Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Vote_lcapFire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Voting_barFire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Vote_lcapFire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Voting_barFire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Blaze

RPG character
Name: Damian
Code Name: Blaze
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Empty
PostSubject: Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)   Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:52 pm

He rolled over, a small yawn escaping his lips. The yawn turned into a pained grunt as something dug into the small of his spine. His hand absently wandered under himself, his eyes staying stubbornly closed to hold onto sleep. His fingers found something thin and cylindrical. He pulled it from under him, cracking open an eye to observe the damnable object that dared interrupt his sleep. It was a pencil with bite marks near the end of the eraser. It was filthy, probably having come to the basement a few years after the school had been built. Damian drew in a slow breath, irritation bubbling forth. He gave a small flex of his fingers, the piece of wood becoming nothing more the a puff of ash. The metal of the eraser clattered to the ground, it smudged with ash. He set himself back into a comfortable position to return to his rather present sleep.

BRIIIIIIIING

Damian gave a wild flail, fire blasting from his lips as a startled scream escaped him. The fire hit the boiler he had been coiling next to before deflecting in a burst. He scrambled to his feet, the thread bare blanket he had set as a mattress tangling at his feet and almost sending him flat faced to the floor. He managed to quickly to get his footing and stood, ready to kill who ever sounded the alarm. Then came the noises of shuffled foot steps above him and the soft mummer of voices. A vocalization chimed in response in the depths of Damian's mind.

Fool, you are in a place of learning. Their are bells to tell the humans when they should come and go.

Damian farrowed his brow in response, whispering a hushed shut up to Creed before he settled down. Now calm, Damian reassess his present location. He was in a small room, probably no larger than a fare sized bathroom. It was a small set up. It held enough dust to make an asthmatic asphyxiate along with a set of long forgotten cleaning supplies that probably could eat through lead if combined. He made a note of them, deciding to take them later. He turned next to the most out of place thing in the room.

There, hidden in the darkness beyond the reach of a dying bulb lay something black and deformed. It was a corpse, it lain in the corner, charger and misshaped. It was the body of a janitor Damian had scorched to earn himself a room for the night. The pitiful being hadn't had a chance. He kept begging, but his voice had made Damian's blood swirl with the fires of his rage. Damian found pity for the ill fated man last night though. It had been quick.

He took his eyes away from the body out of a kind of respect for the deceased. In life, he hated humans, in death, they were no different then him.

Morbid thoughts aside, he gave a yawn before scratching his cheek, noting the dirt that came off with it. He was filthy from sleeping in here, but it was a considerable improvement from sleeping outside as fall set in. He got incredibly cold and nearly had gone hypothermic from the chill. He did not do well in the cold. He gave a shudder as if the memory were enough to cool his blood. He set the uncomfortable imagery aside before he wandered over to the stairs.

A light filtered through time crusted glass. Dust flickered by like trickling diamonds. Every so often a shadow would pass. The stairs lead to the rest of the school. With two steps at a time, he waited at the top, listening intently.

He slipped out the door the moment a silence came in the hall. From here he began to learn where the school kept its food. If he could find easy access to food meal, he might just make this residence more permanent.

A smell caught him. It was almost something like pancakes. Deciding he had no better chances wandering aimlessly, he followed the half appetizing sent. It took him down winding halls and down a half flight of stairs. In a few minutes, he found his way to a fairly large cafeteria. A small smile claimed his lips. The nose knows.

He gave the room a quick glance, making sure he was alone. He shifted the way he stood, trying to blend in as best as someone of his status could. As soon as he was positive he looked the roll of late misdemeanor student, he moved. this move took him right into the path of another person, the two of them colliding head on.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)   Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:00 pm

It was late moring early afternoon in Murakami High School and the bellfor 5th period rang. There was only one period standing between Paige and lunch and today was breafast for lunch day meaning pancakes Paige's most favoret breafast item. Paige couldnt wait after lunch there only stood 3 more periods until swordsmen club and Paige thought nothing could ruin her day to day well until she and the rest of the hall way saw a guy coming up from the basement.

He didn't look like a student and wasn't dressed like a teacher either he was also to young to be anyones dad here so who was he? Paige held her books as she watched him make his way to the cafiteria. Paige wondered why he was coming from the basement and walked over to the door. once the bell rang again Paige had already opened the door.

Paige walked down a few steps to see a matrice and figured it belonged to that one guy. It would make sence a homeless dude camping in the basement but what didn't make sence was why there was a burt up body down there too. And when Paige saw it she knew that guy wasn't just some homeless guy. Paige ran up the stairs closing the dorr behind her.
"Just great I'm late to class..... again, and I have a Phycokiller on my hands..... again......... wow thats so weird that I can say I had a Phyco killer on my hands before...." she thought.

Paige ran to the cafiteria she figured that even though she couldn't use her powers while in school well not if she didn't want to reavale she had anypowers she could still follow the guy and see what he was doing. Paige ran up to the doors of the cafiteria but didn't go inside just yet. Paige stood at the guy threw the doors wondering who he was and why he killed that other guy.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)   Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Blaze came head to head with the person who had made the fateful mistake of taking to the halls at such a time. Star burst erupted across the frail teens eyes as he stumbled back a few paces, his hand weaving over the sore spot of his brow. He peaked open an eyes, it glinting with a mix of dangerous emotions.

"Dude! Watch where you're going!" The teen said in response to Blaze's lack of attention. He was a scruffy person. Probably a delinquent. He stood a few inches taller then Blaze and used it to his full advantage. He loomed over Blaze. It was a very dangerous choice that would cost him dearly.

Blaze snapped his head up, his eyes wide and wild at the sound of another person. This being, this human had just spoken to him. Spoken against him.

Kill him. Make him suffer.
A dark twisted voice came from within the unstable villain's mind.

The teen saw the look in the person eyes across from him with a bit of intelligent fear. He suddenly didn't feel so big in the face of such a deranged glare set upon him. He held his hand up in a pacifying gesture, but it was too late to beg for mercy. Blazes hand shot out, finding the teens wrist with a powerful snap. He turned his eyes to lock with the unfortunate youths suddenly surprised gaze.

"Burn..." The voice dripped out his mouth like poison. His eyes light up with the insanity he was infected with. A red glow illuminated the area around his hand that had a death grip on the teen's wrist.

The teen screamed. He screamed a kind of agonizing cry that could chill blood. Blaze didn't flinch at such a horrific sound. He held fast to the youth wrist as the poor child crumbled to his knees. He tugged desperately at the grip, hollering as loud as he could. There was a sickening smell of charred flesh that blocked out all other scents. The unfortunate wept openly, his voice cracking into a higher octave as Blaze increased the temperature he used to fry the flesh away.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)   Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 am

Once Paige saw this she put all but one book on the ground as she ran in she couldn't use her powers but she could use the book. Paige ran over to them swinging and hitting the guy buring the kid in the side of the face and then grabed the boy and yanked him free landing to the ground.

"Its alright just run to the nurse when I say go..."

She said as she tore off a inch of her shirts fabic off wriping it around the guys burn like she had to acashinaly do when she was always on the road. Luckly when the kid would leave Paige would be free to use her powers without anyone seeing. now staring at the guy who had burned the kid Paige inched her way over to a table sectetly useing smally burts of blue energy to cut threw a metal bar of the leg of the table near the top but made it look like she was only holding it.

"GOOO!!

She shouted as she would lunge towards the guy pulling the leg of the table with her holding it like a sword as the kid she had saved ran threw the doors towards the nurses office. not thinking for a second how dumb it was to be useing metal to fight a guy with fire she swong at the guy with a sorta anggered look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)   Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Blaze stumbled, starts sparking his vision into monochrome. He felt the grip he had on the screaming teens wrist vanish before he fell to the side, his shoulder hitting a wall. He blindly scrambled his limbs out to find traction to prevent himself from falling, the feeling of vertigo from the blow to the head debilitating. After a seconds pause, he found his footing. He stayed against it, his head swimming. His hand pressed hard, his better judgment ignoring the sound of a new voice. He was more focused on a much more familiar sound screaming in his skull.

Kill her! Kill her! Burn her! Burn the abuser! Never let another abuse you! His eyes flashed open, a throb flying though his skull. He shoved himself upright just as the new comer shouted go. He saw a metal table leg coming towards him.

His arm came out by instinct between the table leg and his body. The connection vibrated up his arm and made the area give a popping sound. He cried out as pain tore down the limb. The screamed turned into an infuriated battle cry as he snatched at the metal and let forth a hot froth of fire from his hands down the extent of the impromptu staff, turning it bright red.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)   Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:45 pm

paige wided her eyes as she saw the metal turning read paige quickly shoved the leg towards him then quickly ran over to the wall and pulled down the lever to a fire alarm. the Sprikelers on the cilling make water rain apon them as alrams went off and kids ran from the class rooms. Paige figured this would stop him from using his powers or atleast make it so she could use hers without revailing herself.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)   Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:08 pm

The hot metal burned a hole clean through Blaze's clothes and made him stumble back. the metal then clattered to the ground in a loud disorienting thud that echoed in the large room. He quickly wove his hand around his throbbing arm where he had been struck, giving a distorted mix between a cry of pain and a howl of rage. His eyes snapped up, the brilliant blue orbs vibrating with an ungodly urge to burn the infuriating being to ash.

Slowly. Don't rush things
His perpetual company whispered like a lullaby in the recesses of his warped mind. Blaze choked on his scream, cutting it dead, his mind blocking out the pain in preference to act. He set his eyes like two scopes on the back of the human who dared act against him. That's it. Nice and slow.

Then a bell very different from the one he had heard before berated his senses. A hiss sound erupted. The next thing he knew, he was soaked.

It felt like blades, tinny needles raining from the sky covered in acid. His heart seized up.

He reacted before he thought and aimed his arms upward, releasing as powerful a blast he could. Fire met water in a deafening hiss. The water gave way, exposing the metal spigots attacked to the ceiling. Blaze gave another powerful cry, forcing more of the fire outward from his body. It made the spigots turn red hot then melt, in the process setting the paneling on the ceiling ablaze.

Blaze gave a raspy gasp, crumbling to his knees in the puddle of water around him as the other fire sprinkles slowly flooded the area and the children of the school raced out. He began to shiver violently, the cold water having caused a terrible chill of his skin. He raise his head with an almost helpless expression on his face as the mist weaved around him. A small patch of the fog cleared, revealing the girl who had hit him.

Despite the cold that was sapping his energy, he glowered and stood. He staggered a bit before he found his footing.

"You..." He paused, breathing in a thick raspy breath. He narrowed his eyes to slits. "You did this!" He hollered at the top of his lungs, his eyes swimming with murderous intentions. He held up both his hands, building raw energy. With another deranged scream he let loose the flames, his goal to burn her alive.

(OOC: Sorry for the delay. Life got in the way)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)   Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:48 pm

ooc: hey its ok

Paige saw the fire shooting towards her and quickly put up a shield all around her. Paige flung her hands out to hold the shield up from the fire as her arms driped from being soaked from the water. "man he's gonna set the whole school on fire! good thing the firemen are already on their way."

ooc:oh and sorry for short post
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)   Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:00 pm

Toji blurred onto the scene, holding his giant shuriken.Desummoning it, he suoms his kursigami."Hey, firethrower, what do you think you're doing?!I'll make you regret attacking sister Paige!!"Whirling the two ends of his weapon in front of him, he creats a fan affect, hoping to blow away any fire."Okay, let's do this!!"
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)   Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Blaze saw the new comer. This person dared to interfere with his wrath on the stupid human who had stopped him and got him wet, a sin worth death. A debate came up in the teen as he glowered between the human he was already attacking and the new comer. Did he finish what he started or change his goals?

Not one to think things through, he moved one of his fire bearing hands in a wide ark, scorching the wall as it went, aiming it towards the person who had cried out against him. The persons swinging blades though kept Blaze's fire from touching him. Touching him by much any how.

Blaze was many things. Insane, easily angered, a sociopath, but stupid was not among them. He could see that ranged attacks were not going to play a hand in killing these two. He would have to get close and make direct contact. If he could grab them, he could sear an entire limb off before much else could be done.

Do it the omnipotent voice of destruction whispered in a tantalizing breath, only encouraging Blaze's thoughts.

He relinquished his flames, allowing them to peter out to nothing but a blue smoldering glow around his hands. He was breathing hard ragged breaths, his body shivering. He was cold from the water that had soaked him. He felt his form shutting down with the beginnings of hypothermia. He had to make this quick.

His blue eyes flashed from side to side before landing on the girl. He would deal with her first. The other hadn't offended him nearly as much as she had.

With a mighty roar that crossed into a shriek of pleasure, Blaze charged her, his aim to char her limbs clean off.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)   Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:39 am

Paige saw as he stopped shooting out fire and looked at Toji.

”Thanks for the help Toji but why are you calling me sister?”

Paige the saw him charge at her and she dropped her shielding.

”Gess its my turn first.”

Paige then charged at the guy and her fist began to glow light blue and jumped up into the air and flipped over him and in mid air right above his head she placed her hand on his head and shot out a full forced energy blast.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)   Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:58 am

Toji grinned."Cause, you're part of the titans, and thus part of my family.And I'll always defend my family!"He flashstepped, slamming into the burner after Paige releashed a blast."You, burner, will not hurt anyone else in this school!!"
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)   Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:50 am

The blast of light hit him hard. His legs buckled, dropping him to the water soaked floor. The air left him in a sharp breath, the wind having been knocked out of him. It allowed some of the water to get into his mouth. It was ungodly cold and made him shiver harder then he already was. His lips began to go blue.

With quivering arms, he shoved himself up, gasping for breath. No sooner had he risen did the other occupant of the cafeteria turned arena come at him. The air he had just forced back into his lungs came spewing out in a large wheeze. He staggered back, his arms coiling around where he had been struck, reeling from the blow.

He back peddled until his back met a wall, trying to find his footing and a decent breath. He managed to take a decent breath. Once he did, his eyes raised to regard the two standing at the ready to fight him. He was shivering violently, but not enough so to muffle the fire of his glare. He didn't engage right away though. He stopped to let a low rumble of fire coil inside him to raise his body temperature. He was dizzy from the cold and couldn't fight like this.

That didn't stop him from thinking of his next move though. Once he regained the feeling in his fingers, this building was coming down. He would burn every damn person in it alive, especially these two. Once they were good and dead, he would then find their friends, their family. He would make them suffer even in death for what they did to him. He'd show these Human fools. With this in mind and the feeling back in him, he let fire creep along his limbs, blue and bright.

"Burn in Hell!" He screamed, his eyes wavering with a sickness of revenge. He built up as much energy as he could spare and let it out, fire erupting from him in every direction.

He would kill them all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)   Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Bug (open, school age hero's wanted)
Page 1 of 1