Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Vote_lcapPaige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Voting_barPaige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Vote_lcapPaige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Voting_barPaige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Empty
PostSubject: Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer   Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:51 pm

A 14 year old Paige who had just recently obtaned the red jewel on her forhead stands on a large stage holding a micro phone getting ready to sing for a band she had just joined. This Anti socal girl was about to be a lead singer in a band. She took a deep breath in and out geting ready to sing a song by Pink called Trouble. The band she was singing for was called The Copie Cats because the sang and played songs that other people wrote. The music started to Play and the spot light hit Paige.

" No attorney, To plead my case, No orbits, To send me into outta space. And my fingers, Are bejeweled, With diamonds and gold, But that ain't, gonna help me now."

Her pithch and singing voice was a little shaky at first because she had never really sang before let alone in frount of over 100 people. Her voice picted up matching the origanal artists almost exactly.

"I'm trouble, Yeah trouble now, I'm trouble ya'll, I disturb my town. I'm trouble, Yeah trouble now, I'm trouble ya'll, I got trouble in my town."

After her voice matched the original artists pitch she quickly got into the song closing her eyes ever so often singing as if she was all alone and no one was listening or watching her. A band member passes her a gutair not stoping her singing as she grabed it and started to play greatly. Before she had ran away from home her parents had let her learn how to play the gutiar and she was happy she learned how now that she was playing on stage.

"You think your right, But you were wrong, You tried to take me
But I knew all along, You can take me, For a ride, I'm not a fool out. So you better run and hide! I'm trouble Yeah trouble now I'm trouble ya'll I got trouble in my town. I'm trouble Yeah trouble now I'm trouble ya'll I got trouble in my town."

The crowed started to cheer loudly as she sang also geting cought up in the song. Paige plays the gutair dancing a little ever so offen she staops playing and just sings.

"If you see me coming, Down the street then, You know it's time to
Go (and you know it's time to go, 'Cause here comes trouble) No attorneys To plead my case No orbits To send me into outta space. And my fingers Are bejeweled With diamonds and gold But that ain't gonna help me now."

She stops play the gutiar and holds the mic with both hands singing with her eyes closed.

"You think your right But you were wrong You tried to take me But I knew all along. You can take me For a ride 'Cause I'm not a fool out So you better run and hide."

She holds the mic out to the crowed as they sing the next set of lyrics.

"I'm trouble Yeah trouble now I'm trouble ya'll I disturb my town. I'm trouble Yeah trouble now I'm trouble ya'll I got trouble in my town."

the crowed cheers louder as she swings the mic back towards her face and continued the rest of the song while she played the gutair.

"So if you see me coming Down the street then You know it's time to Go (go-oh-oh..I got)Trouble Yeah trouble now I'm trouble ya'll I got trouble in my town. I'm trouble Yeah trouble now I'm trouble ya'll I got trouble in my town. Trouble Yeah trouble now I'm trouble ya'll I got trouble in my town."

She starts to jump up and down really into the song still rockin out on the gutair and singing.

" I'm trouble Yeah trouble now I'm trouble ya'll I got trouble in my town. I got trouble in my town. I got trouble in my town!!!!"

The crowed cheers as she finishes the song.

" GOOD NIGHT EVERY BODY!!!!!"

Paige had always wanted to say that the picture goes white as a man stands in frount of Paige as if waiting for a responce then repeats him self.

"Aren't you that one lead singer from that one band named The Copy Cats?"

Paige shook her head.

" N-n-no s-sorry you h-have the w-wrong g-girl."

" To bad I wanted your ado graph."

The man walks away and Paige grins and walks away with her hood up and plays her music listening to Pink Sober as she walks away singing along to the song perteneding to be on stage once again just like she did about a year ago heading to a unmarked path that leads to Jump City feeling the cold November winds on her face.

"I'm safe up high, nothing can touch me. But why do I feel this party's over? No pain inside, you're like perfection. But why do I feel this good sober?"

Paige walks down the path smiling thinking "I still got it".
Back to top Go down

Paige's Past: When the Anti-Socal becomes a lead singer
Page 1 of 1