Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAn Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Voting_barAn Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAn Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Voting_barAn Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Kristoff laughed, "Akki, I wasn't expecting you for another hour," Kris smiled as she covered her eyes. "Elemay, this is my apprentice, Akki. Akki, this is Elemay."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Elemay sort of jumped and jumped in a fighting position as the door crept open. Then Kris covered her eyes and introduced her to this Akki. Elemay moved Kris's hand out of her face and smiled. She then stuck out her hand to Akki " As you may know I'm Elemay." Elemay said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Akki_Nagato
Akki_Nagato

RPG character
Name: Akki Nagato
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Akki slowly lowered her sleeves from her face and then attempted to puff out her chest (to seem tougher.) She shook "Elemya's" hand shyly. "...Akki Nagato, miss." She then looked as if to demand an explanation.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Kristoff grinned at Akki, "Well, you see, Elemay has been my friend for a while and we started to get attracted to one another and I just told her how I feel, she feels the same way, so we kissed, so I guess that means we're going out now, Elemay?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Elemay looked at Kris then Akki " That made it sound shorter then it was" She chuckled. " So I'm guessing your a symbiote member?" She questioned Akki. "Or you must be one of Kris's minions" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Akki_Nagato
Akki_Nagato

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Akki shuffled her feet. She wasn't used to feeling awkward... and she didn't like it one bit. "I... suppose so." Just stare at that interesting spec on the ground, Akki, and she won't attempt to murder you.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Kristoff wrapped an arm around Elemay and smiled, " Come on, Akki, we can trust her! We're all family!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:02 pm

" A really awkward family." Elemay chuckled as Kris wrapped his arm around her. " So, Akki, Do you have any special abilities I should know about? Power wise? You are a Meta, right?" She asked, throwing a lot of questions at her face.
Back to top Go down
Akki_Nagato
Akki_Nagato

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Akki shrunk back a little. She still did not trust this woman (they had just met, after all) and she was already about to begin rapid fire questions. However, if Kris trusted her, Akki assumed she should make an effort. "I don't really know what I am, but I guess I could be classified as a Meta." She whispered before making room and spreading her wings. "I... have these?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Kris smiled, "She's amazing for survaillance and smash and grabs." He looked at Akki, "Akki Nagato, a Swiss-Army Meta!" He chuckled at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Elemay was amazed at the sight of such beautiful-ness. " jealousy seep into my soul!" She said walking up to Akki and observing the wings. The were really pretty! " All i can do is jump far, run, and copy objects and people. Just a mutant as my mom would call me." She said sort of getting off track in a bad way, she brought back bad memories.
Back to top Go down
Akki_Nagato
Akki_Nagato

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Again Akki grunted awkwardly, blushing at the floor. "T-thank you." She really hated being the center of attention, but humored the woman to be polite. Detecting bitterness when Elemay spoke of her mother, Akki couldn't help but feel a bit upset. She remembered what her mother was like, and it wasn't a picnic.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Kris couldn't even remember his parents, hell, if he's an Energy Vampire, he was probably changed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:20 pm

" Well considering I made everyone look down! lets change the subject!" Elemay shouted throwing her hands in the air and clapping them once. She walked over to the same corner and looked around. " Akki, This is where you will be living now." She said while smiling .
Back to top Go down
Akki_Nagato
Akki_Nagato

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Re"sheathing" her wings back into her body (leaving two holes in the back of her hoodie), Akki followed silently behind Elemay and regarded the corner. In all honesty it wasn't much, but after being on the move for so long Akki felt like kissing the floor and sleeping for months. Of course, she didn't react much on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next