Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Vote_lcapA whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Voting_barA whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Vote_lcapA whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Voting_barA whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A whole new world of Pokémon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Aiko smiled.

"Well I never really thought about it. My mom works in a pokemon daycare, and my father is in construction." she looked up as she thought about it. "Well actually, growing up I always wanted to travel the world, I guess I would like to be a photographer. Taking pictures of pokemon in their wild state in their natural environments. I also do some art stuff but I don't know where I could go with that."

She then looked at him, "Well enough about me, what about you?"
As she asked she walked up to her locker, opened it and pulled out a workbook and a journal. She then closed it and continued walking with him towards her next class.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Rex moaned miserably and walked to last period, Poke-ology Damn it!! I hate Poke-ology! his charmander made a strange sound and he looked inside his bag, his Charmander was chewing up his Poke-ology book NOOOOOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:16 pm

Lola started to walk to her last lesson, giving a sigh as she felt that her pokemon were her only friends, she then walked into the classroom which was Poke-ology, she sat at her desk with her Vaporeon sitting politely underneath, she then got out her Poke-ology book and waited for everyone else to arrive.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Seeing the hour from the clock Hailey had three minutes before actually getting late at the next class,she nudged her Weavile and walked quickly off towards the Poke-ology class,she opened up the door and went to sit at her own desk,still not knowing any classmates at all she started to feel lonely and well truly untakative.Suddenly her Pokemon returned to his pokeball to rest but it didnt meant that it was already feeling sleepy or lazy it just that it wanted to get out of sight from so much students as Hailey opened her Poke-ology book,hopefully she isnt late
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:24 am

Rex walked into his Poke-ology room, he didn`t see the teacher yet and wiped sweat from his brow, he still had time to steal a new- Good morning class, please take a seat, MR TEE, GET TO YOUR DESK!!!!!!!! Rex moaned and sat next to that girl from before, the one who told him what species his egg was. He looked into his bag as he got his stuff out Got enough air in there? he grabbed his organizer and ruined book, but when he reached for his pencil case Charmander wouldn't let go Let go you stupid son of a Magikarp! he didn`t realize that the whole class was looking at him, in one mighty heave he got his pencil case and his Charmander was sent flying towards the teacher, who had already started writing notes for the class to copy NOOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A whole new world of Pokémon
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5