Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapI just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Voting_barI just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapI just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Voting_barI just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:50 pm

After dashing in and then right out again with the last of the hostages saved Xlr8 was ready to use the little bit of time he had left on the omnitrix to give a beat down to the mystery ice manipulating villain. However, as he returned he made it just in time to catch Kunoichi getting cheap shotted by the robber.

"HEY! Didn't your parents ever teach you not to hit a lady after they gave you those powers or did you pick that trait up all on your own?"

Then as Xlr8 charged towards the perpetrator at very quick speeds dimond king quickly rolled and lunged shrunken at him and the guy with the violin. As they flew at Ben he used his extremely quick reflexes to dodge one, ducked the other, and then as he was about to avoid the third suddenly the Omnitrix symbol on his chest began to blink red transforming him back into his teenage body before he had a chance to react. Once that happened the third star hit his neon green jacket at the shoulder and stuck him to the wall of the jewelry store. Ben attempted to struggle to get free, but had no such luck.

"Aww, man come on stupid watch!? He's getting away!"

Then the gas hit and Ben began to cough as the smoke filled the room, which he was unable to funnel out this time.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:34 pm

How she let herself get hit with a cheap shot she didn't know. But she fell backwards after the impact. As she got back up with a hand on her nose, which was probably bleeding or atleast bruised, smoke started to fill the room. She couldn't see much, but that didn't really stop her for ninjas were trained to not only use their sight but all there senses. Even with her senses it was too late, he was out of reach, all that was left when the smoke cleared was a diamond king card on the ground and Ben pinned to the wall.
"Looks like one got away", she said irritated still holding her nose. She pulled out a kunai and threw it at the ice shuriken holding down Ben down, freeing him from the wall as the ice broke under the knife.
"Atleast the people were saved."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:53 pm

"I guess that's one way of looking on the bright side."

Ben would say as he dropped down from the wall and landed in a knelt position then checked the hole in his jacket. Afterwards he looked around and noticed the smoke was still all over the room quite a bit and there had been an ice rose left on the floor, which Ben picked up and held towards Kunoichi so she could take a look at it.

"Any sign of the violinist?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:45 am

Alan blocks most of the throwing stars but one that grazes his cheek. He then uses his daggers to hack his way out software the ice hearing ben he says, " I'm alive and well but now I need a new violin shrieking violins that sucks". He made his way over to the other two noticing one had a ice rose and card of some kind as the smoke cleared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Ben looked to the guy who had helped them out and picked up the card and handed it to him after giving the rose to Kunoichi, who examined it herself.

"Hey, thanks for your help. I'm Ben 10 and that's Kitsune. Were the Teen Titans, defenders of Jump City. Now I've got a few questions for you. Do you recognize that guy and do you know any ways to track him?"

Ben didn't know what was going on and he was hoping Alan had some answers. As he spoke he referred to the card. Hoping the Violinist could make some sort of connection for them, giving them a lead, anything at all could be helpful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Alan smiled and as he looked at the card noticing the crown on the drawing and the symbol on the boys cloak and recalling what cathey had told him of the defenders of the city said, "I am Alan light song it is a pleasure to make your aqantice kitsune and ben10. As for the boy I do not know him as for a way to track him if my violin was still playable I could have tracked him up to two of your city blocks with my musical knights. I know little of you world but judging by this card which resembles a king and the corner of this card has the symbol that was all over his cloak this could be a clue to the nickname given to him by hiself like you defenders that use them to hide their idenity is my guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Ben then took the card back from Alan and looked at it with a sigh.

"So basically, we have nuthin."

Be then signaled for Kunoichi to give him her intercom and palced it in the mucisians hand.

"As a thanks for helping us today, we guarantee you well return the favor. You saved a lot of people's lives by interfering with that guy's jewel heist today. What I'm trying to say is, welcome to the honorary Titans Division. When there's trouble, give us a call. Otherwise well call you...Oh and we might give you a jing if we have a need for a romantic mood setter."

Ben of course had to throw in a quick quip for kicks and giggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:15 am

Alan takes the intercom at the joke he smiles and says, " I charge by the hour but first I'll need a new violin any Idea where I can get one as of right now I have no money and I kinda need my violin for my secondary job which I start in a couple hours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:26 am

Ben snaps his fingers at this as they prepare to leave the scene so that JCPD can come in and case it.

"Here ya go, Platinum. No limit. But don't abuse it..."

As Ben says this he reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a gold credit card with a (T) symbol on it. Then hands the card to Alan as a perk of joining up with the Titans after fancily spinning it in between his fingers really quick.

"We gotta get food, equipment, and supplies somehow. JLA and Wayne tech. endorsed, but like I said don't go around buying war-heads or anything. The big guys do monitor what we buy. For some reason Mr. Terrific gave us call last month and complained that there was no need to order 50 different pizzas in one sitting. I disagreed, just wait till you meet Furi and see how he eats."

Ben then quit the small talk as the watch recharged and began to walk away from the new recruit.

"Got to go Alan, but keep in touch if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)   I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just got here and I'm already in trouble(open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3