Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Vote_lcapHeros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Voting_barHeros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Vote_lcapHeros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Voting_barHeros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 6:29 pm

Frequency ran around the  base excitedly screaming out ”Our first missions here!!!!!!!” having no idea that she was currently really obnoxiously loud, and louder than she had intended to be. But hey this was an exciting moment okay? When enough people were around she hit the button on the screen of a large device she bugged one of her friends to make for them that took up the whole center of the table that displayed important details to them.

She tapped on the touch screen and pulled up the video message of Energy Knight she had sent and pulled up the data files for everyone to see while Energy spoke over the video. ”Local orphans, homeless people, and people in the poorer districts that have been walking around alone at night have been turning up missing lately, My research has led me to believe that they are being sold at a local church at night by a fake priest to creatures that prefer the taste of living human flesh."

"I have narrowed the location of this to be at 2 different churches that it may be going on at. The fake priest seems to be rumored to with have powers himself or having men who have powers so I'll need you all to figure out what church hes at and be ready for a fight.”

(OOC: Please Try to post within 4 days of it being your turn to keep things rolling if you don't give any heads up before 4 hours up as to why you may need to have more time before 4 days are up you will be skipped.

Last edited by Energy on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:04 pm

That was just sick. Someone was selling the defenseless as food for monsters? And they were pretending to be a priest while doing it. Pacific was sure that one of his team members in particular would find that especially revolting. Pacific himself could not deny it made his blood boil. How dare they mock God! How dare they murder the weak. It was time for Justice.

His usual cool exterior had faded. Pacific was clearly filled with rage. "We don't have time to figure out which church it is. We'll have to split up and hit both of them. How far away are they from each other?" There was, of course, the possibility that neither church was correct. But Pacific had trusted Energy Knight this far. He may as well trust her now.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:35 pm

Alexander looks like hes bout ready to loose his cool with this news. "Ill start looking into the churches, meanwhile I took the liberty to bless you all a bayonet like mine just in case." he walks out of the base after setting down a blessed bayonet for each member.

Alexander begins talking to his fellow priests and church members trying to narrow it down to one of them. Then would keep the others updated if he found anything
(ooc)so im not sure how long that will take but thats what im doing)
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 7:24 pm

There were things about Earth that would have never happened on Tamaran, and it was because of that reason, that Alond'r didn't understand why they happened in the first place. Now, his native planet possessed a war-like nature and had an array of dangers, but the people themselves never had the mindset to resort to cannibalism, or even sell each other. The thing that really had him so emotionally attached to the mission was that it involved children being cannibalized, which was something he never would have thought would've happened. They were children, and certainly didn't deserve the fate that had stripped them of their lives.

"I agree with Mr. Pacific. We should divide ourselves in order to go to both locations at once. I will go to the second church." Alond'r hovered to the side, to separate himself off into one group.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 10:41 pm

Frequency nodded hearing Mr. Pacific’s words looking to him ”Sounds good to me! And let me pull it up for for you it should be it he files provided.” She said before pausing seeing Alexander just up and leave. “Whell then… Seeing as how the tiger girl isn't here and… he just left to… one of the churches not really telling us which one… guess one of us will be on our own rather than teams of 2…”

Frequency said with a sigh before pulling up the distances for  Mr’ Pacific, it seemed that they were about a few miles apart from each other a close enough distance to get to the other by foot without in theory horribly straining the body to get to the other. Though they were far enough away to where making it to the other in a timely manner on food was a bit questionable.

”... I knew i should have gone in for a driver's license test to get a car or something….” From their location they weren’t too far off from them they both being the same distance form their hq, which was just under miles.  Looking between the two she then asked ”So… who wants to drive slash carry me there!?” She asked with a bright smile flinging her arms up into the air.

(OOC: Diva you are now marked late in character, SW you would still be on your way to the priests locations now, you are going from the docks so link how far away the places would be in correlation to the docks. If its a few miles think how long it would be for Alexander to get to them. When you got that answer you know how long it would take you to get there in character though note time travels the same for everyone in the thread so no time skipping around. This is a time sensitive mission in essence. .
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 10:59 pm

The priest Alexander was off. Pacific held a lot of respect for him, but the immortal swordsman was apparently new to being on a team. They all were.

Pacific looked at the blade Alexander had given him. It was blessed, whatever that meant. The weapon was a little odd, so Pacific decided not to take it with him.

He looked over the files from Energy Knight.

"Alond'r, take Frequency and fly to First United. Check it out. If it's all clear, then get over to Sunrise. That's where I'll be. If you find trouble, Frequency, call me. Let's go break some heads, people." He gave Frequency his personal cell number. It would have to do for now. He didn't have a 'work' phone, so to speak.

Barring any further questions or comments, Pacific would run out of the base, get in his car (parked a few blocks away), and head towards Sunrise Assembly. He would feel better if he had an immortal priest going with him. Hopefully Alexander would just so happen to be at Sunrise when he got there.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 11:54 pm

alexander just got done teleporting half of the way there his blood was boiling how could someone do that to people if he got to that preist first hed ring his bell alright as he tried to keep walking he had to rest a moment teleportation takes alot of energy to do

pulling a energy drink from his robes he cracks the can looking off twords the direction of the docks "wounder how everyone else is faring getting here"
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 11:04 am

Fiddling with the mysterious weapon of holy properties that was given to him by Alexander, Alond'r kept his gaze on the team. Before he was able to say anything, one of their members had walked out of the base -- was that a part of the plan? His confused facial expression soon diminished as he cast his green irises over to the two remaining team members. "Understood. Let us depart, Frequency." He exited the base, making sure that the skies were safe for flight travel.

After the two were together, he took her within her grasp and flew off in the direction of First United.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Frequency saluted Mr. Pacific as he gave instuctions nodding to him. ”Aye yie cappy captain!” She declared running over to wildfire as he made his way over lowering her goggles down and licked her.. Pretended to lick her finger through her mouth mask and held it up to the wind then squinted one eye angling things just right as she ran towards him. All before leaping and pouncing on his back and held onto him with a death grip with her arms and declared out loud with a shout. ”ONWARD!”

After a while of waiting Alexander would be answered with a grimacing look of a large man in a large trench coat who was sizing him up as Mr. Pacific would likely be starting to arrive in the area. After a moment though a old man priest would gently have the large man move to the side he looked very tiny and very feeble as he walked with a hunch that was so bad it combined with his high made him almost seem midget esc with his cane. He sorta had that grandpa nice guy vibe coming off him that just made you want to hug him but gently in fear of breaking his old brittle bones.

His hair was mostly white with accents of grey and it was all slicked back. He gave Alexander a warm smile. “Hello my child how may i help you?” He asked very kindly as the large man held the door open for the two to talk though.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Pacific wasn't sure how effective his team members were in a fight. He had chosen to trust them, but this was their first mission. He hoped that Frequency and Wildfire would be able to handle themselves if need be.

Pacific pulled up to the church just as two men were greeting Alexander. Pacific was probably more conspicuous than Alexander, and that was saying something. Regardless, Pacific decided it would be best of her came in the back door.

He drove around the block before setting out on foot, bringing an empty pizza box with him. The back of the building had a large delivery door, not uncommon in modern America. It was operated from the inside, of course, and the nearby office door was locked tight.

His feet were killing him right now. It felt like someone was pounding nails into them. Why now?

Pacific pounded on the door. "Pizza delivery."

A moment later, the door opened.

Pacific grinned. If you wanted to get in somewhere, all you needed was food. Or at least the promise of food.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 5:48 am

“forgive me father but I need to have a look at your church, ive been hearing rumors and im just checking the area to make sure there not true.” Alexander stated with a smile back to the old man while his hands are behind his back gripping one of his many knife handles. After eyeing the large man in the trench coat “ah and are you another child of our wonderful lord?” Alexander asked to the large man but in the back of his mind he thought 'huh tall ugly guy in trench coat overly nice man , yep if this aint the place ill be a monkeys uncle' looking back to the old man he released his hold in his blade carfully so its unnoticeable to the two. “Well ill be taking a look now.” Alexander said as he began walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 8:13 pm

When it came to flying, Alond'r pretty much considered himself to be the ideal Tamaranean for it. It was so easy to simply soar through the air, as weightless as a feather, defying gravity despite the odds. Along with that, he simply enjoyed feeling the cool wind rush against his skin, moving upwards to also rustle his hair. Flying was something peculiar here on this planet, since its inhabitants seemed to lack any unique ability that was also known as 'superpowers". He couldn't even imagine what that was like -- not being able to lift from the ground, free from any problem which kept you chained to stress. It seemed impossible to live like that, which was why he admired humans.

It didn't take particularly long to get to the church, but that was mainly because Alond'r had a certain urgency to his flying. Just the thought of children, or anyone really, being sacrificed for some reasons made his blood boil. Roasting the pure innocence of a child was absolutely abominable, and he found it difficult to keep back the super-heated green energy from surging to life in his eyes. For the whole flight he was silent, simply running along his own thoughts, like what would happen when they finally got there, and if he'd come upon a plethora or corpses. He just had to prepare himself for whatever was to come, because he was unsure of what to expect.

When the duo reached the church, Alond'r landed the two near the front entrance. "I am oblivious to how we should handle this situation. Should we simply knock?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 3:21 am

A young teen boy in a black suit and green tie his hair slicked back neatly his face well groomed and skin nearly flawless. “So how much do I owe you…?” He seemed confused but like it wasn’t totally impossible that someone else inside had ordered the pizza. He having pulled out a wod of cash that was in 50s 20s and 10s and was ready to count out what ever was needed to pay for the pizza.

___

The old man blinked in surprise but smiled warmly to him nodding “But of course my child, come right in.” He said as he hobbled in letting alexander follow. The large man eyed him back a bit cautiously but shook his head. “No…. Some shady people have been caught trying to break into the church and sneaking in and out lately so I’m here to keep the old man safe as a way to repay what he’s done for my family.” He said simply shutting the door behind alexander.

___

As they flew Frequency cheered and laughed happily feeling the wind, she loved the free feeling of the way being air born was like. It was why she usually tried to only try to travel from roof to roof by parkouring from one to the other. It was though also just simply fun so that was another reason to it as well. She though when they neared the location calmed down and got serious leaning close to Wildfire for when he would fly down and to see his lips to see what he may be saying.

”I think…? I mean like if they aren’t the people doing this any other entry may be rude don’t you think? That and if they attack you can easily blast them in the faces while i get my music ready for attacking. I guess when we knock we could just go ‘sup were trying to scope out local church set ups to see how the buildings work church wise cause our parents are building a church and they figured it'd be good or something to like have us get a good reference point for when we help them.’ and if they ask about our outfits were hitting a convention after this.”

She blurted out as she thought. They may be able to pass off as siblings, they had similar hairstyles and well if asked Wildfire just sorta messed up his fake tan too badly or it could be due to the ‘cosplay’ they would be talking about. The only thing that could ruin this plan now is if they went down and got attacked right away rendering it useless!
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 6:19 pm

The young man was dressed well. Not unusual. He had a pocket full of large bills. A little unusual, but not necessarily incriminating.

Pacific had to make a call, and he had nothing to back up his decision, either way. Pacific made his move, grabbing at the man's head and jamming his thumbs into the pressure points beneath the man's ears. He pulled his thumbs up. In a normal human, this would cause debilitating pain, usually subduing the target without causing any lasting damage.

"I'm sorry about this," Pacific said. He truly meant it, too. If this man was innocent, he definitely didn't deserve the headache he was feeling right now.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 6:53 pm

Alexander nodded to both men and followed them inside taking in his surroundings before turning to the man in the trench coat "you said the church keeps getting broken into correct , how often and at what times" Alexander looked around " by the way, was anything taken, i only ask because i have alot to worry about on this subject" Alexander moves on ahead and begins to investigate the church for anything out of the ordinary and or missing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]   Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next