Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Vote_lcapJust in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Voting_barJust in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Vote_lcapJust in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Voting_barJust in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Empty
PostSubject: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Toji walked into the main ops room. After his two month long trip to find his father, it was good to be back. He hoped nobody messed with his room.Dropping the ruck-sack full of winter gear and provisions, he found his personal controller, getting ready to play Ninja Fighters.He laughed in joy, relaxing on the couch.Other than gaining a inch, and a few scars from training, he looked the same as when he had left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Suddenly out of nowhere Toji would e tackled by a big orange beast, it snarled and wrestled with him on the ground. The creature was about 5'11 in diameter and strong as at least 3 to 5 oxen. However, it was soon revealed to be Wildmutt, one of Ben 10's aliens. Ben wanted to welcome Toji back in the best way he knew how.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Toji snarled at the beastie."Hahaha, come on!!!!!"He locked Wild mitt into a head and elbow lock."Tap!!!!Tap!!!"He laughed as the monster dog tried to shift him. The training had really helped in increasing his stability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:25 pm

(( hope you don't mind if I jump in! ))

Virgil was still in his pajamas, having been on a patrol all the night before. The teen was barefooted and honestly sleep addled as he entered the main ops room, carrying an empty popcorn bowl and intending to dump it and run. He really didn't feel like making the long, two second walk to the kitchen.

Needless to say, he had to double take when he saw the wrestling match. He stared, mouth wide open as his team mates seemed to be trying to kill each other.

"Uh, guys, did I miss a memo or something?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Wildmutt struggled, but could not get lose Toji's grip and reverted back to Ben. Where most would fear Wildmutt, Toji seemed rather at home.

"Oww, ok, ok you win haha and welcome back."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Fenrir appeared in the window, wings fully expanded, as he played a smashing guitar riff, smiling at the ones inside as he came in through the window overlooking the bay.

Hey guys. I didn't want to miss someone's birthday.

He landed softly, leaning his guitar into the wall, and waved at Toji.

Hey there, speedster.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:50 am

Toji clapped Ben on the back lightly."Thanks for that greeting, man!!!"He grinned as Virgal entered the room."Yep, today's a very interesting day! It's my....."Then Fen entered in on the fun. "Hey, man!!!!!Nice to see yah!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:00 pm

"Happy Birthday Toji! I would've gotten you a present had I known you were coming back, how longs it been anyway?"

As Ben pondered this he rubbed his chin, he was wearing new diggs now. Green T-Shirt with a Ben 10 logo on it and also had cargo pants vs blue jeans. Surprisingly no bomber jacket!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Toji looked surprised and happy, and that was why he was here. Ben broke the first happy birthday out, and said he would have gotten him a present if he knew Toji was coming back. Toji may notice that Fenrir had a sling over his shoulder.

Well, Ben, it's not too late to go get something, I don't think. I've got a few presents in mind for all of us, though...

Fenrir looked to Vergil, otherwise known as Static Shock, smiling.

Sorry Vergil, I haven't been ignoring you. How're you?

He took whatever was on his back off and handed it to Toji. It was wrapped.

It's not your style, I know, but I'd like you to have it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:50 pm

It wasn't long before the main ops room gained another occupant, and Fenrir drifted in. Virgil placed the bowl on a counter before crossing the room, stretching and trying to shake the sleep from his body. Virgil quickly gathered it was Toji's birthday, and he immediately had to fight the urge to facepalm. Why did no one tell him anything?

"Uh, welcome back, buddy. Happy birthday!" he said, somewhat delayed, crossing over to stand around with everyone.

"Not too bad, Fen, thanks. How've you been? I've been kinda hiding out lately. Someone gave me the night patrols. I thought I'd left those days behind," he stated, naming no names, though it was clearly in jest. He honestly didn't mind. Being a full time super hero was still cool.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Toji opened the present Fen gave him."Awesome!!!!" He pulled a star shaped electric guitar, with his mark, a wolf head with a lightning strike behind it as the back ground."This is sweet, man.Can you teach me?He looked at Ben and Virgil."What you guys get me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Virgil rubbed the back of his head, abashed. He picked up the popcorn bowl again, not-so-slyly dumping the popcorn kernels into a hapless potted plant.

"I, uh, got you this super nice...Ikea bowl! It's called like Htyselfjtutuyghg or something Ikea-ish like that," he said, with a sheepish grin, offering the bowl to Toji, before his smile dropped from his face.

"I'm sorry, man, I completely forgot. What, with you being away, me being away...everything. My bad, man, I'll make it up to you, I swear,
" he stated, genuinely feeling bad about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Ben scratched his head and then looked at the Omnitrix...

"Hmm, be right back!"

Ben ran to the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan, then lunged over the couch and back in front of his teammates. Where he then spun it on his finger tip after accessing the new Omnitrix and choosing an alien. While the pan was spinning he slammed it against his chest and transformed into Heatblast, who melted down the pan into a mere molten metal ball as it spun upon his finger.

Immediately following, Ben pressed the symbol on his chest and was transformed into Xlr8, who spun the molten ball on it's scissor like talon finger/hand 3 times as fast and used the other hand to shape it at ridiculous speeds. When he was done, Xlr8 hit the omnitrix symbol yet again, and was changed into Big Chill, who then blew on the object with icy cold breath until it cooled. Afterwards he reverted directly back into Ben, who was now holding a metaloid action figure of Lighting Wolf, using his Wolf's roar. Complete with his dark katana sheathed on his back.

"Taaa-daaa!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Toji grinned at Virgil."No worries, Virgil.I don't care about the presents, cause I already know you guys consider me a brother.Though,"He chuckled as he was handed the action figure,"Ben, I must admire your speed in making that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Virgil watched the whole process with narrow eyes, the popcorn bowl still extended.

"Show off," he muttered, placing the bowl back on the counter. He gave Toji a small smile.

"That's pretty good, then, because I'm pretty broke right now," he mentioned, "and we aren't all so great at ad libbing presents as Ben here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)   Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just in time for his birthday!!!(titans and honorary titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next