Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Vote_lcapA whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Voting_barA whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Vote_lcapA whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Voting_barA whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A whole new world of Pokémon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:44 am

What!!??!!! Not cool dude, sending out a pokemon in a fist fight!!! Send him back and fight me like a man!!!! Rex was trying to hide the fact that his only pokemon was still in an egg, suddenly the egg in his backpack hatched and the newly born Charmander climbed out of the bag.

###

Charmander looked around and saw what was happening and got very scared, as soon as he saw the angry human, that he wasn`t aware was his master, he ran in the opposite direction and tripped over the Feraligaters foot, accidently doing what the pokemon video games call an attack, specifically known as Scratch.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:11 am

Lola sighed in annoyance before her Vaporeon used sand attack which covered the whole area giving Lola enough of a distraction before she went and picked up the Charmander and hugged it "its ok little one, don't be scared" she said in a soft and soothing voice before she walked over to Rex as the sand cleared, still holding the Charmander in her arms "you have a pokemon to look after now, I suggest you stop this needless fighting, those who fight without pure reason don't deserve a pokemon" she said in a cold and irritated voice "now your Charmander is scared, look after it and care for it, you are it's mother now, treat it as you would treat a newborn child until the time comes when Charmander feels that he is ready to be no longer treated as a child" she said before she then looked to the other guy "and you, don't assume things about people just because you've seen a similar incident before, he was only asking me what kind of pokemon egg it was, I don't expect he was prepared to put it into any danger, but it is right that you should be concerned about pokemon eggs" she said before she handed Charmander over to Rex "now if you two don't mind I'd like to get to class so I can learn about pokemon and how to understand and care for them, not fight with them" she said before she turned around and started walking to class, her Vaporeon following her as the crowd started to disperse with mutterings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:10 pm

Huh, the egg hatched!?! It was a really small and timid Charmander....Ferlagatr looked oh so intimidating, until of course the little Charmander tripped over his foot and scratched him....A pause then took place and then broke when tears ran down the crocodile like pokemon's face and he grabbed his ankle in pain while hopping around. I of course face palmed at the lameness of my pokemon, it was quite embarrassing, afterall.

"OH COME ON STOP IT! You barely even got touched!"

I ranted and raved while flailing my arms in an anime like fashion, meanwhile the other student picked up the pokemon and lectured it's new owner for a sec before handing it to him and then turned to me and said I shouldn't judge. Maybe that's true, I didn't know why he brought the egg and jumped to conclusions. A vein popped out of my head as I followed after her with a rather awkward walk, mainly because I think we had the same class, which would be oh soo much fun. But, that wasn't the main problem, the main issue was that in the last 5 minutes I had been punched, told off, and been embarassed by my full evolved pokemon.

"*Sigh* Come on Ferlagatr, lets go, she's right were gonna be late for class."

I then returned my still wallowing starter and began walking in that drection as well, while looking at the other guy still. Not with a glare, but a look that probably said, I didn't know what to say to him now.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Hey! Don`t make me sound like a bad guy! Did you hear me command it to battle? No! I haven`t technically done anything yet so don`t go screaming at me!, he picked up his charmander and went to his next class.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Lola walked into her class and sat down, giving a sigh of tiredness as she sat in her chair, her Vaporeon laying under her desk and licking her paws while Lola got out her note book and started to take notes from the teacher as the teacher talked about how certain pokemon can blend in with their environments "just like you Vaps" she whispered with a smile, knowing that Vaporeons could blend in to become practically invisible while in water as Vaps gave a happy smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:56 pm

I sat a few seats back from her, that girl who had told me off...Just who did she think she was anyway, telling me not to judge? I hadn't said anything, just glared and besides, he started the fight! She had a pokemon, maybe I should just challenge her to a battle after school. Ya, that would show her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Kyle walked into his "favourite" subject Biology, he groaned and took his seat. 20 minutes later ZZZZZZZ MR BROGAN!!!!!! the voice of Mr howard shook Rex awake more than hands ever could Could you please return your charmander Mr brogan!!! It is burning your work!!! Rex panicked and the sudden noice made charmander run out of the room. Rex ran out after it, tried to grab it but got scratched in the face and the charmander ran some more.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Lola continued making notes before class finished and lunch started, she then walked outside to the fountain where she took out her lunch from her bag pack, her lunch was a large bento with a picture of a Cherrim on, her Vaporeon jumping into the fountain water and splashing around, the girl taking out her chopsticks and starting to eat her lunch, giving bits of her lunch to her Vaporeon who ate it happily, the girl smiling and enjoying her lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:14 pm

It was lunch time, but rather than go to the lunch-line I stood next to a tree and waited for the girl from before. As she approached a table and began eating I saw my chance and walked up to her in a menacing fashion. Once in front of her I stared for a minute and then plopped down in the seat next to her and slammed my head down on the table.

"Hey...Ya, I realized you were right while in class and thought maybe I should come apologize."

She was probably surprised I approached her like I was going to challenge the girl to a pokemon battle, but then just ended up apologizing...Mainly because I was nervous.

"*Sigh* My names JaK, by the way."

As I spoke I lifted up my head and then brought it down a bit more, bowing kinda.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Charmander come back!!! Rex yelled after his pokemon, he tried to throw things to slow him down but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Lola smiled at JaK "my name is Lola, its nice to meet you, don't worry about earlier, I just don't like to see people nor pokemon fighting, I want to become a researcher one day so I try my best to try look after every pokemon I can and make sure people are responsible with them" she explained before she offered Jak a purple rice ball as Vaporeon jumped up and sat next to her, staring at her lunch and licking it's lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:19 pm

I smiled as she spoke, admirable, but definitely taboo by today's standards.

"Huh, dont like pokemon fighting? So Lola, you don't like to watch the pokemon league or train your Vaporeon at all?"

I was referring to how basically everything in the pokemon world involved physical confrontation. Heck, even beauty pageants had a battle at the end sometimes.

While I awaited her response I ate the rice ball, it was actually pretty good, and best of all I didn't have to go buy lunch now.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:17 am

Charmander scratched Rex when he re-attempted to catch him, but this time he fell off the roof and into a tree, right next to the other two from before Damn it Charmander just get back into my bag untill I get you a pokeball!!! Please!!! he climbed up the tree and tried to jump back onto the roof, but charmander shot him down with an ember.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:38 am

Lola looked to her Vaporeon and gave her a bit of fish "well I've been looking through past research of other researchers and I've found that pokemon can also grow by just simply using their powers, so when I train my pokemon I try to let them use their powers creatively more than in a battle situation, such as with Vaporeon I mix her waterfall power with water pulse to create a waterfall with a hole in it, I then make my Glaceon freeze it and it becomes art, I accept doing things like that takes longer but it allows you to also nurture your pokemon more too, I still have much more to learn though and in the end it might prove that battling is more effective" she said, knowing she must have sounded crazy and weird to JaK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:28 pm

I smiled at her answer, while taking another bite of food. She wasn't like other girls, most were just cheerleaders or fangirls for trainers, which were like the modern day jocks or sports stars and swooned over which league trainer/gym leader they would marry. Like the one from Johto who trained all the flying types. I didn't know much about the trainer world though, only really did the battling thing as a hobby. I just never thought I'd be good enough to be big time.

"Hmm, that's something...Well have to test that theory some day. I noticed though, you said Glaceon. Can I assume you're an Eevee evolution trainer then?"

Before she could reply suddenly something fell in the tree above, I then face palmed as I saw who it was and thought maybe I could make up for earlier to him to.

"Oi! Buck-o, you need a hand getting control of your pokemon? You're never gonna do it that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A whole new world of Pokémon
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next