Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapJust in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Voting_barJust in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapJust in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Voting_barJust in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Fenrir smiled as Toji liked his gift, and Ben made one up for him on the spot, but it seemed Virgil was broke. He understood, not all of them could afford luxuries and stuff. It was then that Fenrir smiled even wider.

Fear not Virgil, for I... he reached into his coat, and then pulled out six tickets, Have tickets to Wicked Scary... he paused for a bit of dramatic effect, and then smiled slyly. ...the third. We can all go, and I was thinking we go to the arcade afterwards. Sound good to you guys? I've got tickets for six, but I can buy more at the theatre...

Fenrir hoped he wasn't showing off to Virgil; he was actually also going to give him money to buy Toji a present. From what he knew, Virgil was a laid back guy, and although he called Ben a show-off, he was sure he was joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:48 pm

"Uhh Fen..Where'd you get all that money?"

Ben raised a hand in question, they usually all had to pitch in for Pizza. Any money they did get, usually went to crime fighting stuff. Well Ben didn't really need gear, his money went to smoothies and chili fries, but still kyte seemed to have an abundance.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Toji grinned."Awesome!!!!Arcade!!!!!!!!And.....Wicked scary!!!!!"He blinked."What's Wicked Scary?Anyway, it doesn't matter!!!!You guys are expending all this effort on me!!!Later today, I must furnish you each with a thank you gift for all of this!!!!"Lately, Toji had been experimenting with metalworking.He had a lightweight staff idea for Virgil, made of aluminum or whatever, and he could fashion a practice sword for Ben. Ben, he feeled, was skilled with his alien forms, but he could use another skill to back that up. And he was sure Fen could use a shield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Virgil rubbed his eyes, trying to seem more awake. He offered Fen a smile.

"I'm up for it. I mean, I'd have to get changed, but I'm up for it. It's all up to Toji. It's his birthday, after all!"
Virgil added. He still felt bad, though. Everyone else had remembered Toji's birthday, except him, it seemed. He waited on Toji for an answer.

Virgil shook his head. "Dude, you don't have to give gifts in return for a gift. That's just a really long and confusing cycle. It's alright," he said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Fenrir blinked as Ben asked him where he got all of his money.

Well, Ben, though we haven't gotten a record deal yet, we still get a cut from all of the places we perform at. And...people pay a lot to see us. Even after it all gets split evenly among us, and even after I pay to help stuff for the Tower like pizza night, repairs, refurnishing...I still save up for stuff like this. You guys're important to me.

He shrugged, smiling. Toji seemed to like his idea of seeing Wicked Scary 3, but didn't know what it was. Fenrir blinked. Virgil also seemed to like his idea, saying that he'd have to get changed, and then informed Toji that no one has to give gifts in return for getting a gift, to which Fenrir laughed at.

Only the second sequel to the scariest movie ever made! It even scared the lights out of Raven, and oh, man, can I see why. He shivered at remembering how the Titans had watched Wicked Scary in the main ops room. But more on that, later.

And Virgil's right. It's your birthday, you don't need to do anything for us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:26 am

Ben thought it was kinda funny that Fen was willing to see a SCARY movie. For a former angel, you think he'd hate Halloween and want to spend most of his time in a church or something. Either way though, what could go wrong....Oh crap.

"Sure, been a while since I tried going to the movies. Kinda got kicked out for turning into Wildmutt during Twilight, but I'm sure they're over it by now."

Ben rubbed the back of his head while he spoke, he thought it was kinda funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:06 am

Virgil shrugged. "Alright, gimme ten minutes. I need to find a clean shirt. Somewhere."

It took him fifteen minutes, and he came running back in, hopping and tying a shoe and trying to smooth the wrinkles in the otherwise clean shirt. "Okay. Let's go. I haven't actually been to the movies since, maybe, the beginning of Senior year? This should be awesome. It's alright, Ben, if you get kicked out, I'll inform them that turning in to Wildmutt was probably the most eventful thing to happen in that show of Twilight. Either way, I'm sure all the fangirls swarmed," he stated, successfully tying his shoe.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:04 am

Toji grinned."A horror movie? Awesome!!!" he blinked when they said they didnt need a gift.Stratching his head, he shrugged."If you're sure.Be right back!" He sped up to his room, changing to his street gear, and blurred back into the room."Right, I'm ready!!!"His hair glowed in exitement. He certainly hadn't lessened in hyperness during his journey."Let's go!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Everyone seemed to like his idea, so he nodded as everyone got ready.

Alright. I'll see you guys down there.

In case they were confused, he chuckled, and jumped out of the window, falling slowly to the ground as he beat his wings. He waited for them outside with a car.

Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Ssc-ultimate-aero-blue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:04 am

Ben had on his new sweater they had been waiting for Static, him and Toji. While Fen went and got his ride, upon actually seeing it as they exited the Tower. Ben looked questioningly at Fenrir...

"That....Really, that!? Just from playing house shows?"

Ben was only kidding, by mocking Fen's musical career. However, there was the problem of he doubted that all four of them would fit in that car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:19 pm

When Virgil saw the car, he shook his head.

"Oh, man, no way. Why doesn't the super hero life get me one of those?"
he asked, his mouth agape. Then he nodded at what Ben said. "I want one."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Toji grinned."If you guys want, I'll just trot beside the car, then you all can fit!"He hopped in place, ready to go.He hadn't matured, either, it seems."No worries, I can keep up!!Theres not a standard car on earth that can keep up with me!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2