Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Voting_barThe purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Voting_barThe purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character
Name: Antaris
Code Name: The Shadow Hunter
Villain or good guy?: Good

The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)   The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:51 pm

"This...was Grim's restaurant?" Gray asked, "Wait a second..."
Gray thought for a while, he remembered Grim talking about his room back on this planet, in the trenches in Alpha Centurai.
"Haha! Nice move Gray, freezing the king's son. So, lemme tell you about my home...Nice place, there's a good balance of civilization and nature, although civilization is quickly taking more ground then it should...I have a room, inside the toilet, is a button. That button opens a secret place under the bed, where I stash my spare parts, guns, camera systems, and other stuff that's classified." Grim had said.
Gray grinned,
The past really does help. He thought quickly, Gray then ran up the stairs and then to the toilet. He opened the toilet, and there was a button the size of a bottle cap. He pressed it, and under the bed, a door opened. Gray would have to move the bed to get inside though. He moved the bed and watched the recording quickly, the tape had been untouched, since the large door, and the metal walls protected it. He grabbed the tape.
"Brilliant guy, hiding a button inside the damn toilet." Gray said quietly, he ran down the stairs again.
"We may have a clue. If not, then we have a whole bunch of firepower." Gray said.

Last edited by deathsytch on Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hankan

RPG character
Name: Hankan
Code Name: High Inquestioner
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)   The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:29 pm

((Just so you know, the Restaurant is still on fire, every room was more or less set ablaze, and the bodies are hidden in the freezer on the first floor. Just to clear that up.)_
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)   The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:33 pm

(Edited the body thing, and lets just say that someone put out the fire's. Because editing all the posts is too complicated, and knowing Xzuk, Mg, Kira and I, we probably won't do it. xD
Were lazy.)
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character
Name: Rachel Azores
Code Name: Kira

PostSubject: Re: The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)   The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:50 pm

((oops, my bad. really wasn't paying attention when i wrote that post huh? :P i'll go edit that once i post this.))

Kira raised an eyebrow at Xzuk. He was usually the man with some form of plan, but he also loved to get in the line of fire. But obviously not today as he put the role of backup open to everyone. That was when Mg sighed.

Kira only just stopped herself from growling in frustration. Where was the ever ready for a fight Xzuk? Since when did Mg sigh? Why did did someone burn down John's restaurant? And why was the bloodthirsty Gray taking charge of the investigation? It was all wrong! And the wolf just wouldn't shut up and let her think!

Kira bounced from foot to foot, trying to shake loose some of this anger pounding through her veins. She was in no danger of giving into the wolf, but it's emotions were blending with hers and Kira knew she would probably do or say something soon she would regret later. She needed to leave... or kill something... Either would work.

"I'll go with Gray, i doubt ice boy can track anyway." Kira said just as Gray started to run back outside from his little search and destroy mission in the already destroyed restaurant, muttering something about a clue or and whole heap of firepower.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

PostSubject: Re: The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)   The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:22 pm

"Alright, watch your backs. if he could do this, I'd hate to see what he can do when he focuses a flame on something our size."

He turned and began to walk calmly, stretching and rolling his ankles. He was gonna make a quick run to the fire department and give them a hand dousing the flames here. With any luck, the fight would come to him. Besides, every curious criminal always returns to the scene of a crime.

"Okay, I'll be here by the time you find him. Call in if you need me. I'm thinking the Firefighters will need my help more than you will. Mg? What're you going to be doing?"

He paused and looked up slightly, cracking his joints prepping himself for the bounds he was about to push.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112

PostSubject: Re: The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)   The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:49 pm

Mg debated where to go between the two 'groups' that had formed. Going with Xzuk would mean putting out the fire, and then basically waiting for the others to come back. That would give her plenty of time to get some food so she had some energy. Though if she were to help the firefighters beforehand, she didn't think she would do a very good job. She was afraid of literally passing out in front of them only because the Mg that everyone knows just doesn't do that. The last thing she needed was for her friends to be worried about her, but it might come down to that soon, depending on the group she chose to go with.

With Kira and Gray, Mg would be using up a lot more energy most likely with flying or running very fast. She would be no help to them then and again have her friends worry about her. What seemed to be easy on any other day was now a challenged for her. If only she hadn't gone back to her old habits while traveling back here to the city. Her best option was with Xzuk right now, but Mg couldn't just leave Kira with Gray, not when she was probably battling with the wolf inside of her for dominance.

"I'll go where I'm needed."
Mg said warily, with a shrug, being unable to choose between the two groups. She hoped to God that she wouldn't pass out on them, biting the inside of her lip as she looked between the three faces in front of her.
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)   The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:49 am

"You can lead the way, Kira, since I guess tracking is one of your strengths." Gray said, he silently gathered his courage and got ready. He hadn't seen an evil fire user since the war in his home-land. There, he lost his cool and froze part of the entire ocean, and the enemy boats, and a few unfortunate allies along with it. Gray vowed he would never loose his cool again, he froze his own father and killed him. He pushed away those thoughts quickly and focused on the problem at hand.
He saw in the video, there were armored figures, he couldn't see much, because a lot of the place was too brightly lit.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character
Name: Rachel Azores
Code Name: Kira

PostSubject: Re: The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)   The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:01 am

Kira nodded and turned her head to Mg. Being part wolf could be handy at times. Kira could see the minute changes in Mg's stance that humans would have missed. Her shoulders were held a hairs breadth lower, the color in her cheeks ever so slightly missing. A slightly more labored than normal breathing, Xzuk being the only other person who might hear, but it was doubtful he would understand what it meant, nor even register it. Mg was weak, fatigued. Something Kira never thought she would see considering how little Mg had to eat to survive, but still, the signs were unmistakable.

"Mg why dont you go with Xzuk? You two haven't had a chance to catch up yet." Kira said kindly, the corners of her eyes creased ever so slightly. Mg would probably be the only to understand why. Kira was giving her the out she needed to grab a bite to eat and get her strength back.

Kira flashed her old friends a reassuring smile, letting them know all was well in her mind... or at least it soon would be, once she got away from the scent of blood and killed something.

"With me iceman. Do try and keep up." Kira leered, her smile turning into one of a challenge, then into a deadly row of fangs as Kira fully transformed into wolf form, towering over the titans around her.

Slapping Xzuk playfully with her tail, Kira bounded off, nose to the scent. Ice boy would either keep up or be left behind. The scent was fading too fast for her to delay anymore.

((soz for the wait guys, my bad Smile))
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

PostSubject: Re: The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)   The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:26 am

Xzuk laughed a little as he was impaled by a huge tail and saw Kira plafully bound away. He shrugged it off and turned towards the fire. Focus and concentration were required to do this right, but he had neither of them. He smiled and slammed his palmes together, unleashing a huge wave of sonic energy straight towards the flames. The power blew them back rather quickly, but didn't even put a scratch on putting the flames out.

"Well... This is gonna take some time.... How've you been Mg?"

He turned casually as he launched another wave towards the flames. Now that he was thinking on it, he and Mg hadn't talked in quite some time. Then again... It was like that for the whole team. The split may have kept them apart for a while, but, apparently they were still friends.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112

PostSubject: Re: The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)   The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Mg nodded her head at Kira, thankful for the easier job. Now she could easily get something to eat along the way. A simple granola bar would do nicely, not to mention be easy to sneak into her mouth. If only Xzuk wasn't one to hear every little sound. She would mostly have to tell him and she only hoped that he didn't give her a speech about it later.

She watched as Kira and Gray went to go track the pyro behind this mess. There were only flames to put out now which should be easy enough with some firetrucks or some kind of water nearby. Some hydrants would be useful but Mg didn't have the strength to bust one to use the water. With the smoke rising high into the air, there was most likely going to be firefighters there very soon. "I've been great with my parents and all, but since I left, I've been so so really." Mg said turning her head toward him. "What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)   The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Gray followed Kira, using a bit of his powers, he could almost keep up with Kira.

(Short post. Continued in Titans North?)
Back to top Go down
Hankan

RPG character
Name: Hankan
Code Name: High Inquestioner
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)   The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:33 am

((Yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)   The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The purging of Grimmy's restaurant (Open.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2