Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Making a plot. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Making a plot. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Making a plot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Making a plot. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Making a plot. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Making a plot. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Making a plot. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Making a plot. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Making a plot. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Making a plot. Vote_lcapMaking a plot. Voting_barMaking a plot. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Making a plot.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hankan

RPG character
Name: Hankan
Code Name: High Inquestioner
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Making a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Making a plot.   Making a plot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:53 am

For the purposes of rp, we need to start making plots with those who are still active.

I myself offer Hankan as a 'villain', only because the side of 'completely insane' doesn't exist. Out of his madness, he would attempt to purge any one or anything he deems unholy or tainted...which more or less covers everything.

I just need a good place to purge first to get some heros active. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down

Making a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a plot.   Making a plot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Well there is Titans east that has a few members there already sooo your character can start terrorizing that area. Maybe he should be like the main villain over there but for a plot...hm there could be the usual 'take over the world' and such.
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character
Name: Antaris
Code Name: The Shadow Hunter
Villain or good guy?: Good

Making a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a plot.   Making a plot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Uh, blow up the pizza place? Thats sure to piss off Xzuk.
Attacking Grimmy's restaurant, that's going piss off Gray and maybe Kira. (Not sure if the restaurant is here though. If not, i'll make a topic.)

While this is happened, we kind of sort of realize that we need to work as a team to take you down. So we do, news start popping up going all, "THE TITANS ARE BACK THE TITANS ARE BACK!"
Grim (Who is apparently alive) comes back but has been infected with the powers of CHAOS (Chaos is a very bad thing) and seeks to make the Titans and the world sacrifices to the Dark Gods. Seeing as Grim is the fucking God of Death and he's infected by Chaos, and Hankan being the 'purger of the un-holy'. Hankan might have to team up with the Titans to bring down Grim. Epic battle is guaranteed since by the time Hankan teams up with the Titans, Grimmy will have an army of cultists and random ass people who follow him mindlessly. The FF, Grim's former army, comes and aids the Titans, they attack Grims followers, while the Titans go to Grim to take him out. Grimmy eventually falls, the demon possessing him leaving, and Grimmy dies. But Grim died like, a lot, so I guess I can bring him back non-evil like.

(Just a random thought.)
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

Making a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a plot.   Making a plot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:17 pm

I've always liked the idea of turning Titans on Titans.

But thats just me...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

Making a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a plot.   Making a plot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Made it. =D
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

Making a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a plot.   Making a plot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:28 pm

ok. Backstory explaining where the Titans went... Hmmm...

I'll make mine, everyone else add theirs so we have a backstory. Please ^.^

Xzuk:

After losing Fallen a second time Xzuk goes slightly mad and leaves the Titans for months, contemplating his past and trying to sort out his future.

Memories of former darkside, Wavelength, swarm his mind and he tries to forget the people that he killed when he changed his stance, which, no matter how hard he tried, he wouldn't soon forget. His other thoughts drifted towards Alyss... Now known as Fear and Fallen, who had once referred to as Kasumi. he was dreading the day she returned, for if she did, he would kill her.

The realization that he was indeed crazy didn't help his mind much, but over a period of six months of mental and physical training, he returned to the city to find the tower shut down and graffitied. He spent the next month re-wiring the tower and awaited the return of his fellow Titans. He was no longer the one to let his gaurd down for those he trusted.

TBC...

Dun dun dunnn. ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character
Name: Rachel Azores
Code Name: Kira

Making a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a plot.   Making a plot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Well here's a bit i added to a post with Mg in the common room of TE:

Kira powered through the choppy waters of the bay in wolf form. It was a fairly normal thing for her to do these days. Ever since the team had split all those months ago she'd gone on to live in a cabin more like her home in Australia off near the gorge just out of town. The team hadn't split per say, rather they had just seemed to fall apart, some moving to other towns, others going solo. They were all still mates, but didn't see each other very often. Hence why she took these swims in the bay. It was a new habit of hers to swim by and check to see if any of her friends had stopped by the old tower.

So yeah, basically, Kira has moved to an small cabin over near the gorge, she's done a bit of solo hero work in the city, but mostly she's just chilled and enjoyed the extra freedom she hasn't had since moving to Jump city.
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

Making a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a plot.   Making a plot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Uh,
So, when the Titans drifted apart, Grim went back into space. He was at Alpha Centauri and a large Federation force attacked. Grim and his troops, Gray Winters included, defended Alpha Centauri, but they had taken one planet. The Feds constructed a large cannon, a dimensional rift cannon. Grim found this out and launched an attack on that planet, he was aided by three other FF Fleets. He found no real way to destroy the cannon, he realized that the cannon was aimed at Earth. When it was about to launch, he jumped into the energy source and used his powers to begin absorbing the raw energy. He was ripped to shreds, but the Dark Gods resurrected him. He was placed inside of a hulk of space ships melted together to create a massive ship larger then the sun. It forever wandered in different dimensions. Mostly in hellish dimensions. He found some other great warriors that he became very good friends with. Dimensional travel has its own time, it felt like century's for Grim when it was actually a couple months. Over time his allies died one by one, and during a last stand, a demon possessed Grim. After a struggle over control of his body, Grim lost, and the demon won. Now the hulk of metal wandering dimensions arrived near Earth, close enough for him to teleport onto the planet, but far enough for the FF Fleet stationed there fail to detect him. The most notable change on his armor is the color, it was once blue, now it is blood red, stained with the blood of demons and his fallen friends. There is a large 8 pointed star on the face of his helmet.

=P

Last edited by deathsytch on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hankan

RPG character

Making a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a plot.   Making a plot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Ah, a warhammer fan. :P

I had been planning to create an anti Hankan myself, but seeing as how you beat me to the punch, I'll get to work.

Grimmy's restaurant is first on the list... can anyone tell me what kind of restaurant it is?
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

Making a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a plot.   Making a plot. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:22 am

Chaos is some of the most evil, scariest, stuff I have ever seen.

Grimmys restaurant is an Italian Restaurant. The workers know how to fight, and their armed. Trained by Grim himself.
._.
They saw him kill off a couple assassins one Halloween night. So Grim taught them how to defend themselves. I bet they'll put up a fight.
Back to top Go down
Hankan

RPG character

Making a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a plot.   Making a plot. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:54 am

Alright, the thread is up.

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/titans-east-tower-f7/the-purging-of-grimmy-s-restaurant-open-t161.htm

I had the staff put up a good fight, but they lost out to better trained soldiers and weapons. I tried not to god model this attack, but for really good villains I've learned you have to give a little head way every once in a while.

Feel free to post. :P
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

Making a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a plot.   Making a plot. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 am

Ah, just to say,
There's a staircase leading up to Grim's room. He lived there for a short while, it seems like a normal room, but there's spare armor parts. Hidden weaponry, more heavy weapons below the bed, under the carpet and its sealed by a large door. The panel to open it is in the toilet pipes, since Grim didn't use the toilet, and let no one use the toilet. In his little makeshift armory, there's a small communications room that is used to contact Grims army up in high orbit. Most of the fleet is on the dark side of the moon, and some stealth ships are in high orbit.

In the back rooms are just...Well, normal back roomery. Like the large fridge used to freeze things like Ice cubes and such. But in a couple months, the workers could have done anything. =P
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

Making a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a plot.   Making a plot. Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:22 am

Here's Simca's backstory and reason for disappearance:

For Simca, it began when the Teen Titans were transported to an alternate future where they met their own future selves. This version of the Teen Titans existed in an alternate timeline wherein the former members of the Teen Titans, now adults, have assumed the roles of their late mentors and have restructured themselves as a Fascist, take-no-prisoners group called 'The Titans'. There, Simca met her future self, and there was a battle, which the young Titans won and fixed the time-line (I don't think details are required :P).

While all the other Titans were warped Back to the Past, older Simca (codename: Featherlight) took in younger Simca as her apprentice and she stayed behind in the future in order to train for "something big, dark, dangerous and scary that's after you and will stop at nothing to kill you", as Featherlight put it. The older Simca did not tell her younger counterpart what this mysterious villain was, except that it was something that would perhaps be amongst the toughest battles of her superheroine life.

So, Swallow stayed in the future, changing her last name due to certain reasons she likes to conceal to Simca Rosenbloom, and trained in order to learn the ways to better harness her powers. Two years later, she came back to the time when she should chronologically be still 16 but physically where she is 18 (due to spending two years in the future) and finds the Titans disbanded and attempting to reform.

o.o That's my part of my own character's backstory. o.o I think it would be better if each character made their own backstory and then combined them in order of 'this-happened-today'. O.o;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a plot.   Making a plot. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a plot.
Page 1 of 1