? ...I'll pass"
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:44 pm

While the men were distracted, Wildfire had planted his foot in one of the men's jaws. This impacting hard, It sends the man out of the alleyway into the street where he gets hit by a car. The men start looking toward Wildfire, their weapons raised. Bright blue starbolts appear over Wildfires hands and his eyes glow blue. He sticks one hand toward the group of men, the blue starbolts aimed at them.

"Now now...you don't want to do that."

Some of the men exchange looks before they take a step closer toward Wildfire.

"Your choice....."

The starbolt is launched off of Wildfire's hand as he throws it towards the men. It smashes into one of them, sending them onto the ground sliding.

"Any others?"

Gangsta: "We ain' goin out like dat', boys...beat his.....*beep*"

Since Wildfire wasn't from this planet, he didn't know what it meant but he knew it was bad. Wildfire flies over to one of the men, grabbing his collar. He swings the man around, the man hitting all the other gangstas that surrounded Wildfire. He looks up to Arachnikid.

"I'm Wildfire...now if you don't mind....Wanna help take these crooks down to the station?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:50 pm

"If only I could fire bl-"

Then it dawned on him that he was being spoken to. Leaping down from up top, he landed on the ground on all fours, sitting up in a crouched position.

"Got a phone?"

AK would ask before beginning to fire out several lines of webbing that wrapped around the men, just to apprehend them for now
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Wildfire had stared at Arachnikid's question, obviously confused about what he asked. He scratches his head, looking to Arachnikid.

"Uh...whats a phone? Maybe I can fly them there and you can....web them there even though I have no idea how you get around..maybe running."

Wildfire had looked up in the sky, watching the clouds move and feeling bad for him not having a phone.

"Maybe I'll just take them..I'll just fly...but thanks for trying!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:00 pm

"Erm, okay... but we could just call the police..."

Of course, AK didn't realize that Wildfire wasn't from around here, Earth in General. Dude seemed a little weird, a little off. Though AK didn't give what he thought away, the hood, goggles and balaclava helped him not give away what he was thinking, or feeling.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 pm

"Are you scared of bringing the criminals or something? I mean just asking. "

Wildfire was confused because he thought that this was gonna be a breeze, but this spider guy was making it hard.

"I mean its ok if your scared...I'll just get them."

Wildfire would have grabbed the Web, nodding off to Arachnikid. He starts flying and the zooms off toward the police station.

Mind: "What a scaredy-cat."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Scared? Whoa... not at all. He can't get away thinking that. Arachnikid leapt up into the air and began web swinging after Wildfire, calling out to him.

"I'm not... scared... okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Wildfire had simply smirked at Arachnikid saying that he wasn't scared. He turns around flying backwards, facing Arachnikid. He was still holding the web with the criminals, but Wildfire had a sarcastic look.

"Mhm...suuure......now you decide to come..."

Mind: "He's scared...hehe..."

Wildfire grins to himself and turns around, zooming off in the direction to the police station.

Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:14 pm

"REALLY! I'M NOT!!!"

AK yelled out after Wildfire had zoomed off. He had no way to catch up, that guy was fast. Guess he'll be able to take care of them, plus. The police will recognise the webbing, means some AK recognition, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Wildfire had stopped in mid-air, halfway to the police station. He had yelled back to Arachnikid.

"IT'S OK TO BE, BEING SCARED MIGHT BE USEFUL TO YOU. LIKE YOU CAN CHICKEN OUT OF THINGS EASILY....."

Wildfire had started smiling while holding the web of criminals. He zooms off to the station and in about a minute later he returns without the criminals. Folding his arms, he lets out a devious smile.

"SCAREDY-CATS ARE PEOPLE TOO, SO LOOK AT IT POSITIVELY!"

Wildfire almost burst out laughing at this.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:22 pm

"I can't fly, okay? I have these lines of webbing to keep me up, takes a while to make, so. I wanted to phone the police, have them pick the criminals up, save me some web, yeah? Environmentally friendly"

Of course by the time Wildfire returned, AK was sitting atop a roof.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Wildfire had simply looked at Arachnikid, smiling again.

"Mhm....yeah alright.....suure....see ya!"

Wildfire speeds off in a blur, obviously going somewhere far. He lands on a rooftop far from Arachnikid.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:28 pm

"Hey! Hey! Hey! You ever swung on one of these things? It's difficult, okay?! Never mind carrying other people"

AK yelled out once he noticed Wildfire speeding off. Man, why can't that guy just accept that AK isn't afraid, eh? Anyway! Guy seems a bit weird, so. AK decided to play catch up, swinging after him, hoping to catch up before more trouble begins. Somehow, it seems as though trouble might follow that individual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On The Wall (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Wall (Open)   On The Wall (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Wall (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next