Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Voting_barThe continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Voting_barThe continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The continuation (Jinxedya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:26 pm

"Just part of me.Probably 25%.I don't know for sure.maybe more like 10%."she said,shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Tim nodded and said. "It's really cool I think. And by that I mean I really like you, umm well yeah I'm just going to stop talking now."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Annabella smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Tim used his finger to try to turn her chin a little to look at him so he could kiss her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Annabella didn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Tim kept it quick just a light peck and pulled away not wanting to seem creepy. He smiled at her and asked. "Mind if we keep those for private moments?"
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Annabella smiled and nodded.She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Tim touched her cheek gently and asked. "You want to just watch the clouds and see if we can find shapes?"
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:02 pm

"Sure."she said.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Tim smiled and continued up the tree toward the top
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Annabella followed.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Tim laid down on one of the top branches just looking up at the clouds
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Annabella got up a couple more brnaches more then him but sprawled out over several little branches.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Tim smiled and without meaning to found himself looking at her more than the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Annabella watched the clouds.She was happy which was rare to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The continuation (Jinxedya)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next