Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Arrival (open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Arrival (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Arrival (open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Arrival (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Arrival (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Jay kinda smiled to herself, Sure she could picture that one alright, Jay the superhero, not...
"uh, sorry, no, just your everyday bird kid." she watched tara and kinda cocked her head slightly, "You need to go somewhere?"
She could have sworn she had seen her somewhere, on tv maybe... no, that couldn't be it. Jay narrowed her eyes and tilted her head this way and that, annoyingly bird like. Finally she sighed,"can't qiute place it, but I know I've seen you some where.... you've never been to Arizona have you?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Kruel
Kruel

RPG character
Name: Kruel
Code Name: Kruel
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:59 pm

The way Jay scrutinised her, head twisting in an avian fashion, it gave her a vivid flashback of Beast Boy and how his animal mannerisms would sometimes infiltrate his body language. She forced a big bright grin, shaking her head dismissively, both of thoughts on Beast Boy, and denying the newcomer's recollections.

"Arizona? No. I've never been anywhere. Well nowhere out of state. I guess I just have one of those faces. I just wanted to get back so my mom wont be worried where I am. So, if there's nothing else you guys need me for, its been really swell." She bowed, turned, and tried to walk off as calmly as she could.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Jay remembered the times she had had a mom before her parents had died in a car crash, she shock her head and quickly went after the girl, uhm... Trisa or what ever, Jay wasn't good with names.
" Hey, if you need to get there fast I know the fastest ways!" Jays said in a almost sing song way.
Jeez, I have to cut back on these bird habits before I become one! Jay thought suddenly.
"Anyway, if you want I could fly you. Its fast, safe And Yes thats right its FREE!" Jay said smiling in her*come on, I know you sooooo want to try it* way.
Back to top Go down
Renegade
Renegade

RPG character
Name: Isaiah Evander
Code Name: Renegade

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Isaiah looked over at Tara, if she thought he might be a Titan than it was likely she wasn't. He'd heard the Titans were pretty close knit, she would have known he wasn't one of them. The newcomer wasn't a Titan either? ~This city just crawling with potential heroes or what?~ he mused. He watched the two girls a moment, their attention taken away from him. He gave a little shake of his head. He had other places in the city to explore anyway. He really need to find out about... Why not take another chance?

"Oi, Jay you know anything about any other meta-humans around here?" He called out to her. It was worth a shot if she didn't... well, he was pretty sure that he couldn't seem any more strange anyway...
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:07 pm

"Meta- humans? Huh, I always preferred avian American... OH! you mean over all people with powers!" Jay slapped her hand to her face. "Well, lets see, there was, Shadow, and whats his name, then tall alien guy in the armor... other then that... I think ...yeah, nope that's it." She thought it out for a moment, before nodding in agreement with herself. "weird city. Just seems to attract people like me to it like a magnet for some odd ball reason." She shrugged. "So, who here is hungry? Flying burns so much energy, its not funny." she said as here stomach growled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Kruel
Kruel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 am

"Well there's the McBurger Wendys just down the road, and then there's the Taco Lobster back on fifth. Oh, you have The Hutt of Kentucky Fried Pizza next to Planet Gothamwood, that restaurant some of that millionare... Bruce something or other made." She rolled off about forty different places to eat after that, complete with price comparisons and waiting times. For such a thin girl, she knew all the best spots to eat. "Oh yeah, and then there's the All You Can Eat Tofu Expressway on 9th and Bolridge Avenue. Best tofu in town, if you like that kind of thing."

She gave another bright grin and nervous heh, "So, I'll leave you two crime fighters to it. I only live a couple of blocks away, and my mom would probably ground me for a month if she caught me flying." She paused a second, "Ground me for flying..." even as an accident the pun was bad. Then without waiting for another word to be said she turned on her heels and bolted right out of the alleyway.

Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:53 pm

"Hmm.. are all the people around here this strange?" Jay wondered out loud.
She then turned to the the other person,"so, I'm guessing if she thinks your a titan, you have powers of some kind?" Jay assumed as she started walking down the alley to avoid the people on the streets.
She didn't know who this person was or anything else but, hey a new person, a new town- er, city, why not make as many friends as you can?
Beats making enemies any day.
"So, you comin' or what? Cuz I want food," Jay asked, "Oh, and sorrry about thinking you were a theif, I read way too many books, watch too many movies, that such." SHe shrugged as if that explained it all.
Back to top Go down
Renegade
Renegade

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:17 pm

"Seems to be the mistake of the day," Isaiah wrinkled his nose. He looked at the Avian girl, and gave tilt of his head, "I'm looking for someone that has powers.... I'm not a Titan," he added. He slipped his hands into the pockets of his jacket. He glanced at Tara as she ran off before turning back to Jay. Maybe Jay could tell him more about the city maybe not.

"Yeah, I guess I'm coming," he raised his eyebrows at her with an amused smile. ~Strange town~ he thought. In a city possibly full of meta-humans, maybe his enemy was around after all. He would have to consider where to go from here, depending on what Jay knew.
Back to top Go down
Kruel
Kruel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Terra ran, trying to think how she'd explain the whole incident at school. She didn't want superheroes. She didn't want to delve into their lives. She didn't want people to know she'd once caused a string of 6.0 earthquakes in Jump City, almost killed the Titans, and attacked everything that had ever loved her. She wanted to be Tara, the most boring girl in the world, with average grades and a semi-popular boyfriend. Enough money to buy the occassional CD and the odd piece of clothing. A sunday job working in a store packing groceries. It was her idea of Heaven.

The panic made her lose focus. She looked down at the pavement to see the same cat as before, sitting nonchalantly on the middle of the pavement. She leapt, failing to dodge it, and tripped on the sidewalk, falling right onto the asphalt of the road. The thud was painful, and she felt her knees graze. Her mp3 player fell from her breast pocket and smashed onto the road. "Ow," she groaned, then turned slowly to see an SUV coming right for her, horn blaring and brakes hissing. She closed her eyes and covered her head. "Beast Boy, help," were her last words before dying, or being crippled for life by an automobile that weighed about a hundred times her weight.

There was an almighty crash, and a car horn blaring. Terra opened a solitary eye, expecting to see God, or a paramedic.

A single sharp spear of rock had burst from the ground, impaling the front of the SUV and absorbing the impact. She had survived.

Rising up, she looked to her hands, trembling with adrenaline. They glowed with golden energy, then slowly faded. "Oh man. Oh I'm so sorry." She ran to the driver's side to see an angry soccer mom with two kids in the back. Nobody was hurt, but the damage and danger were obvious.

"I didn't mean to. It was just this cat and.."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:36 pm

"Well, I'm not sure about super powers, but I can fly and, I have hollow bones," Jay thought for a moment "Then there's the ability to talk to birds. Not always fun, pigeons aren't actually stupid, just annoying."

She laughed lightly as she remembered a few robberies she had gotten away with, stealing food, sketch pad or pencils, never anything big, with the help of her bird friends.
"Any way, I don't think I got your name," Jay stopped in mid step as she listened carefully and cocked her head to the side, again. "Did you hear that?" she asked but she knew the answer would probably be no, she had falcon hearing and sight for crying out loud!
She stood there listening then shrugged off her jacket muttering that all she ever wanted was a little food, was that too much to ask in life?
She then turned to run in the direction that Tara had run, yelling at "mistaken mugger guy" as she had now decided to call him, to hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Renegade
Renegade

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:00 pm

A crash resounded through the alleyway and the surrounding area. Isaiah nodded, running after Jay. It had been a car of some kind he was sure of that and that it was close. Isaiah shot her a dirty look as she called him to hurry up. Apparently a young hero could get pretty wrapped up in this town. Where were the Titans anyway.

At they came to the street Isaiah skidded to a stop, seeing the SUV with concrete driven up into it. Tara was curled up in front of the vehicle in shock. His eyes turned violet, the family in the vehicle looked mostly uninjured. He looked back down the rode and without hesitated walked into the street.

"Tara," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Jay landed and helped the family out of the vehicle making sure each of them where ok.
She turned her attention to what was infront of the vehicle to see Tara. Jay cocked her head as she looked between the rock and Tara.
Tara, Tara... Ter- TERRA! "Terra!" Jay snapped her fingers and looked at the rock slab that had been pushed up from the road. "Now I remember! You fought with the titans for a little while before that thing with what's his face?" Jay could never remember names, so if you had the same title for more then two days, consider yourself lucky. If you actually had a name and it WAS yours, that should show that Jay thought you where a close enough friend to have your name remembered.

Back to top Go down
Kruel
Kruel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:56 am

(I'm going to try yellow text. Seems more suiting)

"Tara" and then "Terra." That was the last thing on Earth she wanted to hear right now. She span around to face the two heroes and shook her golden glowing hands dismissively. "No, no. This isn't me." A tremor shook the street, slight but noticable. Then the viscious spiral began; aware she was losing control, she started to panic. Because she was panicing, the control shrank less and less.

Several car alarms went off with the next tremor, and subconsciously finding the fear of their discovery to blame, Terra's powers retaliated against Isaiah and Jay. Jagged, fist sized lumps of the road shot up, hurtling at the two like bullets. A nearby fire hydrant exploded, and some roof tiling collapsed down from above, narrowly missing now fleeing pedestrians.

"No no. Don't lose control. Don't lose control."
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character
Name: Rebecca Cross
Code Name: Element Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:10 am

Rebecca felt the tremors and in a hurry to find out the cause and problem she began to shift her form off into her basic nightmare form. The purple lines and indigo and violet hued eyes, the pale gray skin and off color, pale purple hair she certainly looked less human then one would expect. As she ran, she could feel the tremors get stronger and before long, she found herself charging up her air related abilities and letting off a rather concentrated burst of high pressure air, aimed solely for the large chunks of rock flying at the two heroes.

Now this wouldn't be surprising, if not for the fact the waves of high pressure wind took on a draconian shape; fierce and intimidating like a pair of missiles. The last time she used this particular attack, it shredded a steel shipping crate like a tin can. So this in essence, would be akin to sand blasting a soup cracker.
Back to top Go down
Renegade
Renegade

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:08 am

Isaiah's eyes shined violet, he leapt into a roll to dodge one of the on coming rocks. He looked up at Tara he had to get to her. He kneeled close to the ground as it shook once again, he moved forward slowly. Suddenly from the side wind whipped around him. He raised his arms up, dirt and miniscule stones flew from the blast. He glanced back, ~more heroes?~

He stood up, and then looked back at Tara, "Tara, its alright!" he coughed. He still had to get to her. Jay had recognized her as a Titan... He didn't recognize the name in particular, there were only a few Titans that were known specefically across the country. He had heard of the Jump City quake in Boston... he had heard rumors that it'd been caused by Titan. This didn't bode well. "Tara!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival (open)   The Arrival (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next