Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Voting_barA History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Voting_barA History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A History Lesson (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A History Lesson (open)   A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Tib said looking back at her, "Symbiote, we do jobs no one else can or will do. No assignment is too big for us. I'm one of the main punishment takers and damage dealers when we get into a fight. We're always looking for more members." Tib walked over toward her and asked. "So are you interested?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character
Name: Victoria Wesley
Code Name: Mira

PostSubject: Re: A History Lesson (open)   A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Victoria stared up at him as he explained. She listened graciously, but hearing word of 'jobs' and 'fights' brought a forlorn frown to her, silvers seeming to fade into duller greys.

"I...I thank you for your kind offer," she said, lowering her head. "However, there is little I could do for such an organization. I have little desire to fight...and I make my living, however scant, with what small business I already do. Forgive me, Tiberius, but I shall decline."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A History Lesson (open)   A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:26 am

Tiberius nodded and said. "If you ever need anything done tell them to ask me, I'll do a job for you on the house." He walked out the door and down the street toward the docks.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character
Name: Victoria Wesley
Code Name: Mira

PostSubject: Re: A History Lesson (open)   A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:36 am

"Thank you," she replied, smiling as he walked away and down the street. Once he left, though, it seemed to be herself and the librarian again. She set her choices of books on the counter, waiting a moment for the staff to stop staring at the door. Apparently they weren't quite as used to the large insectoid, either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A History Lesson (open)   A History Lesson (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A History Lesson (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3