Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Voting_barThe escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Voting_barThe escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The escape (Symbiote members)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goddess
Goddess

RPG character
Name: Tanariia West
Code Name: Fox
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Riia ran with a medic kit. She clears the guards away with two waves of blue electricity, shocking them. “Kris let me put bandages on that and get you out of here” she spoke softly before blasting another guard.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:56 pm

OOC: We should probably wait for James so post because this post is for him to join.. Just saying
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:28 pm

(Yea.....wonder why he isnt repling.......hm......)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:43 pm

( OCC I'm on it)

BIC
Alex or rather Bodycount stood away from the crowd. Several hands had been offered his way but he shook none. And while all these people were crowding what seemed to be the leader he just stood there with a grin that could make you shudder. The guard's started closing in on them.
This simply wont do...
He said and no sooner he went to work with the knife and the shotgun running head on into the officers shooting and stabing anything that moved (except the Symbiote members of course.) He cut all ground troopers down within seconds then picked up an asult rifle and went to work on the sniper's. One by one he picked them off laughing and smileing the whole time. Yeah he was showing off but he realized a team like the people he had encountered would be useful. Think of it as if you were trying out for a sport. Youed want to show the coach your best move's right. As he picked off the last of them he looked down the bridge and saw at least a hundred more soilder's plus a tank and several more armored vehicles. He looked over at the other's.
I dont supose you have any transportaional way's out do you Mr. Kristoff.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Annabella got up."Let me know if you need any more help.I'm heading back to base.I'll leave Di here with you guys."she said.A diamondback rattlesnake slithered over to the group as Annabella left.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Kris looked around and saw a transportation truck that was unharmed. "Okay, Symbiotes, move out!" He said and made his way to the truck and turning it on.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Tib stayed on the bridge holding them off with his cannon and talons jumping around to make it harder to hit him. He started shooting the tank instead of the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Di slithered quickly in to the truck.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Elemay put her arm under his and helped him to the truck. " You might be a leader but you have a hurt knee and you need to lay off a little." She shouted over the people's screams. She helped him in the passenger seat and jumped in the driver seat. She then looked at Kris and smiled.

"This is what happens when you're not careful. I have to drive!" She joked starting up the engine of the car.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Kristoff threw his arms up in protest, "But you don't have a licence and women can't drive! They're worst then Asians!" His wound was making him extremly irritable.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:03 pm

" Aw, Shut up! Your hurt and your acting like a hormonal teenage girl!" She yelled over all the noise. She looked in the back. " Is everyone in the car!" She yelled looking back and putting the car in neutral hitting the gas making the engine roar.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Tib roared. "Drive I cover you." Tib kept firing keeping the soldiers from advancing he had a couple hostages in his talons to keep them from firing.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:06 pm

"Well, if we get in a crash, I'm blaming you!" Kristoff took painkillers that had been kept in the glove compartment.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Di slithered up to the front seats and coiled up in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Goddess

RPG character
Name: Tanariia West
Code Name: Fox
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:10 am

Riia climbed in quickly sitting near the back "I am in"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The escape (Symbiote members)   The escape (Symbiote members) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The escape (Symbiote members)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next