Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Static cling and water balloons (open!) Vote_lcapStatic cling and water balloons (open!) Voting_barStatic cling and water balloons (open!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Static cling and water balloons (open!) Vote_lcapStatic cling and water balloons (open!) Voting_barStatic cling and water balloons (open!) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Static cling and water balloons (open!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Static cling and water balloons (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:00 am

Virgil was going to be honest with himself here; he was having a hard time getting used to being part of team.

He wasn’t incredibly used to it, for one. He was used to working alone, or with Richie, and as a result he found being a team player incredibly hard work, though people might not notice it. He was also having a hard time making friends here in the tower, but he figured that was partially his fault – he wasn’t overly friendly with people, nor did he often venture out of his room.

And he figured what he was about to do might not make him many friends, but it was sure going to be hilarious.

He was ducking behind the sofa now, watching the doors. This was going to be funny as hell, and he had a video camera lying in wait on the edge of the sofa. One zap of his powers and it would be running. He grinned.

His eyes darted upward to the ceiling, where nigh on fifty water balloons were sticking, lazily hanging due to some form of static cling he’d generated. Some were filled with water. Others, flour. He was actually proud of himself, having set this up with no detection from a tower full of superheroes. This was the oldest trick in the book, and while he had one billion smarter tricks in his head, he figured he’d ease the other Titans into it. He was going to save a few balloons for multiple victims. He grinned, almost an evil grin.

This was going to be so worth it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 am

Paige had been at the mall after figuring out it had an arcade she had been spending alot of time there since the arcade she had been going to banded her from coming back because of her hacking the machines for some free games. Paige put up her hood as she flew up to her bedroom window and just like always she expected it to be unlocked but then remembered after awhile of teying to get it open she decieded to go threw the front door because she knew if she would have tried to piick the lock the towers alarms would go off.

As Paige returned to the ground she put down her hood only having it up to keep her hair from flying into her face like it usualy did when ever she didn't have her hair in piggy tails. The only reason she didn't have her hair tied up in a pony tail or pig tails was because she had lost her only two hair bands in the mess she called a room. Paige came up tp the door that would lead into the Main Ops Room / Cafeteria entering the room unknowing of the trap she was walking into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 am

Virgil almost gave the game away once he heard someone approaching, biting back laughter and sending a small arc of electricity towards the video camera, preparing himself. Once the double doors slid open, he sent more electricity to the balloons, causing two with water in them to fall, and one with flour to fall afterwards.

He didn’t know this Titan. But her reaction, once the water hit her head, was priceless. Then, once the flour exploded, sticking to her, her reaction set him off, and he was doubled over, laughing.

“Oh – My- God,” he stuttered, “No matter how many times you see that, it’s never not funny.”

And to think, he’d almost gone for the ‘saran wrap over doorway’ prank. No, he’d save that one for later. This was too funny, as of now, and there were still enough balloons for a day full of hilarity.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:45 am

Paige stood there with her hair covered in flower and water Paige thought it was kinda funny but like she always said "Everything is funnyer when it doent happen to you." She walked over to the fridge and pulled out a carton of eggs and walked over to static. she stood by him as he laughed and smiled.

"Your right that was funny, and so is this..."

She dumped the entire carton on Static with a hudge grin on her face starting to laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:04 am

Static was still mid laugh when the eggs hit him.

His smile quickly vanished.

“Hey!”
He said, flicking his arms in an attempt to rid them of egg yolk. “That wasn’t even a prank! You...You just egged me!”

He glared at the other Titan. Then, a slow smile spread across his face.

“I like it. And I have an idea. We’re going to make a lot of enemies, so you’ll have to be prepared,” he explained, rinsing the egg off himself in the sink in the adjoining kitchen area, “You lay in wait behind that potted plant thing, and after I get the people with the balloons, you attack them with this,” he stated, crossing to the fridge and pulling out the whipped cream, before throwing it to the other Titan. He’d been saving that for some special pranking occasion, and hey, why not now?

“If anyone asks, this counts as team building.”
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:18 am

Paige smiled as she cought the wip cream cantanor she wasn't much of the pranking type but still funny was funny.

"Yeah know I like your stlye your alot more fun than most of the titans. I'm Paige by the way."

Paige ran her fingers threw her hair as she got behind the potted plant trying to get the clumped flower out of her hair. Most of the other titans that she knew seemed to be either lazy and wouldnt be doing something like thins or to serious or busy. But this guy seemed to take time out of the day just to do this and that she respected.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:47 am

Hotwire walked into the main room of titans tower, no one was there... at least that's what he thought. If only he knew what humility was about to befall him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:11 am

Static flashed her one of his famous grins as he settled back into place.

“Thanks. I try my hardest,” he stated, nodding at her. “Nice ta meetcha. I’m Static – Er, Virgil.” He always found it strange, letting the other inhabitants of this tower know his real identity. It was like giving away your most precious possession as a superhero.

He then shushed her, ready to pounce as he heard someone else approaching. Hotwire walked in, and Static turned the video camera on, while dropping double the balloons that he’d used on Paige. Water, then flour. Then, he nodded to Paige, signalling her to attack, his laughter already ringing through the room.

The prank just never got old.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:20 am

It took Paige a little while to realize she gave away her real name instead of her code name she hadn't been useing the code name long so it was hard for her to remeber to go by Zondra instead of Paige. As the water ballons hit Hotwire Paige threw the Whipcream at Hotwire starting to laugh Static was right that was halarious and never got old. Paige had never had so much fun before without playing Dance dance revolution owning other people at songs she had memorized.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:04 pm

as soon as the water fell on his head, the memories of the swirlies resurface in his head. Then the flower... that was new. Oh, but then the whipped cream, this reminded him of that time when those bullies pied him at the school dance.

"Alright... not funny. Who was that?"

(ooc: Hotwire doesn't know paige or static at this point, please rp accordingly)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Paige saw how angry Hotwire got when he got hit by the balloons and pie then got up and looked at Static and said what shewould normaly say in this siduation.

"RUN!!"

Paige jumped over the counter that was by the potted plant she was hinding behind quiet easaly. She then quickly did a full on sprint to her room and if Static didn't run fast enough he would be left with the blame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Virgil was in the middle of laughing, again, when he realised the newcomer was not amused. He realised that now they were in a very bad situation...but there was no situation which he couldn’t explain, right? Oh, no. This was not good.

He was relying on having an ally – but Paige bolted.

“Hey! Paige! No no no no no! Come back here!”

And he was left by himself. At first, he smiled sheepishly.

“Yeah, hi. I’m, uh, Virgil. You know, Static,” he stated, gesturing to the balloons above Hotwire, and while the guy was distracted, quickly hiding the camera behind a pillow, “Nice to meet you. And, uh, you know, just prankin’people. Liven up the place, you know, the drill,” he babbled, crossing to the kitchen and throwing the guy a dishtowel.

“Just a joke. No harm meant. Sorry, man,” he said, whistling as he walked past Hotwire and lounged on the sofa, hoping this would all blow over. Because he was right – that prank was still funny.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Hotwire honestly couldn't see. At least until he felt a dishtowel flap onto his face.

Oh... you think that joke was funny... okay. Hotwire said. He honestly didn't care. He's been pranked so much, he had gotten used to it.

But then he sat down on the couch and felt a bump underneath the pillow. He took out a camera, still running.

"Alright. You want to film pranks huh..."

The blue lines of light began running down hotwire's arm, and onto the camera, as he began erasing the films of the pranks. And anything else that was on there. All of it. Gone.

"Well do it to someone else. I'm gonna be playin video games." Hotwire said throwing the camera back to static. He then picked up a video game controller and he began playing video games.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:01 pm

Paige stoped running right before she entered her room and paused before opening it. Paige felt a little guilty leaving static there to deal with Hotwire Paige has never really worked with someone else before. Yeah she had started to battle with others before but the others in her team would usually go do something else or she would be off fighting alone fro some reason so Paige didn't really know how to work on a team she was more of a solo act than a team player.

Paige walked back to the main ops room/cafiteria and stood behind Hotwire. Her hair was stringy but didn't have that much flower in it any more. Paige took a deep breath as she looked down at Hotwire.

"Uh hey Hotwire..... Static wasn't the one who pranked you he just came in the room when I was about to prank you and I told him to get down. He did nothing wrong so please don't be mad at him or anything it was my fault and I was just being to much of a scardy cat and ran to leave the blame so uh soryy please make your vengence as painful as you like."

Paige didn't know Hotwire had already deleted Statics camras memory but she figured she would save Static anymore pain by taking all the blame for the prank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:16 am

Static was cool with Hotwire playing video games, but he had to protest when he erased the files.

“Oh man! Come on!” He started, helpless now, “I was just gunna send it to funniest home videos! No hard feelings!”

But the files were gone. And so his pranks had taken a turn for the worst. He held his camera sulkily, before watching the video games with interest.

“What were you gunna play? Room for another?” He asked, really not wanting to leave this meeting with Hotwire in a bad way. But the Paige came back, and took the blame. He had to admit, he was impressed she had the balls to do something like that, but it wasn’t fair to let her take the blame at all.

“Nah, Paige, you don’t have to do that. I was the one with the balloons and flour. I gave her the whipped cream. To be fair, she didn’t have to attack you with the whipped cream, but she did, so technically it was both our faults,” Static explained, picking up a controller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Static cling and water balloons (open!)   Static cling and water balloons (open!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Static cling and water balloons (open!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next