Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The continuation (Jinxedya) Vote_lcapThe continuation (Jinxedya) Voting_barThe continuation (Jinxedya) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The continuation (Jinxedya) Vote_lcapThe continuation (Jinxedya) Voting_barThe continuation (Jinxedya) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The continuation (Jinxedya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The continuation (Jinxedya) Empty
PostSubject: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Tim was still holding Anabella's hand as they ran into the trees outside of town. He felt much more comfortable away from everyone in the city. Tim looked up at the sun noting that it would be dark in a couple more hours, he looked at Anabella and asked. "So what do you like doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Annabella smiled."Practice my skills.And not my superhuman ones."she said."though I do sometimes enjoy breakin a tree now an again."she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Tim smiled and asked. "You use a sword too? I come out here to train my sword cutting leaves as they fall and using my beams."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:33 pm

"No silly."she said.She jumped up on to a branch then on to another higher up then flipped in to a tree right next to it.She looked back at Tim,smiling."Those skills."she said.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Tim was smiling widely and said. "Thats so cool I can only do this." he vanished instantly and walked toward the tree she was in.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:38 pm

Annabella smiled.She relaxed against the trunk and closed her eyes,trusting her other senses.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Tim was climbing the tree making as little sound as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Annabella smiled and let him play his little game.She could smell him and that was enough.She could also sense his heat.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Tim sat down on the branch with her and kissed her cheek as he became visible. He said. "I'm guessing you knew I was there though."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Annabella nodded as she opened her eyes."It's hard to sneak up on a person like me."she said.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Tim smiled and said. "I'm glad I won't have to." he put his hand on hers gently.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Annabella smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Tim sat with her and whispered. "So what would you like to do, I mean its just us, out in the woods, No one around."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Annabella looked at the ground and shrugged."I don't know."she said.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Tim smiled at her and put his hand on her back gently asking. "So how much of you is snake?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The continuation (Jinxedya)   The continuation (Jinxedya) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The continuation (Jinxedya)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next