Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First time for everything. - Page 7 Vote_lcapFirst time for everything. - Page 7 Voting_barFirst time for everything. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
First time for everything. - Page 7 Vote_lcapFirst time for everything. - Page 7 Voting_barFirst time for everything. - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First time for everything.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

First time for everything. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:59 pm

Annabella ate the ice cream,picking parts of the mice off occasionally and eating them with the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:02 am

Tim was clearly pleased, he greatly enjoyed how different she was from everyone else. It was amazing to him she could be so perfect and yet so different. He finished his off a little later without saying anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:10 am

Annabella licked her lips."That was good."she said."Did you like yours?"she asked Tim,not wanting to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:11 am

Tim smiled at her and said. "Best I've ever had. Just like this date has been." He turned toward her and asked. "So mice?"
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:19 am

Annabella smiled and blushed at his first comments.She blushed at his last question."yea......that's kind of why I was hesitant about this date.Most of my meals are mice and rats.Kris actually caught me in the middle of eating some fresh kill.It was actually kinda funny now that I think about it."she said,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:21 am

Tim smiled at her and said. "If you'd let me know we could have hunted some down. I'll try anything once, and if I like it why not eat it." He put his hand on her back comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:28 am

Annabella smiled."Well, most people are freaked out by the idea of that.Except these guys of course."she said,meaning all the fellas in the place.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:31 am

Tim chuckled and said. "Well I'm open to most anything. So feel free to ask me to do anything with you."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:38 am

Annabella nodded."Ready to go?"she asked."Wait Python!Its Karaoke Night.You wouldn't leave without signing would you?"someone from a distance called.Annabella blushed."Sorry guys but I think I'm gonna pass."she said."Come on Python!"called someone else.They soon started chanting Python.Annabella blushed.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Tim smiled and looked over at her saying. "Come on I'd love to hear you." he winked at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Annabella bit her lip lightly."Fine fine!I'll sing."she cried.She walked up to the stage with the people cheering behind her.She blushed.She whispered the song in the man's ear.He nodded and the music soon started.Everyone got real quiet.She looked at the crowd then at Tim.She closed her eyes took a deep breath and started singing.
(song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lydBPm2KRaU
yes its a country song but its one my favorite songs)
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:50 pm

(cool sounds good.)

Tim sat listening intently he smiled through out the whole song. He cheered for her at the end.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Annabella blushed as they all cheered and clapped.She smiled."Thank you guys for listening.It really is a pleasure to sing for my good friends."she said, smiling she stepped off the stage,giving the mic to the next person going up.They all cheered.She walked over to Tim.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Tim smiled widely and said. "I had no idea, that was incredible." He kissed her cheek and asked. "Want to listen to some others or head out before they start chanting again?"
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:00 pm

"Lets go please."she said,laughing a bit."I'll pay for this one."she said.She reached in to her pocket and pulled out a plastic bag of crickets.She layed them on the bar counter and started dragging Tim to the door,hoping to make a quick escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time for everything.   First time for everything. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time for everything.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next