Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Vote_lcapSaga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Voting_barSaga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Vote_lcapSaga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Voting_barSaga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:09 pm

As the titans watched the underground entrance collapse a larged winged creature wached them from a distance damm I knew I should have woken up earlier he watched ben very closely then at the speeds of 324MPH he side swiped him bringing him to the ground then put a huge circle of fire around the group so anyone wanna tell me what happened hear he said as he smirked and flutered in the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Ben shot out of the ground and smothered Grace in frost. "Nice to see you too." It was annoying to have someone unexpectedly douse you in snow, although Grace had to admit it felt quite refreshing.

Grace landed on the ground in a seemingly safe place. She unfroze Scope from her side, allowing him to move as he wished and removing all ice from his body. "Sorry about that again. We just needed to get out of there quick."

Grace considered Ben's question: what were those 3 villains fighting over? Grace felt a strange sense of energy coming from the chasm now. Why hadn't she felt it before? It was like they had awakened something. Whatever this energy was, it felt...evil. Hopefully, it would get trapped under all that rock with the three monsters.

"I don't know, but if they come up, I call Necati. I don't expect to win, but I'm better suited for fighting him than either of you are." Also, she didn't want to fight that fire mage again.

And speaking of fire...Suddenly the three Titans were surrounded by it. What was going on? Was Emblem back to finish them off? No. An angel-like thing (Not another one, Grace moaned) appeared and asked them what was going on.

"Um, not to be rude, but, who are you? And would you please get rid of the fire. It's making me sick."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Even as Kyte was headed toward the power, the cave suddenly started collapsing. He had barely any time to react, and so kept running after some mechanical man in a cloak, who was awfully fast. Even then, Kyte prepared Gekido, ready to fend off any incoming attacks. He leaped into the dimly lit chamber along with the man, though landed a wide berth from him, and pretended to pay no attention to him; as this was unsettling for most people.

Kyte made notice of a few green lights headed their way, but part of the cavern started collapsing right then, and it caused whatever had been producing the lights to turn away in an attempt not to be crushed under the falling debris.

In turn, Kyte looked up at the ceiling while hauling Gekido over his shoulder to make sure nothing was about to crush him from above. Seeing nothing, he started moving towards the four pillars in the room, wanting to see what it was exactly about them that made them have a purpose here. They were glowing, for one, along with many other crystals in the room from some light. It appeared as if it were some sort of defense mechanism; people in famous movies these days would refer to these as "booby traps".

He finally turned to the dark man, not seeing any other here, not having any emotion on his face. In a way, he mirrored the man before him, though they certainly had different tastes in fashion and clothing, and apparel. However, they were also similar, for neither of them now seemed to let emotions cloud their judgment.

Well then, sir, what exactly is down here that you all have been fighting for? I mean, it's drawing me to this place pretty badly, and so I'd like to know how important it actually is, coming from some other person's mouth. Just to be clear, though, I'm not an enemy; I don't really like the Titans myself. So, before you go swinging anything at me, perhaps we could make some deal concerning the powers at work here. I'm not really in the mood for killing someone right now, so please, don't tempt me.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:51 am

The remaining pillars lit up in the same bright color as the first. Beams of energy crossed over the ceiling towards the center, bringing all of the pillars into contact. The container in the wall had seemingly vanished, the mechanism was completely powered. The cave rumbled and more and more pieces of debris started to fall down from up high. One such piece blocking the path of the Tamaranian in its fall. When it passed it was clear the alien had given up and wanted to escape this chamber with it's life. A green flash later he was gone, a shapeshifter, better yet.. Ben 10.

Necati's attack had worked. He had succesfully started the chamber's collapse and had buried his ally under a pile of debris. Emblem might have survived byt the chance was slim. The Reaper was still here, for now, and while he felt like taking action against him his better judgement denied him that satisfaction. It was the Demon's own dumb fault to think he could simply take on Death itself and in a way Emblem's for allowing himself to be influenced. He always said he was in control but in reality this was not always the case. Survival was all that mattered and he had lost a valuable ally today, one he respected even if he didn't show it a lot of the time. Before he could go over and give his friend a final sign of respect a newcomer spoke to him, one that he didn't notice before.

"Killing me? Don't make me laugh, you have no idea what you're dealing with. You're probably some ignorant murder-machine who was drawn here by the fighting and the promise of power. Power, that's what we always fight for and here was no different. You want to talk? Fine, but let's not do it here. I need to vent on some Titans anyway."

The man wore traditional asian clothing and a very interesting sword. He did look more calculated than say.. Emblem, but it was not methods that bothered Krious, it was vision. Most people didn't share his. Hopefully he didn't just make another enemy, not that it mattered much, the odds were already stacked against him with Necati and all those Titans present. Emblem would have to do without his final words, but he vowed he would take on Necati when he was ready. He would be a problem in the long run anyway. Krious moved closer to the newcomer, his blades returning to their idle position within his arms. He reached on out and spoke up again.

"You in?"

Should the newcomer agree he'd teleport them both to safety and hopefully the Titans were still topside. Should he attack he'd be gone before it hit. Either way he was going to get a little payback.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:51 am

The young man would then look at grace. Who I am isint realy important why dont you answer my question and maby i'll drop my fire wall. He then looked at ben and saw the omnitrix logo Titans! He yelled the wall sudenly droped so did he he now walked toward the group. There was a small gash on ben the winged stanger seemed sorry about his actions leme see that He motioned ben to come over ben was reluctent but walked over. He quikly rapped a thin guaze around ben's abdomen. He then took a small ciggerate out of his pocket and sparked it .he took along drag the titans seemed confused but were happy. At least he still wase'nt attacking them. So what happened hear why is the place im suposed to be storming right now in flames and rubble? He said as he finnished the drag.

Last edited by thejameshopkins on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:05 pm

"Alright, dude," Scope began, sternly as he jumped back to his feet. (The unsteady earth had caused him to fall to his knees.) "All you need to know is, that, there are three very powerful men down in that hole. They just caused all this and, if I'm guessing right, they'll probably be getting bored of beating the snot out of each other and start making their way up to see if there are any more takers. So, either you can help us out, or you can get out of our way 'cause we better some up with a plan, quick!"

He ran his fingers around his belt buckles to check to see what he had on hand. It wasn't looking good. He had no experimental weapons on him, seven frag grenades and four distance discs. He also still had his hoverboard ready to help out. Alright, let's see what kind of kick you've got... he thought to himself.

He levitated with his board a few feet off the ground and armed his right hand with a few discs. "Any ideas for what to do when it's our turn to fight?"

OOC: Hey, JH, thanks for participating with the thread and all, but, please don't say what other people's characters are doing for them unless they give you their consent. JaK may have not had Ben allow Jon to mend his wound. He may have not even had a wound, it's not for you to decide. This is called god-modding and is generally frowned upon. You're new so I don't think it's a very big deal but please keep that in mind for future reference...Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:40 pm

OT: Unfortunately Thr33 is right, Ben wouldn't have done that because once he reverts to human form he keeps no injuries generally from being alien which he does every 10 min. So ya no need for a bandage at all.

Before Ben could interject to Grace taking on the embodiment of death alone, suddenly their battle planning was interrupted by some guy with angel wings. The newcomer hit Ben before he had noticed, thus catching the Nercofriggian while he was tangible and knocked him to the ground where he laid on all fours.

"Aww come on, what now?!"

Unlike Grace, Big Chill was rather immune to all intense temperatures, since the planet he came from didn't rotate. This meant one side was always extremely hot like Mercury and beyond freezing cold like Pluto on either side with a small grace zone in between. Luckily, for Grace and Scope the fire ring was turned down after the winged teen noticed they were the Teen Titans and then immediately offered to mend Ben's wound as well as aid them. He thought he would have some kind of healing trick up his sleeve, but only wrapped a bandage around the Titan's wing.

"Yaaa, thanks, now if you'll excuse us you've helped enough. This is Titans business, not yours."

Ben 10 immediately inserted himself after Scope's words, mainly because he didn't trust this guy since he had already made a mistake once and one of those against these opponents could cost people their lives. Better to just handle it themselves than enlist aid from a stranger.

"Anyway, who says we should wait turns. Just give me a minute and I'll phase down there and scout ahead to see how the...Battle's...going, aw crud."

In the middle of Ben's sentence the watch once again timed out changing him back into a 16 year old boy. This whole glitchy switch thing was getting rather annoying now, but either way he wasn't going anywhere now and he wouldn't be much use for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:02 pm

"You imbecile!" Grace yelled at the fire-mage boy with wings. "I should flay you! One does not threaten the Teen Titans and get away with it, but I will show pity on you for now." Grace would have followed through with her threats (she was getting tired of fire-mages ruining her day), but Scope had a point. Soon, those villains were bound to come up for breath.

She took a deep breath to collect her thoughts. "I suggest we take a strategic position. The tower is right over there. At least there the tower's defense systems will help us. Perhaps we can locate some more allies, too."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:38 am

Kyte smiled inside as the man hardly believe he could kill him. Oh, he could...but this power seemed way more promising than a fight. In fact, that is what the man was now offering him. He offered a hand. Kyte raised an eyebrow, thinking about it, before dissolving Gekido and taking his hand with his as he looked around at the pillars.

So, we're about to go fight the Titans, are we? Excellent...you may call me Akunin. It's a pleasure doing business with you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:58 am

He looked at the one girl he held the same grin on his face but on the inside he felt like "oh great now I need to repair this before it gets serious but I cant lose the arugment". Pity? Your pretty headstrong huh? Anyways I didn't know the titans were involed in this little "hunt". He then looked at the other titans. Im always up for a fight though. He would then flutter to the ground and stand in front of the titans and extend his hand. Call me Raith
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:01 am

The warrior dismissed his sword and firmly took hold of his hand. Krious prepared his teleport, eager to get going and see what this man could do for he showed some signs of promise. Another swordfighter would go well with his tactics and it was better to find out his abilities pitted against some Titans instead of himself.

"Krious, and we'll see about that."

He didn't trust easily, nor did he expect that the other way around, but with Emblem out of the fight a little help was appreciated. Any long-term involvement would have to be held off until they were out of the danger zone and he wasn't exactly thrilled about sharing his findings with the first random person he came across. As he finished his sentence the signature dark substance enveloped both men while he looked up through the newfound opening in the ceiling. The duo reappeared just above the ground next to the while that led to the abyss below, softly landing on both their feet. They were close enough to hear the Titans talk, yet far enough to no be instantly noticed by the unaware. With his first glance he noticed yet another newcomer on the field and caught the latter part of his. Not that numbers mattered much in the great equation, especially when rookies were involved.

"You should be more careful Raith, you might just get what you wish for!"

The residual energy left from his teleport was sucked into both his arms and more was pumped in from inside his body. Both his blades popped out of their hiding once again and he crossed them in front of him, pointing them at the Titans as the presence of his darkforce became obvious on their metallic surface. In a fluid motion he moved them in opposite direction to his sides, creating a projectile that spanned at least four people and now rapidly closed in on the group of titans. The whole act took only seconds to perform and would force the Titans to react. He knew they wouldn’t let one of their own get hit even if some had the time to react and there were enough of them standing around to almost guarantee a hit. The next move would be Akunin’s, with a clear path for now, and depending on his choice he’d follow up with a set of his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:13 am

Ben had been busy clonking the watch about a half dozen times in an attempt to get it to turn him alien again, but to no avail, sadly. Then to make matters worse Raith and Grace's convo was cut off by a whispering eerie one in the wind as Krious and Kyte appeared. This somewhat alarmed Ben, the demon looked slightly different now and the very notion that he was somehow involved in this made the situation that much more dangerous and dire.

"Uhhh, guys, I think they're done now."

Ben spoke aloud to catch his teammates and the angel guy's attention, for right now he was a sitting duck. Krious had just sent a wave of darkforce energy at them all and without his powers Ben was screwed! As the projectile approached Ben frantically adjusted the omnitrix in the hopes of a quick switch to alien form, but still received nothing for his efforts.

"Not good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Headstrong? For someone who just came out of nowhere, this Raith guy had a lot of nerves. Of course Grace was headstrong. Anyone important was.

For the moment, Raith didn't seem interested in fighting them. Grace decided to bury her anger for the moment and simply ignore Raith. They had far bigger things to worry about.

For a second, she thought about using her astral body to see what was going on. No. She would never use that again. Every time she used it she felt herself losing more of her humanity. She would settle on her spiritual perception for now.

"Two of them have disappeared." Grace said, referring to the villains down below. She wondered if they had died. In reality, Krious and Kyte had teleported to safety, but she didn't know that. "Both were powerful, but Necati and the Fire-Mage are still there. I'm also feeling a huge, evil power in the general area where they are. It's strong enough to dwarf Necati. I think they found something down there that wasn't meant to be disturbed."

Then Grace heard Krious speak and realized where the two villains had disappeared to. She hadn't been paying attention to their surrounding area. How foolish of her!

Krious sent a wave-blade like attack at the group of Titans. Grace knew that Ben and Scope would be defenseless against it. She jumped in front of them and formed a giant ice shield. The dark-force attack slammed into the shield and shook it hard, but the shield stood. She had protected her allies. "Titans, move out!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:26 am

While the titans battled these two new men Raith was bearly noticed witched royaly pissed him off. But like he said he was always up for a fight and thought about maby just tourching the whole lot of them titans and villans alike. Nah. He said to himself. He would then fly up about 10Ft. and send fire-balls about the size of waterballoons at the two new people. How do you like it. He would say to the two new commers.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:36 am

Kyte nearly laughed as the man introduced himself known as one called Krious. This would certainly be interesting. As the dark energy spread over them, he smirked as they were transported above-ground where the Titans were, along with a new friend, Raith. Krious launched his dark matter at all of them; or at least Kyte thought it was dark matter, he could not ascertain as to what the power actually was.

You know...I like your style.

Kyte grinned, forming both Kosei and Gekido in his left and right hands, respectively. He first swung Kosei across in the direction of all the Titans, turning energy locked inside it into electromagnetic waves, so that when it traveled across the field, it would cause a lot of trouble for anything powered by electricity, with the possibility of shocking someone pretty badly, as well. However, his attack did not seem to aim at Raith. The man then launched fireballs at him and Krious.

Though he was sure Krious could handle himself, he still needed the psychological warfare aspect of his fighting. Therefore, he stepped in front of Krious, and slashed through all of the fireballs, one by one, with Gekido, absorbing their power.

Actually, I like your gift very much, Raith. I'll make sure to put it to good use. Now is the time to attack the Titans with us as you originally promised.

Of course, Raith had promised no such thing. But with the deathly blank look on Kyte's face and the fact that the stranger had just met them, how would they be able to tell?

He then, following what Krious had done, followed up with another long-range attack. Making sure he couldn't hit Krious with Gekido from his distance, he launched a wave of fire at the Titans before it was followed by another as Kyte whirled around to launch his attacks, the fire cutting short of Krious so that he would not be attacked.

Facing the Titans and their new friend once more as his attacks sealed Raith's fate, he hauled Kosei and Gekido over his shoulders. These attacks were, again, not directed at Raith, and so it would emphasize the possibility that he was secretly here on Kyte and Krious' behalf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''   Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery'' - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saga of the Seven Rings - Opening Post - ''Discovery''
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next