Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Vote_lcapStep Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Voting_barStep Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Vote_lcapStep Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Voting_barStep Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)

Go down 
+4
RageofArgos
Bow
Hellbreaker
Emmz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:19 pm

(OOC: Screw it, I can`t be bothered to do this anymore)

Suddenly the young ninja threw a smoke bomb and when it cleared, he was gone
Back to top Go down
Brother
Brother

RPG character
Name: Fitzjames Holmes
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:27 am

(OOC: So.. Bro, Rage, Aku, Emmi, Joy? >>"..)

Elrry pouted, folding his arms in disapproval as he countered the saucy reply.

"Well, you'd be doing yourself a favor if you did something better with your time! You can go and get some money, or kill things! You could have an adventure and make new friends rather than make enemies!"

Elrry hopped down, grunting as he impacted with the floor. Looking up with a cheeky smirk, he pointed his thumb at himself.

"An' I'm givin' you an option ta do all of the above!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:23 pm

The boy said Kha'Zix would do better to do something else with his time. He said he could get money. Kha'Zix wasn't interested in that. Killing things, however...that did interest him. With a grin, he leaned down toward the boy, his blonde hair still covering his face.

Did you say I get to kill things? Will these things be a challenge?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Ardhoniel raised an eyebrow "money you say? Well how would we be getting money exactly? I'm not looking after no pets or anything like that" she said simply as she stared at the boy.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Not feeling to land into this conversation which kinda could lead out into some troublemaking Katelyn stood sat at her table with her animals companions mainly holding her stealthy ferret in the arms crossed with a tiny nuzzle at it and kept listening to those 3 chatterboxes.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Azula got up from her table and went over to the little boy with a giggle and a soft smile. She had the cottontail in her arms.

"I apologize, but I couldn't help but overhear you talk about an adventure, am I correct? I would love to join you if I may... I think you may find my talents to be of some use! *giggle* And I'm always looking for some fun." She smiled sweetly and petted her cottontail.
Back to top Go down
Brother
Brother

RPG character
Name: Fitzjames Holmes
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Elrry smiled, his grin appearing both mischevious and enthusiastic. He clapped rapidly as he cheered with so many offers for his proposition--perhaps he could finally finish this mission!

"Neat! I got so many volunteers~!!"

He cleared his throat, quickly taking on a serious pose, his chest puffed out and his brow furrowed as he began his narration.

"It may not look like it, but I'm an adventurer! I came here following stories of a once-great sect of crusaders who worshipped a powerful deity, and, though they were disbanded long ago, they left a portion of power behind in their wake. It's said that their hidden temple is nearby this village, lost in the forests, there for those who think they can survive the maze within.."

His countenance quickly lightened up.

"Also, there are tons of spooky monsters--where there are monsters, there's bound to be treasure!! If you're interested and still wanna come with me, let me know if you need to make any preparations before we leave!"

Perhaps he was getting a bit ahead of himself, but he was only eleven--why couldn't he be excited about making new friends?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Kha'Zix's grin only widened as the boy rambled on and on about crusaders who worhipped a deity, and left behind power in their wake. Supposedly, the site was nearby. He also detailed there were spooky monsters, and treasure. Kha'Zix leaned much closer.

Monsters? Interesting, very interesting. I will follow you, little one, as long as these monsters you speak of are formidable.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Ardhoniel gave an approving nod "I shall also join you, young one, I've been looking for a chance to get some archery practice in, and the promise of treasure intrigues me somewhat" she said with a little smirk, thinking up images of gold and jewelry and other such riches.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Hmm lets see adventurers,chests full of valuable items and montruous creatures to beat down huh?well that woudl problably pass the time a bit faster than staying right here in the bar so with all this revelation who came out to be told by the young boy,Katelyn got up from her table.Her two pets followed her behind as she came quietly over the rest of them i shall come... she said normally getting into the awaiting of that adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4