Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Vote_lcapA whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Voting_barA whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Vote_lcapA whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Voting_barA whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A whole new world of Pokémon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Putting her books on the desk with her Lopunny,Hailey sat down on a chair and took a pokeball making her Pokemon enter it since it wasnt allowed in the class,she waited for the teacher to show up and she was new in here so she had to get adapted and make friends of course.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:50 am

"You have a Hoothoot, thats so cool. The only bird pokemon i have in my care is a Swellow. I'm more of a dark pokemon or an electric type myself, how about you?" How was it that she's never seen this guy around school before. He looked familiar like she's seen him around before so he wasn't a complete stranger.

"Oh, right, class time. Well we better get a move on." She put her arms behind her head and began walking towards the school doors.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:41 am

Lola looked around the classroom, noticing the new girl and wondering what her name was, she then shrugged and took out her notebook as her Vaporeon crawled under the desk and laid underneath it, making itself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:07 pm

(Is it ok if I join in? Where do you put profiles for this?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:14 pm

[You don't need profiles for this one, just jump in with your own char ^^ .]
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:03 pm

Scout ran from her house carrying feed bags. She was followed by her Poochyena Asher. She lived on a poke'ranch that her mom started and together they took care of tons of pokemon. Asher barked at a herd of tauros and Bouffalo, trying to pester them as Scout tore open the feed bags and poured the food into the cattle pokemon's feeding troughs.

"Asher, stop that before they step on you!" she said smiling. The poochyena panted and growled once more at a tauros then ran over to Scout.

"Well, that's the last of my chores. You wanna gead over to the park and throw some frisbees?" Asher barked eagerly and ran around her ankles.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Rex sighed, he hated maths, oh well, it`s over soon... I hope he heard a commotion in his bag and checked on his charmander, who was ripping something to shreds My homework! Alright class, now before you pack up give in your homework and if you, for whatever reason, don`t have it, you will be staying behind! No exceptions! Crap
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Getting up evne if it was her first day in here ,the new female student got up with her unbroken homework and politely went to give them up at the teacher atleast thats what Hailey needed to do like the others classmates she didnt knew anyone tough she jsut handed them at the teacher and went back her school bag.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Scout walked over to the stables on her ranch and went over to her two horse like pokemon, ponyta and Blitzle. They both eagerly greeted her and came over to the door of the pen to rub on her. Scout laughed and pushed the two away and pet them both, "Hey guys, you wanna take a ride to the park?

"BLITZ!" "PO! PONY!" Scout saddled up ponyta and got on her back while Asher jumped up onto Blitzle's back and they left the farm to see who would be at the park today. But just as they were about to leave Scout's mom came out of the house.

"Hey Scout! I forgot to tell you," she said as she went over to them,"I enrolled you in a new school yesterday. You need to go down there and at least show up for the last class." Her mom told her. Scout sighed, her mom had become so forgetful recently. That was why Scout could no longer be home schooled.

"alright mom. Do you mind taking Blitzle back to the stables?" she asked.

"No problem dear. Now hurry along. Here's your back pack." She handed her a backpack and Scout put it over her shoulders.

"Alright, I'm off now." Scout gently urged her ponyta on and she took off at a nice trot.

"Hurry!" her mom called after her. Scout sighed and nudged ponyta's sides to get her to go at a full gallop. After a few roads Scout saw the school and steared ponyta over to it. She then looped a lead rope around a tree and clicked the other end to her friend's bridle. "ok Gypsy, I'll be back later. There's plenty of grass to chew on here.

The ponyta looked at her for a moment then went to grazing on the grass.

Scout ran up to the building and found the class she was supposed to be in.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:40 pm

(OOC: Skip me, long staory short, Rex has detention)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:22 am

"Dark types...THAT's AWESOME!"

As I saw her walk to class, I decided to follow.

"Hey wait!"

As I caught up to her in a sort of desperate jog, which I then converted slyly into a nonchalant walk like hers I waited a moment before posing a question.

"So, uhhh, when's your next class?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:03 am

"hm," Aiko glanced back and slowed down for a sec as Jak caught up, and then continued her pace.

"My next class is in fifteen minutes, but it's all the way on the other side of the campus, and i have to stop and get my books. but i guess i still have enough time."

She was glad she had company to walk to class with.

"so, whats your next class? Mine's Biology."

Last edited by Ninjafox on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:12 am

Lola just sat in class boredly, writing down her notes and quickly finished her work half an hour early, the teacher allowing her to go on an early break "okay, just one more class then I can go home..." she muttered, her Vaporeon following her and Lola deciding to sit on the edge of the fountain as her Vaporeon splashed around in the water, Lola then got out a rice ball from her bag and unwrapped it, eating it happily as her Vaporeon played, she then decided to visit her Dragonite in the pokemon holding pen "hey buddy" she said as her Dragonite rushed over to her and hugged her in it's arms as Lola giggled "I'm sorry, just another hour till we can go home" she said as her Dragonite pouted and put her on the ground before patting her head softly as Lola chuckled and she gave her Dragonite half of her rice ball which Dragonite happily ate.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Grabbing her bag she went outside to the schoolyard and threw a pokeball to reveal swift Weavile on the terrain as it bounced gracefully on the bench and sat quietly next to Hailey,she opened her bag and gave a healthy snack at her pokemon who nodded approvingly and began to eat it slowly but not this much as for the girl she closed her bag and stared at the clouds above this bright sky waiting for the bell signal to turn on and get to the other class session.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:10 am

I smiled, my next class was poisons and herbs, buuuuut...It definitely couldn't hurt to skip out on that...Especially because I didn't study.

"Well, erm, what a coincidence me too, haha. I just transferred to that class the other day, me and my last teacher didn't get a long."

Ya, so I lied, but honestly, the conversation and meeting a new person was just too good to give up, especially not to fail a quiz.

"So, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A whole new world of Pokémon
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next