Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapSITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Voting_barSITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapSITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Voting_barSITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

SITE INACTIVITY!!!

Go down 
+2
Prophet_Misfit
Pax
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SITE INACTIVITY!!!   SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Just gonna throw out...one of the reasons why I disappeared for awhile (besides school) was all of these staff-trashing threads that people are starting. The staff alone isn't TTRPG. We are just here if there are any problems pretty much...

Every single member is just as important if not MORE important than the staff. Also, there aren't really any arguments or 'drama' within the 'authority' here right now either...so...don't know where you're getting that...

Don't mean to sound whiny but...sometimes you don't need to create drama by blaming the staff. Maybe the reason why we didn't reply to this thread immediately was because 2 out of your 4 problems were pinned on us...I like to be pretty chill usually...so...ya...please don't...blame...us...for...everything...I don't appreciate that...

I'll try to be more active and start more threads...I thought I was doing okay beforehand...
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: SITE INACTIVITY!!!   SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Hey, I think the staff is cool for the most part. (I only say for the most part because I'm not online enough right now to actually know who's on staff. lol. Not that I have any problems with any one...... you know what I'm gonna shut up and go drink my coffee now.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: SITE INACTIVITY!!!   SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Look, the point of this thread wasn't to place blame, as I said, but to point out and fix problems. However, yes, the staff has a superbly huge roll and indirectly since you guys have the most say, when there is a problem it's heavily on you to fix it. That's one of the responsibilities that come with the power to do anything, when there's an issue, you're the first one looked at to fix it. Honestly, I shouldn't have made this thread, it should've been one of the staff.

But again, the point isn't to cause problems or suggest who's to blame with this thread, it's to try and make solutions. Now discounting things I said when other members have already agreed to what I've stated isn't going to fix anything. We need more ideas to produce activity, whether kids are in school or not, we shouldn't let that stop us form trying our hardest to raise activity.

My suggestion at the moment:

-I Like the Halloween Festival. Although, it's doubtful I'll be part of it.

-I'm almost done with a thread me and Ninjafox are doing where JaK will be coming back to Jump City or Steel with The Grimwreaper aiding him in some quest, which could have bad results. That could also make a good Halloween thread. Angels vs Death type thing...

-If you'd like to help me Thr33, we could finish up the alien invasion thread, which got stalled because we were talking about rebooting the site, but since that's currently on hold. I don't see a reason to let all of Honest's hardwork go to waste.

EDIT;;; Some other site modules might help to...There are quite a few to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SITE INACTIVITY!!!   SITE INACTIVITY!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SITE INACTIVITY!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2