Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Vote_lcapAn even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Voting_barAn even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Vote_rcap 
Moon
An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Vote_lcapAn even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Voting_barAn even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Empty
PostSubject: An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)   An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Hey so I was reading the little rp and I thought'Why not make things a might more hairy?'So I came up with this idea.You remember that I said Annabella had gone to the graveyard instead of the junkyard like she said she was?Well what if she was suppose to meet that guy that Kris assinated in the graveyard because she is one of his secret assosiates?

What do you guys think?
Yes? No?
What?
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)   An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:05 pm

I think that would be fun
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)   An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:21 pm

ooh it would be even better Kris was assigned to kill his associates and they had Annabella down on the list.Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)   An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Looks cool, this could definately change some dynamics in the group
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)   An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:26 pm

So is that a go?
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)   An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:27 pm

That would be very interesting does Kristoff trust Symbiote or his benefactors?
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)   An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:29 pm

A true test of loyalty and leadership.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)   An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:42 pm

So we are all good with this idea?If so then I'm gonna start a thread either at the Graveyard or at Base to the next day.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)   An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:43 pm

I'm good with it.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)   An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:44 pm

I'm good with it as well.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)   An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Awesome.So next day?
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)   An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)   An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:47 pm

alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)   An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An even worse sitch(Symboite's only,mostly Kris and Ix)
Page 1 of 1