Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
League Of Legends Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
League Of Legends Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
League Of Legends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
League Of Legends Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
League Of Legends Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
League Of Legends Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
League Of Legends Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
League Of Legends Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
League Of Legends Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
League Of Legends Vote_lcapLeague Of Legends Voting_barLeague Of Legends Vote_rcap 
Moon
League Of Legends Vote_lcapLeague Of Legends Voting_barLeague Of Legends Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

League Of Legends

Go down 
AuthorMessage

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Ok, so I know I've made quite a bit of changes again, but we have kind of already talked about RP Awards and stuff. So here's what I've done in regards to that...

I made a Trophy Room section for iconic storylines.

^ What brought this on? Well when I was cleaning out the towers and looking through the archives I saw a lot of stuff that just shouldn't be forgotten about and never to be heard form again. Epic threads like the tournament of heroes, the first meeting with Hollowman, where's the Beef fight with Emblem and Krious and Emblems death!? All archived and could be possibly deleted???

So I thought to myself I can't let these just all go to waste and thus the section is made to commemorate just basically very skilled writing and stories that involve much of the forums history; such as the Titans first meeting the Slivers.

I would like to know if anyone thinks I missed anything, but please try not to mention stuff personal to your character and mainly for the entire forum. That's what is important.

---------------------

I have also made a Legend's roster commemorating beloved characters that have come, gone, and are still around.

^ Again for the same reason; Simca's app, Honest, and Model 11 had all been left for dead in the inactive and graveyard sections and I thought this was horribly wrong. So to commemorate our good characters and hard work I made a section that highlights them.

Again, if I forgot anyone please tell me, but make sure it's not just because you like the character. The one's I have added so far were very important for the site and all contributed to keeping Jump City or Steel afloat or participated in it's attempted demise. Characters who were cool, but weren't around much shouldn't be in. Same for those who were around but never did anything.

That being said, I can't seem to find Xzyuk's app. Does anyone have any idea where it's at?

Last edited by JaK on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

League Of Legends
Page 1 of 1