Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapStep Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Voting_barStep Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapStep Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Voting_barStep Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)

Go down 
+4
RageofArgos
Bow
Hellbreaker
Emmz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brother
Brother

RPG character
Name: Fitzjames Holmes
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:18 pm

"Whaddaya mean I'm not allowed in, guy?!

"Are ya deaf kid?!"

The boy pouted in front of a thirty-something year old good-for-nothing low-life-of-a-man who, after seeing that insane cat jump into the inn with the creepy look of death on his face, quickly took to his actual job, which was making sure psychos didn't get in. (Yeah, I know, after everyone goes in.) He waved his hand at the boy, who leered at him menacingly.

"Tha name's Rider, an' ya aren't gettin' in!! There's crazy folk in this here spot!"

"I don't care! I'm starving! I got money on me, guys!"

"I just told ya my name again!!"

"No one cares, you crotchety, old man!!"
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Hearing the loud blabbling,Katelyn got up from her table leavign her water glass there as the cute ferret stood on her shoulder she exited and stared at the discussing men and the kid he may pass freely with her words towards Rider,her head and only that shifted into a raptor letting a terrific screech making that big guy fall into the snowy land.Katelyn returned back to normal as she let the door open for this child to come in freely you may sit with me the blue haired girl smile warmly and went inside the bar as somes peoples and well animals were there and by what he just saw from Katelyn he would totally be shocked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:46 pm

[OOC: Rage please try to keep to the posting order so everyone has a fair turn to post, it'd be Kyte's turn next now followed by me and so on, you're not in trouble I just want you to slow down a bit rather than skipping people's turns.]
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:51 pm

(OOC: ahhhh sorry i tought of helping out Bro's character,otherwise sure ill follow youre lead Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:58 pm

[OOC: That's fine but just try keep to the posting order lol, you can always discuss what your chars will do with others on the chatbox or just PM them if you want lol.]
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:39 pm

One of the human girls said that she could always use another hand, so, grinning, he tossed it to her, not giving it another thought. He didn't really care much for how humans behaved. He was a bit intrigued, however, by the woman that was now sitting next to him. He turned to her. Though his blonde hair covered his eyes, she could see that they were shades of violet.

Impressive? I tossed a hand at a girl. Can you not do the same?

Then, a child entered the bar, to which Kha'Zix made no comment, but watched. As he sat there, his grin only got wider as he took his eyes off of the boy, staring at the wall behind the bar as it appeared he was waiting for something.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:27 am

"No I mean, the way you dominated those moments when you entered, your power over people is what I find impressive" said the elven girl with a smirk before finishing her ale and ordering another one before she stared at the man next to her, her horse rolling it's eyes, knowing that she must have been at least a little drunk.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:03 am

Skip me again
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Trey had been riding Hope to the tavern, holding onto her strings. As he gets there, he gets off of Hope and ties her string to the horse hitch spot. "Good girl..." He walks inside the tavern and is greeted with loud talking and people at the bar. Being 12, Some people look at him with confusion like what the heck he is doing inside the tavern alone. His dagger is in his pocket and his grappling hook is holstered on his belt, dangling and hitting his legs as he walks. Trey takes a seat next to this elf girl (Ardhoniel), slowly waiting patiently for the bartender. The bartender walks up to him, spitting in a cup and wiping it with a dirt smudged cloth.

Trey's Mind: "Ugh...that's just nasty...who would want to drink from that?!"

The bartender eyes him before opening his mouth to talk.

Bartender: "Whaddaya' want kid?"

"I'll get 2 glasses of water..."

The bartender nods before going off to the water machine. The bartender grabs 2 cups and fills them up with water rather quickly. The bartender slides the glasses over to Trey in a 1 hand motion. Trey reaches both of the glasses and reaches into his pocket. He grabs a gold coin and flicks it toward the bartender. The bartender catches it and walks off to another customer.

Bartender: "Thanks' kid.."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:50 pm

OOC: The posting order is currently Emmz, Pika, Kip, HB, Rainbow, Bro, Rage, then Kyte. Just to establish it. So the next person is Hellbreaker.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Azula kept observing everyone in the tavern. It seemed they let kids in here, or at least, couldn't stop them. She wasn't in a very talkative mood but eavesdropped on most all of the conversations. Seemed many men were interested in elven girls and their conversations showed it. Looks like I won't have to worry about THAT around here. She chuckled to herself as she continued to pet her cottontail. Majesty had gotten tired of being indoors and decided to wander about the town on her own.
Back to top Go down
Brother
Brother

RPG character
Name: Fitzjames Holmes
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Elrry leered at Rider as he walked on by with his newfound "friend," quickly shuffling alongside her as he found his way to a seat near her. As he took to his comfort, he eyed the strange woman who had given him passage into the bar of the inn, which was stirring with excitement. There was apparently a large commotion centered around an odd man, and though few eyes stayed locked upon his figure, those who looked away did so out of fear or anxiety.

The little paladin's eyes then turned to the female he was acquainted with now, sizing her up. She didn't seem to be too old, though her hair was an odd, blue color--perhaps an indication of elven heritage? It was common in some areas, from what he had gathered in his travels, and this place was undoubtedly no exception to that rule. Nevertheless, it appeared that talk was silent yet discernable throughout the fairly well-sized room, stirring some interest in the adventurous soul of the young boy. He leaned over to the woman he sat with and spoke up, his voice startling his own heart, its rate increasing for a spurt of time.

"I'm Elrry, by the way.. Thanks for saving me.. Umm.. Sorry, what was your name, miss?"
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:28 pm

oh no worries.. She firstly smiled while her quick ferret suddenly scurried on the laying white lion's head as the way peoples seemed to look at this boy Katelyn deep blue eyes felt frigid but quite normal to admit.Im Katelyn,nice to know you the old teen said yeah she got spooky with this raptor face but sheesh it wasnt a way to deny maybe forbidden a young one to stay out of the bar.But then she lightly turned her at the bar counter's service umm want a drink? Katelyn generously asked as the white lion let out a quiet yawn which made the ferret bounce on the table they were and cutely glanced at Elrry.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:20 pm

The woman commented that it was the way he had handled people in the bar, and said that his manipulation of the people there is what she was complimenting. He grinned wider.

Manipulating you fools takes little work. Flash some weapons or riches and an ego and you have an army of dimwitted followers willing to do anything you point them at. You collect cattle such as the beast next to you and claim yourselves superior to the animals of this world. Yet what you creatures don't know is that, indeed, you are just one of many myriads of creatures in this plane, and you are just as much cattle as they.

Kha'Zix simply sat there, grinning the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:25 pm

The girl nodded "although are all creatures the same to you? Are humans in the same league as say..elves?" she asked curiously, her deep blue eyes staring at Kah'Zix as she finished her mug of ale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)   Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Step Into Fantasy (RP Thread)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next