Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Renegade Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Renegade Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Renegade Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Renegade Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Renegade Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Renegade Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Renegade Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Renegade Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Renegade Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Renegade Vote_lcapRenegade Voting_barRenegade Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Renegade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade
Renegade

RPG character
Name: Isaiah Evander
Code Name: Renegade
Villain or good guy?: Good

Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Renegade   Renegade Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Isaiah Evander

Renegade Jason___without_mask_by_gloomybat
Character image was not drawn by me: http://gloomybat.deviantart.com/

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Isaiah Evander
Codename: Renegade
Nickname(s): Is
Alias(es):
Birth date: October 12
Classification: Meta-Human
Affiliation: Teen Titans? We’ll see how it all plays out

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:sandy brown, two locks of grey down one side of his head (longer than the rest)
Eye Color: blue (turn red violet when power is in use)
Height: 5’7’
Weight: 133 lbs.
Other: costume: black mask, black pants (silver lining) and shirt, jacket with black wolf on it. Ethnicity: his father was ½ Chinese, his mother Caucasian

===POWERS===

Powers: Target Eyes, ever play a first person shooter with auto lock on? It’s a bit like that red circles appear in Isaiah’s vision and he is better able to follow his opponent. He can see pretty far as long as nothing obstructs his vision (ex: buildings, darkness, other people, camoflauge, etc.) and power is pretty useless against those with super speed (unless he gets a very lucky shot). X10 magnification vision ( better than a world war II scope, but nowhere near today’s scopes), meaning that since a six foot man with 20/20 vision can read something from 40ft away he would be able to read it from 400 ft away (from the top of a building looking down maybe… as long as there’s nothing in the away again). ((EDITED))

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Rock music, getting things done (he doesn’t sit still real long), exercise, research (he knows odd bits of information and we wonder why he cares to know any of it)

Dislikes: stupid people (there seems to be so many of them around XD), country music, being told he’s wrong, vampire related stuff, villains (particularly of the more monster than human kind, being seen in an embarrassing or weakened state

Strengths: pretty versatile fighting style he doesn’t solely rely on just his power or his fighting skill, very focused, extremely loyal

Weaknesses: his power isn’t very useful in the dark or in smoke, hot-headed, opinionated, not too good with girls even though he’s not bad looking

Skills:] projectile weapons (hand-guns, darts, crossbow), wing Chun and Judo martial arts, speaks a few phrases of Chinese

Standard Equipment (stuff he carries): throwing knives, flash bang grenades, crossbow pistol, metal wire, Taser, red jacket with many inside pockets
(proficient with small arms weapons (basically hand held weapons) and he is functional with an eight foot staff. The throwing knives and staff were added due to the Wing Chun training. Other than that he can’t pick up a sword or a large rifle or anything like that and really be any good with it. ((EDITED))

Habits/Quirks: chews on his tongue when he’s deep in thought or nervous

Personality: He likes to think of himself as being a pretty straight forward guy with no qualms about calling it as he sees it. He has a short temper, that flares up when his buttons are pushed (he has a lot of them, see dislikes/weaknesses). He’s quick thinking on one hand, but a bit rash on the other.
Pretty sarcastic, though his sense of humor is a bit off… when he tries to be funny, he forces it and it isn’t usually as funny as he finds it. His humor is a bit morbid, truth be told.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: parents (deceased) grandfather
Place of Origin: Boston, MA
History: Isaiah’s father taught Wing Chun out of a small upstairs room above a bookstore. Isaiah’s earliest memories are of hiding and playing under a room of folding tables where the students would put their water bottles and other belongings. His mother taught foreign language at a nearby middle school. Isaiah grew up learning the martial art and going to an elementary in his mother’s district.
When Isaiah entered middle-school he started to have migraines and blurred vision for parts of the school day. His unique ability started to show itself. His grandfather had had infrared vision until he went blind when Isaiah was young, it still came as a surprise when the target eye ability showed itself in Isaiah.
He was fifteen when the Vampire murders began. Boston was a big town and was no stranger to the occasional psycho, but the Evander family lived on the good side of town. In Isaiah’s mind it was like there were borders within the city, bad guys stayed in the bad part of town until the police caught them. Not so this time. A Meta-Human calling himself Thanatos, with bat-like features had gone mad with his transformation and was drinking the blood of his victims. Isaiah was coming home from late at night from a friend’s house to find Thanatos fleeing the scene and his parents dead on the floor. Isaiah made a public comment about what he’d seen to the police and newspapers… he wasn’t believed, “traumatized teen believes monster killed his parents…” read many headlines.
The killings seemed to stop after Isaiah’s description was out. Isaiah went to live with his grandfather on the outskirts of Chinatown after that. The fifteen year old believed a real Vampire killed his parents. He continued to study martial arts at the encouragement of his grandfather who wanted him to take his father’s place teaching the classes. Isaiah had other plans. He went after Thanatos when he turned 17 and a half and found him. Ready to kill the beast that had feasted on his parents he found an emaciated and deformed man dying below in the abandoned basement in a small and barely holding out shopping center. “I’m a vampire you see, I killed all those people to live… I had to… Kill me please… I haven’t fed in so long... “ Thanatos pleaded, “kill me, before the monster in me takes over again,” Isaiah saw his madness and pitied him at that moment. Thanatos was dying; it was a death blow of mercy not revenge. It was only later that Isaiah found out that Thanatos had made another like him, his saliva a poisonous quality to create others like him… yeah a Vampire alright…. He had had a protégé that had left him a few years before.
Upon finding out about her Maker’s death, the woman came for Isaiah. A few battles ensued, he injured her badly and she disappeared. He searches for her still.

Sample RP
“Yee,” Isaiah let out a forceful breath with the sound, driving a fist forward. “Uhr,” the other fist drove into the empty air. He pivoted with his weight on his back leg, “sahn,” he breathed. His body moved in routine while his mind was elsewhere.
~What am I doing?~ he wondered, on an seemingly endless road trip searching for a dangerous Meta-Human who may or may not still exist? He continued to count, “…Iyo… chee.”

He took a few deep breathes picking up a towel off a chair and wiped his forehead. He opened the motel blinds. Cars drove passed and people went and back and forth. The noise of the big city, it almost made him homesick. Almost, Jump City wasn’t quite Boston. He hadn’t really expected it to be. The familiarity wasn’t there, the shadows didn’t seem as deep.
Jump City was the location of Titan Tower, across the country Isaiah had heard of their exploits… and the villains they attracted and battled. There was a chance they’d know something about the one he was searching for.
He threw on a clean shirt and grabbed his black bag off the dresser and strode out the door. There was time to kill before that evening, before he approached the Titans.

((not sure if he’ll actually approach the Titans or not… simply a sample post ^_^))

Last edited by Renegade on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Renegade
Renegade

RPG character

Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade   Renegade Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Let me know if there's anything I missed, should change etc.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade   Renegade Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:21 pm

As promised in my Pm. the things I need more info about. Don't see it as anything bad, I want to know more about it before I can make my judgment, and allow you to the board.

First: Your power. I like Target Eyes. How far does it go? I reckon that even with Target Eyes, you'd miss every now and then, even more if the opponent is fast? How long can you use it? How far does it allow you to aim?

Generally elaborate on your power if possible.

Second: Equipment. Due to your power giving a lot of powerplaying options is used wrongly (if used right it's a GREAT power though!) with a good set of equipment, I'd want you to elaborate on your equipment. What's his standard equipment, what is he capable of wearing, what not? I'd want some more on this because it'd be just fake if you'd need plyers or TNT or an extra pack of darts and they'd be there in one of you inside pockets all of the sudden. I think you know what I mean, give some borders. Would you need any more, then you could always RP taking it, so that's it no surprise and can't be magically appearing Wink.

Elaborate, giving borders to this current limitless equipment pack.

Guess that's it! Nothing much, I'll suspect you'll be darting around on here soon!

~Emblem
Back to top Go down
Renegade
Renegade

RPG character

Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade   Renegade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Edits made, let me know if there anything else XD.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade   Renegade Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:54 pm

I'd wanna see more, but I guess the only way to do that is to watch your RP's!

APPROVED.

(I watch almost every member to see if their powers aren't evolved easily in combat or anything. I reckon you'd be fine though! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade   Renegade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renegade
Page 1 of 1