Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Primarch Joshua Vote_lcapPrimarch Joshua Voting_barPrimarch Joshua Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Primarch Joshua

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Primarch Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Primarch Joshua   Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:11 am

Full Character Name

Primarch Joshua Image of your character

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Joshua Lion
Codename:Primarch Joshua
Nickname(s):Josh
Alias(es):None
Birth date:February 11, 12 b.c. on Earth
Classification:Hero
Affiliation:Teen Titans? He'll be crash landing on Earth (thinking it's another planet) we'll see what will happen

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Brown
Height:8'9"
Weight:487 lbs
Other:Muscular

===POWERS===

Powers:Super Strength, high intelligence, super Tough, and has tech from another world

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes:Fighting, Making new weapons, reading books, and helping other people out.

Dislikes:Other alien species, people who use magic or telekenisis (He calls them Heretics), and breaking a weapon

Strengths:He is brave in the face of danger. Very accurate with all kinds of weapons. Refuses to give up.

Weaknesses:Pride, cocky, and over looks things.

Skills: Specializes in heavy weapons, flamers, bolt rifles, and chain saw blade.

Equipment:Standard Bolter rifle, chainsaw blade, and bolter pistol. His armor is standard Space Marine armor with the Emperor's eagle symbol on his right shoulder plate and his Legion's symbol on his left shoulder plate (it's basicly a symbol of a fist. His armor is bullet proof and fire proof.

Habits/Quirks:Likes to play video games (this is a while after he lands on the planet Earth), Likes to camp, loves to train, and loves to invente new weapons. Likes to read books.

Personality: Joshua looks like a serious and tough guy but once anybody gets to know him they realize that he's a nice guy. He likes to help people out when they need it. He is stubborn in the face of defeat and refuses to surrender (even when losing in a game). He doesn't look at everything as it should be. He is creative when making a weapon and an idealist when inventing new attachments for his weapons. He can be cocky in a fight even when the odds are overwhelming. He is prideful of his race and would defend it to his dieing breath. When he is insulted in anyway, he would go into a rage and would go after the person who insulted him.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: His adopted father (Joseph). All the Primarchs (related through cloning). His real father (The Emperor of Man)
Place of Origin:Planet Fallout
History: Planet Fallout, a planet of savagery. After constant war with each other, the nations of this planet decided to go to war with each other for the fifth time. This time every nation had nuclear weapons. They fired their weapons on each other, destroying all life on the planet. Vegetation, animals, even humans either killed by a nuke or killed by the fallout. However, some humans had survived. They created a fallout shelter underground called a "Vault". Once the planet was stable enough to carry life they left the vault to start a new life. When the first vault dwellers left the vault they found something they didn't expect. They found a man, sitting on a boulder, making a spear out of a car bumper and a broken glass from a bank's glass window. He was approached by the vault dwellers and was asked how he survived for so long. The man stood up from his boulder and jumped down, towering over all of them. "I just did." He responded. When asked what his name was he said he had none. So the vault leader decided to name him "Joshua" after his son whom died in the womb. Years passed and the vault dwellers had created a village. They called it "Junk Town" after the fact that most of the buildings were made of junk. Joshua helped out in the village by repairing various equipment. One hundred years past and his foster father, the vault leader and Mayor of Junk Town, died from old age. He was buried near the vault. Joshua was depressed after his father died. He decided to wonder the Wasteland, leaving a family friend in charge of "Junk Town". He wondered the wastes for years, going from wrecked city to wrecked city, civilized town to civilized town, bandit camp to bandit camp, not finding a place where he fit in. He finally came to the capital of a nation. He decided to stay in this city and create a civilization of his own.

Twenty years later he founded the Brotherhood of Steel, the official authority figures of the wastes. The brotherhood swore to help and defend any citizen of the wastes with Joshua as the leader. He even gave a rank of leadership, given the last name Lion. He decided to go to war on the Bandits and Raiders. He would kill any Raider or Bandit he would find. Even going so far as to Massacring their families. The bandits were fed up with fighting an enemy as powerful as Joshua Lion. They decided to join the Raiders in invading the HQ of the Brotherhood of Steel. The battle was massive. After one year of fighting a new opponent appeared.

Descending onto the planet, a ship that was the size of the whole city, floated over the city. The Brotherhood of Steel contacted them via radio. They explained what was happening and begged for help. The ship responded, saying to swear their allegiance to the Imperium. Joshua Lion gave them his word. Drop pods deployed and landed on the Bandits and Raiders. Out of the pods came the mighty Space Marines, joining the fray with the Brotherhood of steel. The battle ended in seconds. The Primarch of the Blood Ravens approached Joshua and embraced him. Joshua was incredibly confused.

Primarch Magnus of the Blood Ravens told him everything. About how he was his brother, how his father was the Emperor of man, and that his other brothers were out there fighting alien scum. Joshua later on joined their cause, creating a new Chapter to the Imperium. He called it the Brotherhood of Steel. His planet, which he named it Planet Fallout, was re civilized and shown to the light of the Imperial reign.

A thousand and nine hundred years passed (just to make this story shorter) and he was approached by the Primarch of the World Eaters, Angron, his close friend (because his closest was Magnus) and was offered to join his brother Horus's campaign against the Emperor. Joshua refused, saying he cannot go against his father. Angron left in bitter anger. Once Angron was on his ship he ordered it to fire upon Joshua's. He escaped narrowly after all his other ships were destroyed. After wondering in space, his fellow Astarte's (Space Marine race) told him that Angron was close by and that he would need to escape. They offered to distract him with a few more fighters, and said that they would go to Terra to inform the Emperor of Horus's betrayal (even though Garro had done this already). Joshua went into an escape pod/ drop pod and left his ship in shame. His drop pod sadly entered a warp storm. He exited it, unconscious, along with several other drop pods that mysteriously arrived next to him. They spiraled onto the planet, Earth.

Sample RP"Joshua!" His vault father yelled out to him. Joshua was in his home, working on another new weapon idea. It was a under barrel attachment for a AK-47. It was suppose to shoot a burst of flame towards the enemy. He dropped what he was doing and ran outside. He saw his father, along with a merchant whom was complaining to him. "What is it father?" Joshua asked, looking down at his father. The Merchant's eyes were widened when he saw the shear size of Joshua. Joshua sighed, he hated being stared at. "This man's rifle is broken, can you fix it?" Joseph asked. "Of course, father." Joshua responded, holding his hand out so that the Merchant would give him the broken rifle. The Merchant placed the rifle in Joshua's enormous hand. He looked at it and took out a small screw driver, holding it with his thumb and pinky. He pushed down on the rifles clip in tell it gave a click noise. "There you go, it should work by now." Joshua said, handing the rifle back to the Merchant. The merchant aimed down at the ground and fired, the sound echoing over the hills. Joshua's house was outside of Junk Town, next to the Vault entrance. "Perfect, thank you so much. My customer wanted this rifle to be repaired but I had no clue what was wrong. Thanks, you really saved me some cash." The Merchant said, giving him some bottle caps (caps were considered the currency of the wasteland, sense many of the paper money was either faded or torn to shreads from the nukes. "My pleasure." Joshua said, taking the caps. He put them in his pant pocket and waved good bye as the merchant left.

"Good work Joshua." Joseph said, patting his lower back. He couldn't reach his actual back, he was shorter then Joshua. Joshua placed his hand on Joseph's back. His hand covered the man's entire back.

He got out of his unconsciousness as the drop pod shook. His visor flashed red and the word alert was flashing infront of him. He gripped tightly on the bars, looking around to see what was happening. He saw his weapons, hanging on the walls. He remembered, there was a warp storm in space, he entered it, and came out somewhere in space. His visor had warned him before he entered into the warp storm. He sighed heavily, was this the end of the Primarch of the Brotherhood of steel? He waited for his drop pod to crash on whatever planet was near by.

Last edited by Primarch Joshua on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Primarch Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primarch Joshua   Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Dear Primarch,

I am taking your character under advisement. Please be patient until I have decided. However, I have one burning question. Are you Grim?

There's not a lot of people who bring and 40k character to the TT universe. Quite frankly, only he has done it so far and talks about them in his profile like everybody knows everythign about them already. I would like to see your profile post that you made here align with your charcter sheet. Your charcter sheet says more then this application in ways of power.

Expect to see an approval or ideas for giving more shape here soon!

~Emblem
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

Primarch Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primarch Joshua   Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Dear Emblem,

No I'm not Grim and I play 40K alot. Also I read some of the Horus Heresy books. Also I felt like I needed to create more weakness's (cause quite frankly just saying pride isn't enough for me). And also I use the world of Fallout 3 for Joshua, sense the Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout 3 sounds alot like 40K.

Thank you for noticing my profile and I'm going to do some changes.

Thanks again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

Primarch Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primarch Joshua   Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Emmy, I thought the same thing...

You and Grim are gonna get along GREAT lol.. Welcome to the Forum.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Primarch Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primarch Joshua   Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:17 pm

As long as your alien tech isn't a I Win-Button..

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

Primarch Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primarch Joshua   Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:47 am

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

RPG character
Name: Johnathan Thule
Code Name: Grim

Primarch Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primarch Joshua   Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:39 am

I'll be bringing in Grim really soon.
He too has great knowledge of tactics, weaponry, and the such.

Welcome to the forum!

(Actually like right now, after I finish a writing a chapter.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Primarch Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primarch Joshua   Primarch Joshua Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primarch Joshua
Page 1 of 1