Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Vote_lcapA Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Voting_barA Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Vote_lcapA Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Voting_barA Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Empty
PostSubject: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am

Background Theme: Moonlight Sonata, Techno
Open To: Shadow
Characters Appearing: Suraya Lee and Simca Rosenbloom (and a villain attack might be welcomed later)
Summary: Simca asks Suraya to join the Slivers, and...
Time: Around 9:00 PM at night before Simca sleeps/Post-Midnight after Simca wakes up

The night was as dark and yet, wondrous as any fairytale spring night could ever be. The white half-completed ball in the sky bathed the inhabitants below in its silvery light with no regard for itself and it was felt by all. Birds of the night soared high and sang out loud in joy. Butterflies danced their way from glorious flower to glorious flower in search of some night-time nectar. The grass swayed gently as an occasional breeze blew across the land. People savored the night with beaming faces as they took to the natural world, moving all thoughts of shelter and home from their mind. Laughter was everywhere, and any melancholy individuals found it impossible to resist the tranquility of the night. They too relished in the splendor and radiance of the season, hanging out with their friends, girlfriends/boyfriends or their families.

Except for one.

Simca sat there, at the edge of the cliff by the waterfall. Alone. Krious was back at his shack doing his routine 'find Emblem' check-ups while she had decided to take a day off from night-time crimefighting. There were enough superheroes in this town that it could protect itself for quite a while without her. That, as can be assumed, was what had saddened her. So many superheroes; they were all so selfish. Most of the ones she had met up with, anyways. They did not want to join the Titans, they did not want to join the team she had started with Krious either. They wanted to 'work alone'. She knew why. They all wanted to gain fame on their own. That's what superheroing had become now - showbiz. No one wanted to protect the city. There was strength in numbers; if all those heroes joined even one of the teams, the threat of Emblem and any future threat could be combated. But no, they wanted to work alone.

The sad girl let out an equally sad sigh. She looked around the Lake, as time passed by. She just sat there, ignoring it all. The attractive young girl's eyes caught a number of couples spread out across the lake. Some sat at it's side partaking in picnics. Others enjoyed one another's company and took to innocent kisses. And of course there were those who walked along hand in hand, laughing and loving all the while. Simca frowned and laid back on the cool, comforting grass. She knew that she'd have to endure an onslaught of romance when she chose this location for her private retreat, "I didn't think they would be out at night, though. Guess the times are changing." The sights brought thoughts, and the thoughts brought back memories and with them, pain.

Emblem.

She simply closed her eyes, trying to forget about him and drifted off into a silent slumber. She lay there, upon the cliff, on the plain next to the Jump river that became the waterfall, blissfully unnoticed by anyone throughout the night. Hours past before she awoke again, finding an owl sitting on her largely exposed belly, its claws willingly not tearing their way into her skin, as if it new she was friendly. It stared back with its curious big yellow eyes, and Simca stared back at it with her own equally curious big reddish-brown filmy orbs.

The two - Simca and the owl - blinked at each other.

"Hoo, hoo," said the Owl.

"Hey yourself," she grinned.

The Owl took off into the trees yet again, and Simca pushed herself to her feet, walking over to the edge of the cliff and looking down. The people had left, the hustle and bustle was gone. It would appear as if she had slept through it all. Sighing, she shed off the chiffon drape that she used to cover herself. Her gypsy dancer pants, landing on the ground, leaving her in her underwear, and her bra-top. Stretching her arms, the now makeshift-bikini clad girl jumped off the waterfall, diving in below into the Lake.

Splash!

She swam around underwater for all of five seconds before her head burst out of the lake waters and she panted in more air. She then swam around, playing the Lake for a while, wondering if wild Magikarp would appear. Giggling at her own weird thoughts, she then relaxed, her back against the edge of the lake, her body neck-down immersed underwater. The peaceful, cool waters of the Lake were welcome tranquilizers for her tired body and mind. Closing her eyes, she lay there, enjoying herself, and once again, began to wonder if she would ever be able to find willing members for the Slivers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:38 am

Shadow stood on the edge of the cliff, looking out onto the huge lake below her. It was a wonderful sight, the sheer beauty and peace of nature enticing the small crowd, but she wasn’t here to admire the view. She needed a nice, quiet, isolated place, and though there were many people around and in the lake itself, the cliff definitely fulfilled her requirements; it was taller than Titans Tower. There was little chance she would be found. It had been no problem for Shadow to reach it, as she soared out of the city and to the lake on her black wings. Before she’d left the town, she had stopped by the library and visited the mythology section, taking out all the books she could find on shadow magic. The library probably wasn’t the best source of information about magic in the city, but it was the only one Shadow knew of… and she wasn’t really the charming type. She wouldn’t have been able to coax the location of a better place out of anyone. Not like a random civilian would know anyway. As for her need for the books themselves… well, although she could control her powers, she wanted to know what, exactly, they were, and the man who had created her powers in the first place hadn’t told her anything useful.
Turning her attention back to the stack of books in her arms, Shadow opened the most promising one and began to read. She sat down, flicking through each manuscript, yet never finding anything that could help her. There was plenty of information about dark and shadow magic, but nothing that even slightly resembled her powers. She had been reading for hours, and when she looked up, all the people were gone. The solitude only amplified Shadow’s sense of failure. Everything she had ever tried for, the search for her dreams, her freedom, now the search for understanding… all of them were littered with disappointments.
As she sat, trying to ignore the frustration of another dead end, Shadow sensed something close to her. It wasn’t just instinct; it was part of her power. She was linked with the shadows around her, and when someone was hiding in them, she would know. And right now there was definitely someone in the shadows across the river. Shadow didn’t say anything, just watched as the girl ran to the edge and dived into the lake, swam around a bit and finally came to a rest on the banks of the lake. Shadow was curious. Who was she, who would fearlessly dive off a cliff higher than your average skyscraper? How did she even get to the top of the cliff? She would have had to fly. Was this, finally, someone with powers out of the ordinary? Maybe, even, someone who could help Shadow find a home? She had to know. Shadow gathered her borrowed books and flew down to the edge of the lake where pink-haired girl was lying. ‘Excuse me,’ she began politely, ‘but I couldn’t help notice you diving off the cliff where I happened to be reading… and wonder how you got up there in the first place.’ Shadow hadn’t bothered to conceal her wings, and as the other girl turned around, her eyes widened slightly at the sight of them.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:38 am

"Ooooh..." Simca let all the tension and unease in her muscles fade away as the cold water seeped against her skin. It was cold, but not in a negative way. It was cold in the positive way; soothingly cool. Refreshing. Like mountain dew. The dew itself, not the drink of course. She felt the chill walking up in her body, embracing her like a lover. Simca let out a big sigh. "... Yeah..." She hadn't felt this relaxed in a long time.

She opened her eyes and looked around. A stretch of calm water with the midnight winds gliding upon its surface greeted her vision, the same calm water in which she lay immersed. Far off, and far above, all around lay the dark Forest, but surrounding them were a collection of tiny beams of light. They flickered from yellow to an illuminating green-- fireflies collected here by the dozens, and despite the pure darkness around her, here, the beauty around them was in the lighting.

Smiling, she brought her left hand up from the water, a sort of plash sound emanating from the water waves at her sudden action. She raised her palm, and a pink, bright orb of hardlight energy formed, dancing in the palm of her hand. Spinning rapidly, Simca brought it close to mouth, and then blew at it like a kiss. The orb rose up into the air and then burst, leaving small, minuscule-sized orbs of pink energy to snow down upon the Lake, making the entire scene even more beautiful.

It was like watching glittery pink snow, glowing in the dark...

Simca loved her powers, they were so beautiful. So wonderful. The entire scene seemed almost heavenly to her; a calm, soothing lake in which she lay relaxed, beautiful and elegant pink glowing petals falling about her, fireflies, the silvery light of the half-complete Moon, the sounds of the creatures of the night... It all seemed like Paradise; if only, this could last forever. But she knew; she had to go. Back to the inskirts of Jump City, to look for some members for the Slivers, to confront Emblem again. To look after Krious (not like he was going to do anything on his own, like say, feed himself)...

Sometimes, she didn't want to leave...

She suddenly heard the sound of feet landing on the soft lush grass of the Lake's shores behind her and upon reflex, bolted around, the glowing pink lights around her disappearing at their mistress' sudden distress. Was it an enemy? Emblem? Had he tracked her all the way here to attack her? Or someone else?

A girl stepped out of the bushes, and Simca relaxed. Somewhat. She was still on guard. Who was she? She had long, flowing dark hair, pale skin and black wings the likes of which she had only ever seen in a video game. It was almost as if she was, something like a Dark Angel... Eyes widening at first, and then narrowing, Simca half-glared at her, not knowing whether she was enemy or friend, but then, her question caught her off-guard. ‘Excuse me,’ Her voice was calm and polite, not like those your normal villain would possess. ‘but I couldn’t help notice you diving off the cliff where I happened to be reading… and wonder how you got up there in the first place.’

Simca blinked. The girl did not appear older than she was; more or less they appeared to be age-mates. Those wings made her appear intimidating, but her face and her voice gave her off as soft. Simca did not know who... or what, she was. She seemed to be friendly, though, so, Simca responded in an equally friendly tone. "I've been sleeping there since, I don't know, since people were still there I guess. Don't know how long ago was that, a couple hours maybe, I... erm, I, can... sort of... jump on air, I guess..." she finished, hesitantly. She never could understand her Air-Walking abilities, in the end, and it was always hard to describe them to others unless they saw for themselves. Simca looked at Suraya, not knowing that was the girls' name of course, and held upon her a curious gaze. "My name is Simca... who are you? And, what's with...?" she pointed at the wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:19 am

Shadow saw the girl's surprise and suspicion, and as she pointed to Shadow's wings, she berated herself silently. Did you really think you could just walk up to the girl without freaking her out? Idiot. Shadow realised the girl was waiting for an answer, and quickly replied, 'Oh... you can call me Shadow... and these are part of my... powers, I suppose.' Shadow faltered, indicating her wings. 'I'm guessing you have some interesting powers too?' She would never usually ask a question like this, or even approach someone so suddenly in the first place, but Shadow really was curious. As curious, it seemed, as the other girl... Simca... was of her. Shadow could see the look in her eyes, the incessant need to know that burned within both of them. Shadow met Simca's questioning gaze with one of her own.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:53 am

Ah, so she was a metahuman like Simca herself was! That explained it. There were a lot of super-powered humans popping up in an around Jump City, after all. For good or for ill. So, now she just had to figure out whether she was good or bad. Two years ago (well, two years for her anyways) she would have not cared a bit about what kind of powers Shadow possessed or whether she was good or evil and would have gone around trusting her randomly. But Simca had grown now. She had experience. She knew better.

"Are you good or bad?" came the next question, from the tense girl underwater. Simca felt like a crocodile, hiding in the water like that, staring at Shadow. But she could only fathom the possibilities. If she was bad, that meant that they would have to fight - and considering the rest of the Simca's clothes were up there on the cliff, she did not feel like fighting anyone in her underwear, even if the other person was a girl like she was. Besides, her name alone spoke volumes. Shadow. And she had said that the wings were only 'one' of her powers. That meant that she might have trouble with her. Simca had never been good with shadow-y people.

Alyss...

She remembered the woman who was codenamed Fear, who was her teammate when she was part of the Titans North, and her first friend in Jump City. She too, could control shadows. To an almost inhuman degree she could. Her experience with Alyss, though, had taught her that not all shadowy people were bad. So, there was an equal chance - in fact, judging by the way she talked and carried herself, a bigger chance, that Shadow here, was good.

Simca's muscles relaxed a bit. If she was good, then maybe, just maybe... Simca began to smile a bit, as she swam over to the shores of the Lake, where Shadow was standing. Now at her feet, Simca looked up at the black winged angel-like girl. "I'm a Metahuman too! So... what kind of powers do you have?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Shadow was taken aback by the abrupt question. 'I'm, uh... good, I guess. I mean, I don't have any plans for world domination... I just want to help people.' It seemed Simca was thinking hard, but she relaxed and swam up to Shadow's feet. As Simca asked her next question, Shadow had hers answered. So she did have powers... Shadow gathered her thoughts to answer the question.

'Well, I can fly - obviously - and I can control shadows, kind of. I can sense when there's something in a shadow near me, too.'

Shadow's answer was brief, but she didn't know Simca very well, and she wasn't going to give away all her information without some in return.

'So, what about you? What can you do?' Shadow asked.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:08 am

"Cool!" Simca grinned. Well, another shadowy person, eh? She could not help but remember Alyss, and wonder where she was. What she was doing right now. Oh well, it was all in the past. Hakuna Matata. She had a good person standing before her who could do stuff with shadows. That, was epic in itself. Now, came the next part. Asking Miss Shadow to join the team she and Krious had started; the Slivers. Simca wondered for a brief moment how Shadow and Krious would get along. They were both darkness based superheroes, after all...

Pushing that thought aside, Simca looked up at Shadow, about to ask her to join, however, Shadow beat her to the next question. 'So, what about you? What can you do?' Simca silently grumbled a little that she did not get to ask more questions, but then smile slowly etched its way across her face at the prospect of showing off her powers to this new girl.

"I can walk and jump on air! Not fly though, just hop around on air like a rabbit I guess..." Simca grinned. "I'd show you, but, I'm kind of under-dressed at the moment..." she trailed off for a bit, before continuing. "I can also use this special kind of energy my body harnesses in the form of pink-colored hard light energies, which I can use to do several stuff! Like create force-fields, bladed weapons, blast waves, blast balls... ya know, those kind of things!"

She put a finger to her chin. What else could she do? Her powers were so variable in their nature that she could do plenty of things with them. It was only limited by her imagination, is all. She remembered what she had just done a few moments ago before Shadow had showed up. Grinning, she brought her palm up to show it to Shadow, before a small, ping-ball sized pink orb formed there, illuminating the area.

"Watch!" Simca chirped, before it began to spin around its own axis rapidly. Simca blew at it, and it rose up into the air above Shadow's head and then burst.

Pop!

Several small, firefly-sized pink orbs began to rain down slowly, once again beautifying the scene. The 'pink snowflakes' as Simca liked to call them, due to the fact that they looked like pink snow if one did not know better, fell all around, and some on top of, Shadow, and herself as well, before slowly began to disappear as their energies diminished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Shadow raised an eyebrow at Simca's description of her powers and her subsequent demonstration. 'Well, I can't say that's not interesting. Although, pink's not really my colour.' As she finished speaking, a thought occured to Shadow. Simca, although obviously friendly, had a lot on her mind. Every time before she spoke, she was thinking about something, and Shadow had noticed her slight moment of resentment when Simca had been asked about her powers.

Does she not want to tell me all powers? Did she want to ask more questions? Shadow wondered to herself. She wasn't going to ask Simca directly what was wrong, she would just wait and see where the conversation went.

(Sorry for the short post, I've got somewhere to be ><)
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:40 am

((No worries lol))

"Erm..." Simca giggled, before shrugging. Well, all the dark shadowy girls never liked pink. Seriously, Simca knew pink was an overrated color for girls, but she couldn't help if she loved it and her powers were associated with it. "Whatever," she laughed, good-naturedly.

"So..." Simca crossed her arms and placed them on the Lake shore besides where Shadow was standing, looking up at her. Should she ask immediately? Maybe it was better that way; leading people around was never her kind of thing. Then again, she did not want to startle the girl. It was not like they had known each other for a long enough time for her to ask a question like this. Being part of a superhero team - or being a superhero at all, for that matter - was a very big responsibility, and she did not want Shadow to get scared of it or something.

But, she guessed it was for the best. "Erm... Shadow, how about you, like..." she bit down on her lower lip. How to ask in the most convincing manner possible? "...Ya know... put those powers of yours to, say, good use?" Okay, maybe not the best choice of words. Simca sucked when it came to asking people for something or persuading them.

"... I mean, ya know, see... I got this superhero team I'm starting with a friend of mine..." she continued, sheepishly. "... And we're kinda lookin' for members..." She trailed off, looking down, hoping Shadow got the gist of what she was trying to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:37 am

Simca seemed bashful as she invited Shadow to join her team, but she didn't think it was such a far-fetched idea. 'Is that what you were so preoccupied about?' Shadow asked. This whole thing was becoming a lot clearer to her now. But, if Simca and her friend were looking for members for their little group, why hadn't they gone to the Titans? Shadow wondered. Not that she was going to ask. She wasn't the nosy type.

'Listen, I've got no problem with using my powers to help people, but... I don't know if you want me around... and I don't really have anywhere to stay. I might become a burden to you, in the long run.' Shadow winced to herself as the words came out. She was in for the inevitable questions now. Why hadn't she just accepted?

Although, Shadow thought, I can't really join their team without giving them some warning about what I am...

She was dangerous, after all. If the shadows inside her found their way out, she would become a mindless, evil machine.

Hang on a minute, don't start thinking like that again! Shadow told herself sternly. You're not that person anymore, and as long as you keep yourself from that path, you never will be.

Maybe this was a good opportunity. Joining this group would be one step away from the monster she had almost become, one step towards a positive future. Human company, doing good, saving people... can't go wrong with that life.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:22 am

Simca noticed the sudden expression of realization that came across Shadow's face, and wondered what had originated that one. Had she been suspecting she was going to ask her something this big, or what? 'Is that what you were so preoccupied about?' Blinking, rather taken aback, Simca, as was one of her habits, titled her head cutely to the side in confusion.

"Preoccupied? What do you mean? What did I do?" Had she been preoccupied with something? She was just thinking how to explain her powers to Shadow, and how to ask her to join the Slivers; what did Shadow mean by 'preoccupied'?

'Listen, I've got no problem with using my powers to help people, but... I don't know if you want me around... and I don't really have anywhere to stay. I might become a burden to you, in the long run.' Simca laughed at Shadow's statement a little, before looking up at her with a bright smile.

"You'll be staying with me, of course," she giggled. "You're not going to be a burden on me, don't worry about it," Simca was not the nosy type either - okay, that was a lie, she was very nosy - but she could abstain from her nosiness when the opportunity called. "You probably have some problem with your powers, I can guess. That's why you think you'll be a burden, huh? No way! That's the point of being in a team; you look out for each other. You got something wrong with your powers, we'll help you train them. You got some other thing bothering you, share it with us and we'll help you solve it!" Simca grinned brightly.

"Krious," she added. "That's my friend who I'm starting the team with. He's the only 'burden' on me considering he can't cook his own food and doesn't pay attention to his health," she giggled. "So, even if you do become a burden, I think I'm used to taking care of people by now. Besides, Krious has some strange shadowy stuff about him too. Maybe he can understand and help you!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:44 am

Simca didn't seem to understand Shadow's first question, and that suspicion was confirmed when she asked about it. Shadow reassured her, 'You didn't do anything, it was just kind of strange how you were hanging around here after everyone had left, and why you came here at all in the first place... it just didn't seem like normal behaviour, but I'm probably just stereotyping. I've never really experienced "normal". Don't worry about it.'

Simca's next answer surprised Shadow. 'Really? You have somewhere for me to stay? And you don't mind an extra person?' Nothing had ever come particularly easily to Shadow, and she was a little taken aback by Simca's unquestioning kindness. The next reply was even more intriguing; Shadow had expected questions, not an immediate dismissal of her concerns.

'Well, it's not my powers, really, it's what I was created for. I wasn't born with these powers, I was given them and told I would be consumed by them and turned into the perfect weapon, powerful but enslaved. I didn't agree, but the possibility's still there, if I let my guard down. That's what I meant. And if that happens, well... we're all in big trouble.' Now that Shadow had explained, she felt a sense of relief. She'd had this issue hanging over her for over a year, and now that it was off her chest, she felt slightly better.

As Simca went on to describe Krious, Shadow found the hope inside her that she had lost for five long years, ever since her mother had abandoned her. This girl, and presumably her friend, were actually willing to give her a home and help her overcome the looming fear of the shadows inside her.

'So, Simca... if you seriously don't have any problems, then... well, I'd love to join your team. It'll be the best thing that's happened to me in five years,' Shadow said.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:59 am

'You didn't do anything, it was just kind of strange how you were hanging around here after everyone had left, and why you came here at all in the first place... it just didn't seem like normal behaviour, but I'm probably just stereotyping. I've never really experienced "normal". Don't worry about it.' Simca blinked a bit at that, before she began laughing.

"Oh!" she tittered. "Don't worry, I wasn't stalking you or anything like that! I was just, well, kinda stressed so I took a little break and came to spend time here," she turned around, looking up at the waterfall, before pointing. "I was sitting over there, and I kinda fell asleep. I just woke up a while ago and then decided to take a swim. That's when I met you, see?"

'Really? You have somewhere for me to stay? And you don't mind an extra person?'

"Yep! Its a shack on a rooftop!" she grinned. The fact that they were operating from a small, crudely built cabin on the top of some abandoned building was extremely funny. Though, now that she thought about it, it was hard enough living there with Krious. The place wasn't that big. But it might be helluva trouble to accommodate Shadow in there... well, there was a whole abandoned building underneath it. She had told Krious to expand the place for future team-mates. He probably would have built some secret under-shack rooms by now where she could stay. If not, Simca would just kick Krious out and give Shadow his bed until he made more rooms!

See, everything can be solved with just a little bit of thinking.

'Well, it's not my powers, really, it's what I was created for. I wasn't born with these powers, I was given them and told I would be consumed by them and turned into the perfect weapon, powerful but enslaved. I didn't agree, but the possibility's still there, if I let my guard down. That's what I meant. And if that happens, well... we're all in big trouble.'

"Don't worry about it for a bit!" Simca smiled, looking back up at her new friend. "If you ever go berserk on us, we'll just beat your ass until you're normal again and take you back into the team! No biggie," she laughed, before muttering. "Though, its not like we're gonna let you become evil that easily in the first place."

'So, Simca... if you seriously don't have any problems, then... well, I'd love to join your team. It'll be the best thing that's happened to me in five years,' Simca blinked. She had a new member, cool! Now, onto searching for-- Wait, what? She had a new member for the Slivers? No, seriously? SOMEONE ACTUALLY AGREED?!

"YAHOO!" Simca's loud cheer caused several nighttime birds to shoot up into the sky from the nearby forest. Without thinking, the ever-energetic woman pounced out of the water, glomped Shadow and then pulled her straight in! (Yes, Lion King moment.)

Splash!

"Welcome to the team, Shadow!" the energetic pinkhead chirped to the apparently wet winged girl that was now taking a swim with her against her will, as she released Shadow from the powerful glomp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:34 am

Simca thought Shadow thought she was stalking her? That actually was funny, but she let it go. It didn't really matter, she just wanted to know if she could join the team. Apparently, housing was a shack on a rooftop... wait, what? How she possibly fit? Then again, Simca didn't sound concerned, and Shadow didn't want to burst her bubble. Simca went on to reassure Shadow about her other concerns, who was being swept along in the wake of Simca's happy confidence.

As Shadow agreed to join Simca's team, the pink-haired superhero went insane, letting out a cheer that sent several birds flying away in fright and treating Shadow to a huge bear hug, pulling her into the lake in the process. Simca's excited welcome echoed almost as much as her yell of delight.

'...Um... thanks?' Shadow's eyebrow was raised cynically. 'Uh, I'm happy that I'm part of the team, but I'm not really the swimming type, you know? Oh, and, by the way, I can get you your clothes if you want.' Flying to the top of the cliff would give Shadow a chance to dry off, and she needed to return the books she had borrowed from the library anyway. For that matter, she needed a couple of minutes to clear her head. She couldn't believe, after five years of loneliness and harsh treatment, she had actually found a place she might belong. It was almost to good to be true, and Shadow didn't want to lose her head.

Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:39 am

"Sure, thanks!" Simca giggled, as she watched Shadow pull herself out of the water, spread her wings and go flying away. She stared at her retreating figure with envy, watching as she flied her wings and approached the top of the cliff. Oh, how she envied beings who could fly... she always wanted to fly. Like Supergirl... but she never could, could she? She could walk on air, jump across it, skid, perform amazing feats that could send the whole of the Jump City awing at her... ones that would make even Dick Grayson envious; yet, she had never asked for those...

~~ RPton: Killjoy no Jutsu! - Roleplay Style: Flashback Technique ~~

On a clear, grassy field, a lone hill stood towering above... well... nothing. But still higher than the flat field. And on top of the hill, on the grassy hill, lied a young four year old pink-haired girl, chasing a swallow. But everytime she tried, the swallow flew away. She chased and chased it until she reached the edge of the hill. And she stopped. She could not go any further. She watched the swallow fly away, under the clouds, towards the horizon, free in the wind, to do as it pleased. To be as it pleased.

She sighed sadly, unable to follow the bird. But then her expression changed; she smiled and let out a laugh. Why did she do that? Why did she laugh? Was it so much fun to see your playmate fly away?

But it was no mere coincidence that she was attracted to the sky, it was in her blood, her kindred spirit... was in love with the air.

"Simca?!"

She bolted upright and walked backwards, away from the edge of the hill.

"Coming, Mama!" she yelled, turning around and running towards the source of the first voice, but not before looking back at the swallow, that was now well over the horizon.

"I'll fly with chu one day! I'll be fwee like chu!" she promised in squeaky four-year-old voice.

She had promised that bird to fly, yet, despite all her struggling, she could never learn how to. Oh well, she thought, pushing those thoughts back to her mind. It was not like it mattered, right? Her powers were unique among all the superheroes and supervillains and unaffiliated metahumans of this planet, heck, ever other planets. She had yet to see anyone who had the same powers as her. She knew there were other Airwalkers on this planet, but, she had yet to meet one. So for now, at least, she could enjoy being unique, even if she couldn't fly, right...?

She smiled at Shadow as she brought back her clothes. "Turn around, now, please," she asked, politely. Assuming Shadow did, Simca pulled herself out of the water and put her trousers on, fastening the chains and belts across yet. She then grabbed her translucent chiffon drape and pulled it loosely across her neck like a scarf. "You can look now," she giggled, walking up to Shadow as she tried (miserably) to dry her hair and prevent them from sticking to her face like glue.

Running a hand through them, she slicked them backwards before looking back towards Shadow. "So... you wanna hang out some? Before I show you the base, I mean? The night's still young, after all!" she cheered happily. "What do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!   A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wild Magikarp... Does NOT Appear!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next