Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I have landed somewhere(open) Vote_lcapI have landed somewhere(open) Voting_barI have landed somewhere(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I have landed somewhere(open) Vote_lcapI have landed somewhere(open) Voting_barI have landed somewhere(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I have landed somewhere(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookieladyperson
Cookieladyperson

RPG character
Name: Wilhelmina Casimir(Wilma)
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

I have landed somewhere(open) Empty
PostSubject: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:15 pm

(OOC: Ok, here I go!)

Wilhelmina Casimir has woken up after her crash landing on a strange planet. She was deep into the ground as she tries to stand up. Wilhelmina felt that ground on her planet, except its drier. She look up at the sky saw the sun was not out and no moon to be seen, there barely any stars on the dark sky. She looks around and notices how quiet the place was. It was dark, but sees she could see from the light of the few stars that she landed in a small forest.

“Oh my gosh, I’m out!” She cheered to herself “I am finally free from them!”She jumps up, but landed quickly back on ground.

“Ouch!” she rubs her legs, which felt sore from the landing. "So I guess I walk then.” She walked for a few minutes just noticing how much trees were actually there, and then she saw an amazing sight.

Wilhelmina saw house as big as the tallest trees on her planet and they were brighter than any stars in the sky. They were so much noise and many moving contrasting and lots more people!

This wasn’t her home.

“This is not Payton.” Wilhelmina said in awed “Where am I?”
Back to top Go down
Cookieladyperson
Cookieladyperson

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:37 pm

(OOC: I’ll just keep on going.)

The sight of the huge town of lights brighter than stars was amazing to Wilhelmina. She never saw so many houses before either.

‘Maybe because so many people here’ she thought. Not knowing where else to go, she walks toward the huge town.

…Which looks bigger while she in it.

“Wow!” Wilhelmina was looking up and down, left and right, just everywhere. The bright lights and colors is something she only imagines, while the many moving contrasting was very fast! And there are lot more people than she thought. So many people, in fact, that she constantly bump into them. The first person she walks into causes her to freak out and ran the other direction. The second person she bumps, a lady, had land on her butt. She couldn’t help it, the lights were so pretty! Luckily, the lady was nice enough to help her up and even said “Welcome to the city” before walking off.

‘This is city… nice name for a huge town.’ Soon, Wilhelmina learns to watch was she going, But not at the ground.

“Ouch!” She grabs her feet jumping up and down. She looks down to pointy sharp shiny like glass on the ground. “Why is that on walking grounds?” She keeps jumping, till she hops into another person, who looks angry. So mad that he push Wilhelmina while yelling “Watch were you going!”

She lost balance and hops backwards and land on the moving contrasting grounds. She then two bright lights coming toward her with a loud honking sound…
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Matt had finished collecting his things, it was only a small pack but they were his things and they he would be taking them to the HIVE. He was lost in thought while he made heads and tails of his choices, he usually made rash decisions with few issues ever coming up plus he'd learn to put his abilities to better use. His thoughts were interrupted by a car, he looked out and saw a girl about to get hit. She was weird looking too, he assumed she had some abilities too but she looked too stunned to use them.

He looked at the other bystanders, they were dumbfounded, no one was going to do anything. They couldn't do anything even if they wanted to, weaklings. He sprinted forward, luckily the car had some breaks, he was fast but he wasn't on par with a car, he ran into the girl tossing he onto his shoulder while he reached the other side of the road he set the girl down and reset his glasses with a sigh. "You must be new here. That big pile of metal over there would have put you in a hospital."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Flash
Crimson Flash

RPG character
Name: Aaron Jal
Code Name: Crimson

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:25 pm

He had decided to wait for the night to get later before going out on patrol. This landed him on a random street of Jump in his civies just wandering aimlessly. His hands were shoved in his pockets, he slow gate taking him where the wind blew. It was a calm night for him. The air was fresh with the scent of the sea and the sky had just passed over into night. The two stars that could be see in the city were out twinkling their usual way. Yep, nice and calm.

Aaron stopped cold when he saw a girl laying in the street. The set of head lights made the cold he felt turn to hot adrenalin. He shifted on the ball of his foot, a moment from dashing, only to stop himself when another beat him to it. The person scooped her up and brought he to safety, the car whizzing by harmlessly, blaring its horn the whole way.

Aaron raised a brow at this. That grab was not a human feet.

Another Meta?
He thought absently. He shook the question away, not really worried about such a thing. He was more concerned about the girl being potentially hurt. He jogged over to the two, a worried expression on his face.

"Hey, you two alright?" He chimed in as he stopped next to them.
Back to top Go down
http://foxproject.webs.com/index.htm
Cookieladyperson
Cookieladyperson

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:35 am

She lost balance and hops backwards and land on the moving contrasting grounds. She then two bright lights coming toward her with a loud honking sound…

Next thing she knew, she was pick up back to the walking grounds. She turns to see a guy with circle shiny things on his face. She then saw how fast the moving contrasting drove pass, though not as fast as the others.

"You must be new here. That big pile of metal over there would have put you in a hospital." The guy said to her. 'The big pile of metal, is that what thing is called?' It looked scary while being in front of it. It gave her shivers. She hugs herself close.
“Umm… I am. Thank you.”

"Hey, you two alright?" She looks behind him to see another guy run up to us. He had a worried look on his face.

“Uh, yes! Umm… This guy happens to save me from the big pile of metal.” Wilhelmina said between of them. She still doesn’t know them, but they seem friendly.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Matt just shrugged her thanks off, he was going to take some interest in her powers until some other guy decided to but in. He shouldn't be attempting to recruit anyway, he wasn't that commented to the place and he was too new to make a bad impression off a bad choice. "Well, there's my good deed of the day, I have places to be and things to do." Without a reply he turned and started on his way. It was a stupid move anyway, he never liked just hurting people but he was going to have to deal with just that with a few of the people that would surely become his allies. Maybe he should have just let the car hit her, this is a horrible place anyway.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Moon was walking around jump city, enjoying the sights. It was beautiful place, night or day. she was walking then saw a scene of people, a girl getting hurt, a guy helping her, now two guys helping her. Then one just leaves her out of no where. Moon knows he should atleast help her. She walks up to the guy and stands in front of her.

Her hood was over her head hiding her silver hair. she was wearing her "casual" clothing, skinny jeans, a t-shirt, and converse. She stuck out her hand "this girl looks like she needs help, and your not doing much help. shouldn't you atleast get her a place to rest?" Moon ended giving off a hand direction to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Cookieladyperson
Cookieladyperson

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:52 pm

The guy just shrugged her thanks off and to begin to walk away. "Well, there's my good deed of the day, I have places to be and things to do." But someone in a hood stops him.

"This girl looks like she needs help and you’re not doing much help. Shouldn’t you at least get her a place to rest?" She said stuck out her hand at shiny thing guy. ‘I really need to know his name.’ she thought. Wilhelmina looks down on to her foot to see that she is bleeding. Her feet are cover in blood. She needed a healer.

“I do need some help please…” she mumbles. Too has a little attention on her which kind of her step back if she could. “I cannot fly home.”

Last edited by Cookieladyperson on Fri May 25, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Matt was half way into sidestepping around this new girl, he really wasn't in the mood to deal with this sort of thing. "Guess I can't say much, considering you already pulled her away from that car right?" Sarcasm wasn't exactly classy but it made his point, he'd done more then enough here anyway. He was about on his way, again, but he was interrupted by the girl he'd just wasted his time saving. He looked back to see the blood - really? "I guess I can sit back and let you handle this one too, no? Some useful you turned out to be." He started back and reached out his hand, how was it that he managed to be useful at the most inopportune times. "Just hold still. With a bit of focus he would be able to heal this girl in a few seconds, he cut wasn't even bad.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Moon was frustrated with this guy. It was nice to save her life and to heal her, wait heal her! Meta alert! She threw off her hood that reveled her silver hair and walked over to the strange girl. She wasn't human, I don't know why no one isn't stopping and staring at her. She knelled down by her and smiled at the man. " Thank you," Moon said with a gentle smile.

She looked at the girl in curiosity. " I'm guessing your not from around here. Do you need a place to stay?" Moon asked pushing her hair back behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Cookieladyperson
Cookieladyperson

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:30 pm

"Guess I can't say much, considering you already pulled her away from that car right?" The guy with the shiny thing said. He was trying to go away when he look back at Wilhelmina and look at her with an annoying look on his face. “I guess I can sit back and let you handle this one too, no? Some useful you turned out to be.” He said to the girl in the hood.

"Just hold still.” he said to Wilhelmina. She about to freak out until this tingly feeling ran through her veins. Seconds later her foot was heal! She wiggled her toes just to check. “All better!” she said. Heck, even her leg felt better. The guy with the shiny stuff is a healer!

Then the girl with the hood took the hood off to showing her white as the moon hair. She smile at the healer with shiny things saying “Thank you”

The white hair girl went to her with a smile on her face. “I’m guessing you’re not from around here. Do you need a place to stay?" Wilhelmina knew she can’t go back home for she mostly likely end up in the same situation as before. So the city is her new home.

“Yes, I do need a place to stay. I need a new home. Can you help me please?”
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Moon looked at the girl and smiled nicely " well before I take you anywhere else I would like to get to know you.". Moon then looked at the guy and whispered in his ear " A fellow meta, Nice too meet you. I'm Moon, A Night Hawk" She said with a smile on her face. She punched him in the shoulder in a play full way and walked back to the girl.

Moon looked down on the rather short person, or alien. She gave off a gesture to follow her "come on." she added. She started to walk inside a store, shining lights blinding her a little. She took a seat a table and picked up a menu.

Last edited by Moon772 on Sun May 27, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:51 pm

A titan, this could turn out better then he expected - he had that old thing right? "Hey, hold up." He took the bag off his shoulder and dug though it, after a few seconds he found it, an old communicator he was lucked into. He held it up and looked at the girl. "You mean like this? I picked it up a while back here while I was helping Jak, haven't used the thing nearly since I got it, I think it's broke." He smiled and hoped the girl would fall for it, he managed one good deed, plus a name drop. it was a good thing he thought it would be important, or worth a fair bit of money in a rough time, there was no way the girl could doubt him now.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Moon turned around and looked at the guy. " Oh, I guess I could take it back to the tower and work on fixing it?" She said in surprise that he had a Titan Communicator.
JaK gave him a communicator? was he an old Titan? Interesting, indeed. " are you sure you don't want to keep it?" She asked him un sure.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Matt shrugged. "Yea, I don't really have much use for it anymore, it's been broken for nearly a year now." He laughed and he tossed it lightly tossed it in the air and caught it. It's hard to think it's been that long eh? Who's around now, any names I might know? He slipped it back into his pocket and shook his head. "Actually, I think I'll keep this one. It doesn't work so I could still use another one while I'm around, you carry any extra? I recall this one was his spare, at first I didn't even want it." He walked toward her, he glanced to ensure that he was selling his story, he had to get close enough to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have landed somewhere(open)   I have landed somewhere(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have landed somewhere(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next