Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Voting_barI have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Voting_barI have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I have landed somewhere(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Moon looked at him with a kind smile, but was feeling sort of, intruded of space. She backed up a little bit and smiled. " Names? well I don't really know if I should give them out personally, Deep wouldn't be happy. You should look in the papers to find them." She said looking at his characteristics, something off maybe? Who is she to judge though, she's an alien!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Matt cracked a smile, maybe he cracked up a bit but he had a good cover. "Security is a tight as ever, good thing you didn't give out Deeps name." When she stepped back he reached out a hand, now that he thought about it he hadn't introduced himself yet. "Pity I haven't met this Deep, I'm Matt by the way, if you can't tell I tend to be a bit anti-social." This was pretty much it, would she go as far as to decline a handshake from him?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Moon smiled and shook his hand. " Moon, as you already know. Thank you for helping this stray girl. I know how she must feel." She said kindly, still smiling. This guy was nice considering she barley knows him.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Matt smiled, he was about to go for it, but he took a second guess, what were her powers anyway. What would he do about the other girl, he did just save her life though right? He nodded to her. "Yea, I've sorta spent most of my life on my own by choice, I guess I don't really know." As he released her hand he steps in and brought it up to her neck, turning into what would hopefully be a choke slam. "The titans are a lie, don't trust them." He said, he was looking at Moon, but it was directed to that girl he'd helped, he could convince her to help him right?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Moon looked at him with complete wisdom you could say. She knew something was off. " That was the wrong thing to do buddy!" She said reaching for a dagger but remembered about leaving her stuff at the tower. She then put her hand on her temple and became see through then fell through the ground. She rose up from the other side and went to tackle him.
Back to top Go down
Cookieladyperson
Cookieladyperson

RPG character
Name: Wilhelmina Casimir(Wilma)
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:02 am

“Well before I take you anywhere else I would like to get to know you." The white hair girl said. She helps Wilhelmina off the ground and went to the healer to say something really quiet to his ear. She then hit him lightly on his shoulder with a smirk on her face. They must be friends!

"Come on." The white hair girl turns to leave. Wilhelmina was about to go with her when the healer said "Hey, hold up." The girls turn to see him pull out a round thing with a “T” on it and it seems it hasn’t been used in a while.

"You mean like this? I picked it up a while back here while I was helping Jak, haven't used the thing nearly since I got it, I think it's broke." He said with a smile.

Wilhelmina looks at the white hair girl to see if what it was. 'I really don’t know what’s going on…’ “Oh, I guess I could take it back to the tower and work on fixing it?" She said sounding surprised. Was he not supposed to have one? “Are you sure you don't want to keep it?"

"Yea, I don't really have much use for it anymore, it's been broken for nearly a year now." The healer said while laughing. “It's hard to think it's been that long eh? Who's around now, any names I might know?” He put the thing back into his pants and shakes his head. "Actually, I think I'll keep this one. It doesn't work so I could still use another one while I'm around, you carry any extra? I recall this one was his spare, at first I didn't even want it." The healer walk toward the girls and smile differently to them.

“Umm…”
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:30 am

(Your missing a post Matt already attacked Moon.)
Back to top Go down
Cookieladyperson
Cookieladyperson

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:18 pm

(opps,Embarassed i didn't realize there was a 2nd page... sorry!)

“Names? Well I don't really know if I should give them out personally, Deep wouldn't be happy. You should look in the papers to find them." The girl said backing up. The healer had a cracked smile on his face.

"Security is a tight as ever, good thing you didn't give out Deeps name." Things were moving too fast for Wilhelmina. He show his hand randomly saying "Pity I haven't met this Deep, I'm Matt by the way, if you can't tell I tend to be a bit anti-social."

Matt that was his name. That’s nice to finally know. . “Moon, as you already know. Thank you for helping this stray girl. I know how she must feel." She said grabbing Matt’s hand and moving up and down. That’s weird.

“I’m Wilhelmina.” She said suddenly. Not sure about the hand thing she kept to herself. City is weird to her.

"Yea, I've sort of spent most of my life on my own by choice, I guess I don't really know." Matt said. But as quick as a flask grab moon by her neck! Was that supposed to happen? "The titans are a lie, don't trust them." He said to Moon, but sounds like he was talking to Wilhelmina.

“Uhh…” she feels danger but sure what to do? “What’s a Titan?”

"That was the wrong thing to do buddy!" Moon screamed. She messed around with her jacket. She then grabs her head and went see through all of a sudden. Wilhelmina was shock! “Wow. She went transparent!” Then Moon went back to normal out of matt’s grip, flew up and went to battle position.

“Hey! Wait!” Wilhelmina screamed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:50 pm

OOC: I just noticed something. I acidently said Moon was a Titan, she's a Nighthawk, my other character is a titan and I get jumbled up with the teams.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:16 pm

(We might have to backtrack, that sorta ruins the whole facade I was going for?)
Back to top Go down
Cookieladyperson
Cookieladyperson

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:39 pm

(so i guess i start over or get a new one...?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have landed somewhere(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2