Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Vote_lcapStep Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Voting_barStep Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Vote_lcapStep Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Voting_barStep Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)

Go down 
+4
RageofArgos
Bow
Hellbreaker
Emmz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:32 pm

(OOC:Just skip me until there is a reason for my char to do something)
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 pm

Skip me too LOL.
Back to top Go down
Brother
Brother

RPG character
Name: Fitzjames Holmes
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:28 pm

(I'm just gonna go now.. >>")

Offered a drink, Elrry found himself only now inhaling the acrid scent of the bar. The drinks, all probably much too strong for a child, were nothing he had ever smelled before. He blushed as he replied.

"Uh, water.."

As he waited for his drink, Elrry's mouth began to run.

"So what's to do in this town? I saw there was a lot of stuff going on earlier, and I thought there might have been a fight in here, but everything looks quiet now--'cept for the conversation over there. D'you know what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Azula had honed in on two specific conversations that had caught her attention. The young boy and the girl with the white lion's conversation as well as the man who threw her the hand and elf's conversation. Both intrigued her as she sat by herself and frank her Gingerale.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Nodding Katelyn firstly went to get a water glass for him as went she came back,the boy began to questions her at full pace,she chuckled a bit and by handing the drink at him,she sat back down in comfort.All clueless about the thing he had spoke about,she shook her head no im sorry altought something was sure getting weird in town i mean with what the child said it sounded easy to know that but hard to think of the unknown situation.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Kha'Zix wasn't really paying attention to anybody other than the woman next to him at the moment, as they were in the midst of a conversation. She asked if all creatures were the same to him, asking if humans were in the same league as elves. He scoffed.

Elves are in a bit of a higher "league" than humans, but they are still very close to them. I will say that they are not as gullible as humans are, but there are other ways to manipulate them.

Kha'Zix still...look, narrator to reader, do I REALLY have to tell you what facial expression he's wearing right now again?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Ardhoniel chuckled "well that's good at least" she said as she stared at Kha'Zix, her deep blue eyes staring into his before she just sighed and looked away 'no Ardy, don't get yourself involved in that stuff...its caused you enough pain' she thought to herself, her calm eyes softening slightly, showing her sadness as she let out a quiet sigh.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:26 pm

(OOC: merpaderp... she's still just eavesdropping... Just skip me...)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Kha`zix`s words caught the young ninja`s attention, he walked up to him and stared You got a problem with humans pall? I hear you say 'manipulate' correct? People like you are the reason we Ninja`s exist, I think you own every human who heard what you said an apology he pulled out a knife just in case.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:40 am

A man came up and attempted to confront Kha'Zix because he overheard him speaking, asking if he had really heard him use the word "manipulate." He said that people like Kha'Zix were the reason some people called ninja existed, and said Kha'Zix owed every human in the space an apology.

Kha'Zix's grin only widened as the boy flashed a knife. The upper portion of his face still concealed by his unruly blonde hair, he grinned up at him.

I owe humans an apology for saying they are easy to manipulate? You're only proving my point. You come over here, draw your weapon, and then assume you're going to make me give an apology when all I needed to say was a few words to stir you up.

Kha'Zix granted a slight glance to the elvish woman.

This is what I spoke of.

Kha'Zix turned back to the ninja.

I will apologize to every human in this drinking hole as soon as you apologize to every tree in the province for wasting the air it gave you to breathe, filth.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:55 pm

Ardhoniel watched the confrontation and was impressed with how Kah'Zix was dealing with it 'strong, dominating, intelligent...heh this is the first sign of those things that I've seen in a long time...' she thought, she then looked to the ninja "and I expect you'll want an apology from me also? You're probably the type to use the stereotype that all Elves think that they're perfect and that they're all snooty and think themselves better than others" she added before giving an irritated sigh and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brother
Brother

RPG character
Name: Fitzjames Holmes
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Elrry looked on at the mayhem slowly building in the bar, his eyebrows raised in astonishment. Though the conversation seemed to be between only two (now three) patrons, it was the only one which could be heard at any point in the small, dimly-lit area. He pouted, puffing up his cheeks. He knew that this was only going to lead to a fight if things kept getting out-of-hand. He was compelled to intervene, and he knew that he would have to do so soon, either now and quell the fighting, or later to protect the citizens would couldn't escape whatever wreckage would soon erupt.

"Hm.. I wonder if I can recruit them.."

Without getting up from his chair, Elrry called out to the three who were bickering with one another, the tension soon to focus upon his petite figure.

"Hey, play nice! If you guys really got something to prove, I have something you could help me with!"
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Nevermind was the word Katelyn could think of as the boy came to have an idea popping in him with his words she obviously said nothing but yeah the chattering noises coming from the 3 other persons was nearly getting a disturbance for the wad of normal peoples in here.She eyed the young one first and came on to switch her ocular sight on the three companions who to her,they were apperently speaking of dominance and excuses or something else but anyway she had been aware of fewer words those 3 were talking of about.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Kha'Zix looked at the small child in the room as he tried dissolving the situation, saying that if they were trying to prove something, that he had something they could do. Kha'Zix sneered.

I do not have anything to prove, child. I simply refuse to give an apology for something that does not require one.

Kha'Zix paused, then grinned wider.

Not that I would apologize even in that case.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Ardhoniel chuckled a little at the child "don't worry little one, we grown-ups are just talking that's all, don't get involved, I wouldn't want to see you get hurt" she said with a little arrogance as she leaned back against the bar while sat on the bar stool, curious of what the outcome would be of this encounter, if anything did happen she would try to protect Kah'Zix, as she found him extremely fascinating, although she figured he was probably strong enough to hold his own in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next