Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPunk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barPunk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPunk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barPunk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Punk Busting (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Pacific was about to call up some of his sources to find out where the truck had come from and where it was going. However, Alpha pointed at a warehouse and said that the truck had gone there.

It had gone in there? That building was only a block away. They had to have known that Alpha could still see them. Why hadn't they tried to lose him?

"You mean they went inside the building?"

It might be a trap. Those men were obviously prepared for a fight, and now they had gone into a large abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere. Who knows what they had inside there? There could be a machine gun in there for all Pacific knew.

"We can't just go running in there. They want us to try to fight in there, and they will be prepared. We're going to need a plan. Tell me everything you can do. What are your powers?"

Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Finally, I get to show off, Alpha thought. He smiled.

"Well, I can do a lot of things. You already know I can fly. But, I also have super strength, I can fire energy out of my hands and eyes, and I have telepathy. What can you do?" Alpha replied, asking the same question back to Pacific.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:22 pm

This Alpha guy could do a lot. Telepathy, huh? In that case, there was no way to hide the truth from him. "I have no powers. I'm too good for them. Now, you said you had telepathy? Can you use this ability on people you can't see? Can you hear the thoughts of the people in the warehouse?"

If Alpha could use his power that way, it would be very useful. If not, it wasn't the end of the world. Already a plan was formulating in Pacific's mind. Before he could put it to use, he wanted to know if the villains had an ace up their sleeves.

"Can you tell if they have any secrets?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:31 pm

Alpha nodded. "Yeah, I can read their minds, cause I saw them before they ran."

He closed his eyes in concentration. A moment later, his eyes opened wide. "They..they're planning on stealing..all of the money. ALL of the money in Jump City."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:14 am

All the money in Jump City? Pacific felt his heart skip a beat. That was probably the most impossible plan he had ever heard. And yet these men were planning on it. Alpha didn't say anything about them being insane, meaning that they had a good reason to believe that they could steal all the money in Jump City. Of course, they would fail in the end, but a lot of people would end up hurt.

It was time to make the first move.

"Okay. Shoot an energy blast through the wall about five feet above their heads." Pacific pulled out a bottle of Mace spray. He handed it to Alpha. "Then throw this bottle through the hole. The impact will cause it to burst open and flood the room with tear gas. Once that happens..." Pacific pulled out a spare pair of goggles and handed them to Alpha. "...We're going in."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:24 am

Alpha flew up in the air, and blasted a hole in the wall. He then threw in the bottle, and there was screaming coming from the inside of the building.

"Let's go." said Alpha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:52 pm

"Make sure you have those goggles on tight. That gas will blind you no matter how strong you are."

It was Pacific's insurance. He couldn't match meta-humans in a fight, so he had to cheat. His Mace spray could blind everything except for robots. It's victims would also experience a terrible burning pain in their eyes, mouths, and lungs. His own mask protected him from the blinding effects, and he could deal with the foul taste as long as he didn't take a deep breath.

As they approached the door, Pacific pulled out his nun-chucks as he waited for Alpha to break down the door. He wasn't sure what they would be facing, but all the people inside should be mostly incapacitated.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Alpha stepped towards the door, and cracked his knuckles. Gripping both sides, he pulled off the door with ease.

"Alright, let's go-" Alpha stopped. He saw something very unsettling in the center of the room- a super-computer. It had a satellite broadcasting device on the top of it, which was even worse.

"That computer...they must have been using it to hack into all of the banks! We have to make sure they didn't start the procedure already, or else we won't be able to stop it." He ran over to the computer, and looked at its screen. "If it works then the entire city will become bankrupt and...Jump will be financially destroyed!"

Alpha quickly typed something into the computer, and his brow creased. "...Oh god. Pacific. I need you to hold the G key down, it's the only thing stopping the process from continuing. It's the safeguard, coded by the robbers in case anything went wrong...hurry! I need to do something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:01 pm

After Alpha ripped open the doors, Pacific saw all the men they had been chasing on the floor. Wait, one was actually trying to stand and fight, an impressive feat. Pacific swung one of his nun-chucks with unrivaled skill and delivered a bone-cracking blow to the man's face. The thief went down.

Alpha had run over to the computer in the center of the room. He was saying that the thieves were using the computer to hack into all the banks in Jump City.

Wait...what?

That didn't make any sense. If they had a supercomputer that could do that, then why would they bother to physically rob a single bank in the first place?

Alpha had come to his realization really quickly. Pacific realized that he had never verified if Alpha was actually sane. He didn't really have a reason to trust anything that Alpha was saying, especially with how little sense it was making. Hold down the G key?

"Wouldn't just...breaking the computer stop the process?" Even with his concerns, Pacific still ran over to the computer and put a finger on G. All the thugs were out of commission, so it wasn't like he had anything else to do. Besides, this cyber heist theoretically could be happening.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:25 pm

"No, breaking it would make it worse. And I know you think I'm crazy. They robbed the bank because that's where this computer was, I mean, banks don't always hold just money. Look, it even has the bank's logo on the side of it." Alpha explained.

Alpha typed in a few things on the computer. Slowly the money extracted went down to zero. He then shut down the broadcasting machine, and the system of the super computer shut down. "Sorry about that, all of the crazy talking nonsense. I was trying to explain the whole thing very quickly. You see, every program has a safeguard that stops it from working, and in this case it was the G key. Now do you get it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Pacific really didn't like being patronized, especially by potentially insane meta-humans. "I got the safeguard part. I just didn't get the part about them impossibly hacking into every other bank in the city with this computer. If I ever buy a bank, I'm going to make sure I have one of these so I can steal all my competitors' money."

As crazy as it was, it seemed to be the closest thing to a plan that these thieves had. If they had the motivation to actually go through with this plan, then it probably would have worked. That was what Pacific hated about all these heroics. You had to throw logic out the window. He had seen far more impossible things than this happen, so why was he freaking out now?

"Whatever. So now we have to tie these guys up, call the police, and return that computer to the bank."

He was just hoping at this point that nothing else crazy happened. Pacific started tying up the thieves. He removed the armor off of one of them. It seemed to be pretty high-quality armor, and Pacific would probably need it someday soon. He also set one of their laser guns aside to take with him back to the nest. He hoped that he would never have to use it.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:23 pm

"Stop thinking of me being insane...Ha, you forgot I could read your mind, didn't you?" Alpha smirked, and picked up the super computer.

"I'm going to fly this back to the bank, I'll be back in a minute."
he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:00 pm

'I didn't forget,' Pacific thought in his mind. 'And I'll think what I want.'

After tying up all the thieves, Pacific made the call to the police, telling them where to find the criminals. He decided to let Alpha keep the earpiece. Who knows? Pacific might need to give him a call sometime. It was certainly handy to have a strong, flying, fire-shooting telepath around. Besides, the earpiece couldn't be traced back to him.

Before Alpha would return, Pacific would already be gone. He had vanished into the night.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:57 pm

So, the end I guess? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Indeed. This was a fun thread. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punk Busting (Open)   Punk Busting (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punk Busting (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next