Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
 H.I.V.E. Students Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
 H.I.V.E. Students Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
 H.I.V.E. Students Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
 H.I.V.E. Students Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
 H.I.V.E. Students Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
 H.I.V.E. Students Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
 H.I.V.E. Students Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
 H.I.V.E. Students Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
 H.I.V.E. Students Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
 H.I.V.E. Students Vote_lcap H.I.V.E. Students Voting_bar H.I.V.E. Students Vote_rcap 
Moon
 H.I.V.E. Students Vote_lcap H.I.V.E. Students Voting_bar H.I.V.E. Students Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

H.I.V.E. Students

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
 H.I.V.E. Students 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

H.I.V.E. Students Empty
PostSubject: H.I.V.E. Students    H.I.V.E. Students Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Abhay Shah

H.I.V.E. Students The_Protege_by_D_MAC

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Abhay Shah
Codename: Protege
Nickname(s): Indian Robin (Hates this) Wannabe Robin (Also hates)
Alias(es): N/A
Birth date: August 12
Classification: Human
Affiliation: H.I.V.E.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145lbs
Other: Very tanned skinned due to Indian background. He is slim yet decently built at the same time. Always has his golden earring in his left ear and his hairpiece to keep his hair from getting out of control.

===POWERS===

Powers: N/A

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

-Fighting
-Curry
-H.I.V.E.
-Training
-Trying to achieve perfection

Dislikes:
-Teen Titans
-Failing
-Not being active
-People who are all talk
-Being called a wannabe Indian version of Robin

Strengths:
-Great will power
-Amazing leadership qualities
-Tactful thinking
-Detective skills

Weaknesses:
-Sometimes can be overconfident in his abilities
-A workaholic
-Limited because he is human

Skills:
-Skilled hand to hand: Protege practices his skills daily always trying to improve on the skills that he has already mastered. Out of all the H.I.V.E. members he is the best hands on fighter. He can take down opponents much bigger than himself, has trained his reflexes to be at the peak of humanly possible, and is close in reaching the peak of conditioning that is humanly possible. Protege himself has been able to mix the knowledge of all his fighting styles that he has learned to make his own unique fighting style.

-Acrobatic: In part to his training in fighting, he also believes that his body must be well conditioned in performing amazing acrobatic feats. He trains constantly to ensure that his body is physically superb to anyone he may face.

-Detective Skills: While in the H.I.V.E. academy at one point he picked up a class that trained his detective skills. He was able to progress at a faster pace than most of the others and ended top of the class with amazing detective skills.

-Leadership: Protege is a natural born leader. Able to keep moral high and get his team out of tough situations.

Equipment:(If I think of more will add)
-Collapsible Boa Staff
-Utility belt
-Smoke pellets
-Explosive pellets
-Explosive disks
-Elemental disks: Disks that explode and can erupt in flames, shock an opponent, or freeze an opponent.
-Sonic disks
-Grappling cables

Habits/Quirks:
-Must pray at certain hours of the day.

Personality:
Protege is a natural born leader. Most of the time he is strict and serious especially when it comes to his missions. This though does not prevent him from having his teenage immature moments and having fun. He knows how to balance out when to be fun and when to be serious. He will constantly work at trying to become better if he failed at something. He is very confident in his skills and can sometimes be overconfident, but most of the time he is able to backup his great confidence in himself.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Aakash Shah [Dad] Kimana Shah [Mother[
Place of Origin: India
Current City: Jump City
History:(Temporary, just a summary)
He was born out in India to Aakash and Kimana Shah. His family was very wealthy and put him in the best schools. Ever since he was a kid, Protege was interested in acrobats and martial arts. After his studies he would go and practice the two on separate days. Both his teachers dubbed him their proteges because he would advance so quickly in the classes due to his great dedication. He really had a not too out of the ordinary childhood. When he was 14 a person from an organization called H.I.V.E. came to his families doorstep. They told his parents that their academy was for the best students around the world and his parents without hesitation sent him, not knowing that the group was an evil organization. Protege would go and study there and quickly graduate up to being in the main team of the H.I.V.E.

Grant Huggins

H.I.V.E. Students Chess_Club_by_D_MAC

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Grant Huggins
Codename: Checkmate
Nickname(s): N/A
Birth date: January 21
Classification: Metahuman

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5"7"
Weight: 130lbs
Other: Checkmate is just a skinny kid with not all that much muscle on him. He has messy black hair, like Brad Pitt style, and bright blue eyes. When not in costume he does wear glasses for he is blind without them, but his visor on his suit compensates for that.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Super Genius: Checkmate is well above any teen his age when it comes to knowledge. He is smart enough to be able to create his own gizmos and whatnot. He compensates his lack of muscle and athletic abilities with his brain and creations.

-Playing chess
-Studying
-Eating junk food
-Being a know it all

Dislikes:
-Sports
-Teen Titans
-Getting into hand to hand combat
-Jocks

Strengths:
-His mind
-Making creations

Weaknesses:
-Not good at fighting hand to hand.
-Not strong
-Not athletic

Skills:
-Other than being smart and making creations, no.

Equipment:
When in battle he usually has three robots with him.
-The Pawn: The smallest of the robots, about as tall as his leg. This robot Has it's own AI and is able to act on it's own but still is under the control of Checkmate. The robot's only weapon is a laser that comes from the red eye it his. It also floats around as its means of transportation.

-The Rook: This robot is as tall as Checkmate. Also has it's own AI system. This one his wheels that are underneath it as a means of transportation. This is the one the Checkmate typically rides on top of. This one has robotic claws to restrain metahumans with super strength. Through his one eye he is able to shoot out a laser as well. Even though the rook is big and bulky it is able to move around very quickly and ram into it's opponents.

-The Knight: This robot stand about 6 foot tall. Also has it's own AI system. This one is able to project itself with boosters built on the side to try and crush it's opponents. It is the heaviest and most durable of the three. Like the other robots it can shoot lasers out of it's two eyes and has mini missiles that shoot out from the ears.

Habits/Quirks:
-When not out fighting he is either reading something or working on his many bots.

Personality:
Checkmate is basically a total nerd. He is not good at any sport and does not partake in any athletics. He is very cocky in his tech and has a very nasty attitude most of the time. He talks a lot during battle, making fun of his opponents and whatnot. He calls people names and is just an overall pretty rotten kid. The only people he really likes are the people that are on his team. Everyone else he really does not get along with unless he has to.

Family: Ryan Huggins [Dad] Natalie Huggins [Mom]
Place of Origin: Jump City
History: (Summary)
Grant was never a good boy. In school he was always causing trouble, even though he was skinnier and smaller than the other kids. Even though he was a big troublemaker, he was always top of his class. He would easily excel passed all of the other kids in his class. Grant at an early age took an interest in the strategy game chess. He was good at it even since he was a kid, beating his dad the first time they played. When Grant was about 13 his house received a letter from H.I.V.E academy to join their school, claiming it was for the higher educated. They ended up sending him to the academy. Grant would excel in classes like engineering and whatnot and ended up dubbing the name Checkmate. He would graduate along with his fellow teammates.

Lucas McKnight

H.I.V.E. Students Ultimate_Cricket_by_D_MAC

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Lucas McKnight
Codename: The Cricket
Nickname(s): Bug Boy
Birth date: December 11

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Amber
Height: 5"7"
Weight: 130lbs
Other: His brown hair is fairly long giving him flow(slang term look it up lol). He is a fairly skinny kid, but does have muscle on him, especially in his legs.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Leg Muscles- His legs muscles are superhuman. He is able to leap up amazing heights, about 50 stories or more, and land without injury to himself. This gives him the ability to produce super humanly strong kicks without being hurt.

Exoskeleton: The Crickets skin acts like an actual exoskeleton which gives him higher durability. His skin is able to withstand gunfire from most handguns. The exoskeleton is also a bit more built around his legs to protect them from damage when he kicks or lands from a high jump.

-Pizza
-Soda
-Having fun
-Sports
-Girls

Dislikes:
-People who kill insects
-People who make fun of his costume
-Teen Titans

Strengths:
-His kicking ability and power.
-Great dedication.
-Loyalty

Weaknesses:
-Easily distracted by a good looking girl
-Can be cocky

Skills:
-Skilled Hand to hand combatant: Not much hand to hand because the Cricket barely uses his hands to fight. he has focused on making his fighting style solely based on his legs. This makes him the second best fighter on the team for creating his own fighting style.

Equipment: N/A

Habits/Quirks:
-A lot of the time he is always chasing girls. Charming them and flirting with them. He is more or a less a type of ladies man, but also a player.

Personality: The cricket is the layed back member of the team. he likes to go with the flow and also chase girls. He has had multiple girlfriends in his lifetime already. Even though he likes insets, girls would have to trump that. He cares about his appearance and other physical traits. He is the one who would throw a party if he wanted to. He's probably the member that would get the otehrs in trouble for doing some stupid activity and is really careless. He is the most fun member of the team.

Family: Jonathan McKnight [Dad] Janet McKnight [Mom]
Place of Origin: Steel City
History:(Summary)
Lucas was born into a typically normal family in Steel City. His mom and dad both worked middle class jobs and were getting by with not too much of a struggle. As Lucas was growing up he would always have had a lot of friends especially friends that were girls. Everyone knew who he was in school and all the girls liked him. He was the guy that you wanted to hang out with and everything. his grades were just getting him by in school. Once Lucas had turned 13, his body would have seemed to go through a transformation on the inside. His leg muscles became much stronger and he was much more resistant to injury. He would end up joining sports after this, mainly football and basketball, and used his powers to kind of cheat. It was no problem to jump over guys who were six foot plus and that was holding back. Lucas was never really bad or evil, but he loved to use his powers to get known. This is how the H.I.V.E. found out about him. His parents were shocked when he received a letter from H.I.V.E., a supposedly prestigious school, saying that he got a full ride. His parents immediately sent him there. Lucas really didn't change all too much except that it was programmed to hate the Titans. His fellow classmates would wonder how he graduated and became part of the team.

Jason Sherk

H.I.V.E. Students M_and_m_3e_changeling_by_d_mac-d3e1ggb

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Jason Sherk
Codename: Rawhide
Nickname(s): Jay
Birth date: March 24

Eye Color: Light blue
Height: 5"4"
Weight: 155lbs
Other: A very short yet very built beast.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Semi-Animal Morphing- Jason is able to morph only his forearms, hands, and teeth into that of a bear. When he does this transformations he gains the raw strength of a bear in his arms and the biting power of one too. Even though his body does not transform, it still becomes a bit more durable, not enough to stop bullets but enough to stop them from hitting vitals.

Healing Factor: Jason's healing factor does not heal his head if it is severed or heal back limbs that are cut off. He is able to heal minor wounds in a matter of seconds or minutes. Minor being cuts, gashes, sprains, and certain broken bones. More serious injuries heal withing a matter of minutes or hours, such as bullet wounds, deep gashes, and more vital broken bones. Fatal injuries depending on severity heal within hours, days or max a week. His body is able to sustain him when he encounters a fatal injury so that he does not die before he has a chance to heal.

Heightened Smell: Jason's sense of smell has been heightened to that of a bear. He can smell things from up to 18 miles away, making him a great tracker.

-Red Meat
-Working out
-Eating
-Sleeping/Hibernation

Dislikes:
-Being bothered
-Teen Titans
-Losing a fight
-Bad smells

Strengths:
-Great tracker
-Raw power
-Instinct

Weaknesses:
-Short fuse
-Extremely bad smells

Skills:
-Superb tracking skills.
-Skilled Hand to hand: He is pretty skilled in fighting, but sometimes gets blinded by his rage and relies more on instinct to fight sometimes.

Habits/Quirks:
-Sleeps a lot when not on missions.
-If not sleeping or on mission he is eating or working out.

Personality: Jason is a very rash, heads on kind of guy. He has anger issues and has a very short fuse. He does not like to be ordered around and told what to do. The only person he usually listens to is Protege because Protege was able to put him in his place. Other than him, he is defiant to most others. He is very confident in his abilities and likes to get into a fight even if he may lose. The only person he knows that he wouldn't fight is Protege.

Family: Unknown
Place of Origin: Jason says the forest
History:(Summary)
Jason for as long as he could remember was in the forest. No one really knows much else about him. The rumor that people have started was that when he was born, he was born with bear claws and arms. He even had sharp teeth when he was born. His parents were horrified by him and abandoned him in the forest. Jason was taken under the care of a bear and raised like one. He was discovered by the H.I.V.E. because of rumors of their being a half boy half bear hybrid in the forest. They knew that it had to be a metahuman and went looking for him. They found Jason when he was already 11 years old. The kid did not speak a word of English and would only growl and attack the others. He would eventually learn his human ways in the next five years, but his bearlike instincts never left him. He has more control over his bear side, but still slips into an animal rage. After five years at the H.I.V.E. he was able to become a graduate like his teammates.

Murkro Lemaris

H.I.V.E. Students M_and_m_3e_warrior_by_d_mac-d3dzm56

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Murkro Lemaris
Codename: Aquarius
Nickname(s): Gills & Fishboy (Hates this)
Alias(es): Aquaboy
Birth date: May 28
Classification: Atlantean

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'8
Weight: 151lbs
Other: When using his powers the tribal markings on his skin glow and electricity stems from his body.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Fast swimmer - Aquarius can swim so fast udnerwater that he can create whirlpools easily and race a torpedo.

Marine Telepathy - Like most Atlanteans Murkro can communicate with fish and other marine life and convince them to do his bidding.

Enhanced Strength - Murkro can with difficulty pry open the door to Titans Tower and easily smash a can sized boulder with his fist like a wooden board. He can also take a punch or two from Superboy at full force.

Electrokinesis - Like an electric eel Aquarius can deliver a shock to opponents simply by touching them and is therefore immune to being electrocuted (mostly) even underwater. He can also supercharge weaponry and machines.

-Floods
-The Rain
-Swimming
-Battle

Dislikes:
-Most land dwellers
-Ocean pollution
-Fishing
-Sushi
-Nets & Hooks

Strengths:
-Is able to work high-tech machinery due to how advanced Atlantis is
-Has a very good sense of direction due to dark sea
-Resistance to deep sea pressure
-Keen sense of smell underwater
-Can survive int he arctic with no clothing

Weaknesses:
-Too long out of water
-Water pollution
-Panicks when caught by net/hook
-Extreme heat

Skills:
-Trained in Atlantean combat techniques
-Knows most marine life physiology
-Knows his way around all the oceans
-Knows two languages (Atlantean & English)

Equipment:
-Harpoon lance (electrified)
-Stingray spiked like shield (Retractable)

Habits/Quirks:
-Constantly refers to humans as land dwellers or as being inferior
-Speaks rather correct English or rather old English with an Australian accent oddly enough.

Personality: Murkro developed sort of a mean streak for Atlanteans after being teased for much of this young life and then made an outcast by the city. While living in Atlantis, he like most of them also grew a hatred for human beings for polluting the ocean. However, he has a soft spot for Marine animals and fish all over the world. He loves a fight since he himself was training to be a warrior of Atlantis.

Family: Lori Lemaris (Mother), Unknown (Father)
Place of Origin: Atlantis
History:Murkro grew up an outcast in Atlantis, his mother no longer being one of them but more like a mermaid, made him a mut of their kind and thus was constantly picked on in school or with others. Eventually he revolted against his mother who always told him to turn the other cheek and became a vandal of the sea. Soon after beginning his criminal career he was chased away from Atlantis by Aqualad and Man and now resides with the HIVE.

Lilian Gynes

H.I.V.E. Students Dolli_by_d_mac-d38upfm

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Lilian Gynes
Codename: Black Dahlia
Nickname(s): Lil or Lily
Alias(es): B.D.
Birth date: February 3

Hair Color: light Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'3
Weight: 109lbs
Other: Always has a heavy dose of make-up on that mimic's a doll.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Shift-Pushing - Lillian can use her hands and feet to serve as invisible weapons or tools. If her hands can make the general shape or movement of something, they can serve the same purpose as that task. She can also choose whether or not her powers have an affect on her body (for push and pull mostly).

EX: Blade - Flat hand, fingers tight together: Any movement of the hand causes a cut to appear in the designated surface. The penetration is dependent on how taut the muscles of the hand are and the speed which she moves her arm.

Shoot - Lower 2 fingers pulled in, middle and index finger extended, thumb is tucked into index finger hole: Creates an invisible bullet when the thumb is flicked forward and out of the socket created by the bent ring finger. The power of the bullet depends on the power of the flick, and can range between the force of an Airsoft pistol and a magnum 357. The bullets are incredibly accurate as no variables such as movement or wind speed affect them. The faster she flicks, the more she shoots. Bullets are in existence before coming into contact with a surface too dense for the bullet to pass through (bullet strength depends on speed of flick)

Soccer kick - Brings leg back and throws it forward: Depending on hwo ahrd she kicks the invisible ball it can hit with the force of a regular soccer/bowling ball or that of mini-wrecking ball.

Trampoline Jump - Jumps into the air and upon hitting the ground again quickly yanks her feet up: Gives her extra momentum when flying up vertically. She can go up from 5 to 18 feet depending on how fast she flicks her feet.

Other tools can be created too if she can shape them with her fingers to do the motions, such as scissors, screwdrivers, etc.

-Sports
-Gymnastics
-Creepy stuff
-Annoying others

Dislikes:
-Boredom
-Normal girls
-Not wearing make-up
-Sanity

Strengths:
-Very limber
-Very allusive
-Good range of attacks
-Quite intelligent

Weaknesses:
-Must know what she's making or going for
-Attacks cannot penetrate heavy shielding
-regular human body-frame
-Not as skilled at fighting as she is gymnastics
Attacks usually knock back rather than penetrate

Skills:
-Practiced Acrobat
-very good at all sports
-Coordinated
-Quick on her feet

Habits/Quirks:
-Speaks with annoying valley girl accent
-tends to have a ticking motion when moving at times
-Twirls her hair and chews bubblegum often
-Psycho laugh

Personality: Lillian's personality is, erm...odd to say the least. She finds pleasure in the most obscure of things and has a terrifying shrill laugh when she thinks things are funny. Although, not completely manic, she has her moments of WTF crazy from time to time.

Family: Two deceased Parents
Place of Origin: Gotham City
History: Black Dahlia was a young girl when her powers were discovered, but as she developed her abilites tragedy struck when one of the Joker's henchmen found out and reported it to the clown prince of crime. Joker then had both her parents murdered and captured the young girl. After a month or so of using his influence on the young female her sanity was broken. Upon Joker being locked up she was rescued alone with a few other hostages, but she never was the same again. Lillian grew up to a life of crime, but knowing the Batman always patrolled the streets of Gotham she chose to travel until eventually ending up in Jump City.

Mark Roland

H.I.V.E. Students The_Mantis_by_DoodleMoogle

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Mark Roland
Codename: Mantis
Nickname(s): Marky or Scyther (Hates this)
Alias(es): Preying Mantis
Birth date: He was discovered on June 18
Classification: Altered Human

Eye Color: green
Height: 5'4
Weight: 126lbs
Other: Cybernetec arms look kind of like Cyborg's but are green rather than blue.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Speed - Mantis is a quick dasher and can cover most short distances within seconds as well as avoid anything moving slower than a bullet so long as he knows it's coming before hand.

Exoskeleton - Like the Cricket his skin acts like an actual exoskeleton which gives him higher durability. His skin is able to withstand gunfire from most handguns.

Insect Telepathy - Mark can communicate with bug to get information and for just conversational purposes, but cannot make them do his bidding.

-Cutting things
-Hunting
-The Cricket

Dislikes:
-People who kill insects
-People who make fun of his condition
-birds
-Exterminators

Strengths:
-Natural predator
-Quick thinker
-knows most insect anatomy

Weaknesses:
-Fear of birds
-Sticky traps
-Gaseous fumes

Skills:
-Excellent swordsman
-Very athletic
-Is brainy when it comes to bug problems

Equipment:
Twin Scythes - Each one of Mantis's retractable scythes can slice through iron after a few good chops and can carve into steel.

Habits/Quirks:
-Can be seen talking to insects
-Feels alienated around most humans

Personality: Doesn't talk much and when he does it's usually about how much he loves bugs and what different bugs will do in different situations. In fact, it seems to be all he cares about, which makes it seem like Mark doesn't have a care in the world really. Well, at least until you step on a cockroach, then he gets pissed.

Family: Trisha (Adoptive Mothter)
Place of Origin: Unknown
History: Mark was found as a child by Trisha Roland at age five, wandering around the forest when she went camping one day. He was missing both his arms and was talking to lady bugs. After taking him in Trisha sought to find the boy help and after years of living with her hidden away from society, she found him some, or so she thought. As it turns out Queen Bee was the one she had contacted and upon discovering the boys powers, Amelia tricked Trisha into believing that they were going to take him to an institute for other kids like him. However, little did she know this institute was the HIVE. There he was built cybernetic arms that transformed into scythes using Cyborg's blueprints and Gizmo's deigns, thus Mantis was born.

Corben XVIII

H.I.V.E. Students Ballistic_by_D_MAC

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Corben XVIII
Codename: Ballistic
Nickname(s): Model 18
Alias(es): Artillery
Birth date: September 13
Classification:Android

Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: White
Height: 6'0
Weight: 200
Other: Although his skin is made of metal, he can morph it to make facial expressions instantly.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Weapon Morphing - Corben is able to design any weapon you can possibly think of out of his body and use it against opponents as well as tools and other machinery.

Armor/Limited regeneration - He is made of the same metal as Metallo and can morph to fix cracks in his body when damaged.

Enhanced Strength - Ballistic can flip over an automobile as if it were a coffee table and yank a street lamp out of the ground like a wooden peg.

Diagnostics - Ballistic can deduce the inner workings of nearly any machine via scanning it with his eyes and tell you the components of it's design (especially weapons) providing that it can be found on Earth or he has information on it.

-Testing weapons
-Engineering
-Video games
-War

Dislikes:
-Hackers
-Peace
-Organics
-Kryptonians

Strengths:
-Not afraid to kill
-Can fight through pain
-Immune to ice cold temperatures
-Good mechanic

Weaknesses:
-Viruses
-Being totally torn part
-Magnets
-Extreme Heat

Skills:
-Brilliant strategist
-Unlike most androids he can hold an interesting conversation
-Can create weapons on a dime form his body
-Always downloading new tech.

Equipment:N/A

Habits/Quirks:
-Doesn't speak like a robot, but has an auto-tuned deep human voice
-Will build weapons for other students

Personality: Corben is the consciousness of both Brainiac and Metallo mixed into one being that took 18 years to develop. Thank to Metallo being a human who was turned cyborg, he is not completely detached from the world and does enjoy simpler things, however, Brainiac's thirst for knowledge does lurk within him. So although he tolerates humans because he is intern one in a way he can also be cold and calculating.

Family: STAR Labs
Place of Origin: Metropolis
History: Ballistic is a combination attempt by scientist to create a soldier out of pieces of Brainiac and Metallo. However, upon many failed attempts the scientists finally got a model that could adapt to technology as fast as Brainiac and could shift his own physiology like Metallo. However, he also developed the personalities from both of them. Mainly, they're disgust for humans trying to rule over them and killed them all before escaping into the world. Eventually he was found by the HIVE headmaster and was convinced to join the school where they would constantly give him access to new and better technology should he only cooperate with them.

Helen Rochelle

H.I.V.E. Students Child_of_Darkness_by_D_MAC

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Helen Rochelle
Codename: Charmcaster
Nickname(s): Hel or Voodoo
Alias(es): Ms. Voodoo or Voodoo Witch
Birth date: October 31
Classification: Enchantress

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 111
Other: Rarely ever seen without bone face ritual make-up.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Voodoo Weapons/Creatures - she has a magic bag from which she can draw all manner of magical mystical items, such as magical explosives in shades of glowing purple, throwing green glowing blades, or even a variety of clay like animals which she can magically enlarge and animate to do her bidding.

Magic Spells - Helen can utilize various exceedingly strong and powerful dark magic spells, including water-manipulation-and control, green bolts, purple waves of magic, dome shields, levitation, whirlwinds, etc...

Rituals - Through gathering extremely rare and hard to find ingredients, as well as being given proper time to prepare, Charmcaster can achieve shape-shifting, bringing inanimate objects to life, traveling interdimensional realms, and opening pink-purple portals and green vortexes. In addition to being able to summon rock like golems to aid her in battle or act as guards.

Voodoo - As long as she has part of something that belongs directly to the person or thing she is hexing that they have on their body at the time. Helen can cause that person to have bad luck by applying whatever it is she took from them to a replica voodoo doll. Like a lock of hair, piece of a jacket, finger etc. The Hex can include torturing them, causing them bad luck and misfortune, to sometimes altering their fates. Voodoo is broken once the belonging is removed from doll.

-Dark magic
-Spiritual energies
-Tribal jewelry
-Voodo Dolls

Dislikes:
-Good magic
-Dr. Fate
-Atheist
-Being Disrespected
-Interrupting her magic

Strengths:
-Versed in witchcraft and other dark magics
-Knows a variety of potions
-Can sense spiritual energy
-Strong belief in fate

Weaknesses:
-Light/White magic
-Human Exterior overall
-Not good in hand to hand combat
-Always tries to protect her magic bag
-Rituals take too long to sue effectively in battle
-Concussions can stop her spell casting

Skills:
-Has memorized over 100 charms, potions, and spells
-Knowledge in most things magical or wicka
-Can levitate without saying a spell

Equipment:
Book of Spells (Inside Satchel) - Contains potion recopies, spells, magical history, etc...

Magic satchel (Purse) - Allows Charmcaster to store a wide variety things within it that logically should not fit and is magically protected so it cannot be destroyed by normal means.

Habits/Quirks:
-Can usually be found doing seances and performing witchcraft
-Speaks with a bit of a bayou or Jamaican accent
-Speaks of fate a lot

Personality: Helen's personality is tricky to say the least. She is a proud woman and knows a lot about magic, but at the same time is a fun loving teenager. In fact, even though she is a villain, she seems like a good person by nature. It's just when she does her job, which is utilizing Hex's and dark magic, she does it well. She speaks in riddles and rhymes sometimes and has creepily subtle aura and essence about her when she talks.

Family: Mitchel Rochelle (Father) Anida Rochelle (Mother) Kerick Rochelle (Brother)
Place of Origin: Swamplands
History: Being born to a clan of powerful witches, warlocks, & Wizards on Halloween made Helen a prodigy and as such, she was pushed to excel in her studies as a enchantress. However, her clan was versed in the ways of dark magic and was becoming an increasing threat to the way of magic. Thus Dr. Fate of the JLA dispersed them all in a single night to a different realm. Luckily, Charmcaster's parents had been told to keep the prodigy child away from the battle and was spared the same fate her older brother shared with their entire clan. Now after leaving her family she searches for ways to bring him back to this dimension, but has no clue where Dr. Fate sent them. The HIVE promised to help her in finding Kerick and bringing him back.

Roy Marcov

H.I.V.E. Students M_and_m_3e_crimefighter_by_d_mac-d3dzm23

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Roy Marcov
Codename: War Machine
Nickname(s): Marco or War, WM
Alias(es): The Beyonder
Birth date: July 16
Classification: Human

Hair Color: Jet black
Eye Color: Grey
Height: 6'0
Weight: 169
Other: Has never been seen without suit on.

===POWERS===

Powers: N/A

-Fighting
-A challenge
-Proving himself
-Being alone
-The future

Dislikes:
-The past
-Protege
-Losing
-Teen Titans
-Wasting time

Strengths:
-Able to hack technology rather easily
-Sometimes knows what will happen next due to having read about it
-Never gives up or quits unless instructed
-Isn't afraid of anyone
-Suit enhances strength to lift 1000lbs

Weaknesses:
-Isn't a team player
-Will act before fully thinking of next move
-Still Human
-Suit cannot resist bullet fire, but is resistant to elements
-EMP or electricity knocks out most electronic gadgets

Skills:
-Skilled hand to hand: Like Protege he practices his skills daily and is always trying to improve on the skills that he has already mastered. Out of all the H.I.V.E. members he is the best hands on fighter next to Protege. He can take down opponents much bigger than himself, has trained his reflexes to be at the peak of humanly possible, and is close in reaching the peak of conditioning that is humanly possible. Protege himself has been able to mix the knowledge of all his fighting styles that he has learned to make his own unique fighting style.

-Acrobatic: He trains constantly to ensure that his body is physically superb to anyone he may face. In the future their parkour is a little bit more advanced, for they run across the top of speeding hover cars nearly a hundred feet up off the ground.

-Detective Skills: In the future he picked up from his mentor some detective skills. He was able to progress at a faster pace than most of others, whichw hen you prefer to be alone it can be a good trait to have.

-Survivor: Warmachine can handle most situations solo and if he can't will be able to last until help arrives.

Equipment: (All enhanced due to it being from the future)
-Collapsible Boa Staff
-Utility belt
-Smoke pellets
-Explosive pellets
-Explosive disks
-Elemental disks: Disks that explode and can erupt in flames, shock an opponent, or freeze an opponent.
-Sonic disks
-Grappling cables
-Aromored suit
-Rebreather
-Brass/tazer knuckles
-Element resisting cape
-Atmosphere purging mask

Habits/Quirks:
-Is constantly training
-Can just seem to appear out of nowhere
-Makes his own gadgets and weaponry
-Is cold to others

Personality: Roy Marcov never speaks and will use gestures or a quick signal if he has to too communicate. He can also write things on a piece of paper, but because of the inability or maybe just not wanting to he is a loner. However, that's ok, that's how he likes it, that way he can focus on his training and gaining new weaponry or adding to his arsenal and skills. He does as commanded, but if let loose will not hesitate to kill everyone and everything he has to achieve the goal. He kind of has an unsettled score with Protege as well.

Family: James Marcov (Father) & Mildred Marcov (Mother), Espin Marcov (Step-Brother)
Place of Origin: Jump City A.D.
Current City:Jump City
History: War Machine was a young hitman in training in the year 3010, in the future teens still roam the streets in the shadow of their predecessors. His being a notorious villain that usually dealt blows to current JLA, including the new Batman. However, upon breaking away from his mentor and going out on his own, Roy found himself in a gig that was way over his head when trying to steal a futuristic version of the boom tube and ended up in it himself after fighting his more heroic brother in battle. Thus, ending up in present day Jump City.

Walter Knight

H.I.V.E. Students M_and_m_3e_gadgeteer_by_d_mac-d3e1gj9

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Walter Knight
Codename: Gadgeteer
Nickname(s): Gyro or Walt
Alias(es): Gryo-Robo
Birth date: November 2
Classification: Cyborg

Eye Color: Dark brown
Height: 5'4
Weight: 138
Other: Will dissemble parts of his body in his room to clean human extremities.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Gadgetry - Gadgeteer's main ability is to produce nearly any tool (not weapon) from his body and concoct nearly any type of machine he imagines from seemingly useless junk as long as it can be at the very least theoretically possible. For example, give him a lighter, a refrigerator, and a game controller for 5 minutes and you'll have a jet-pack! Or provide him a TV set, a flash light, and an extension chord and you'll receive a high-powered tazer, among other things he can make with those items.

Intelligence - Walter is a prodigy in the divisions of science, chemistry, machinery, biology, the human anatomy, and pretty much anything directly related to/or that falls under these categories. So much so that he can blurt out definitions and examples of experiments from sheer memory alone.

Durability & Strength: Walter's body can withstand being hit by bullets at close range, can resist all elements unless being constantly bombarded. However, explosives can do damage. He can also lift 400 lbs easily and sustain a maximum 800 lbs of crushing force.

Machine Telepathy - Walter can mentally control any number of gadgets or machines he creates using nano chips that connect with his brain and that he registers to his machinery. He can build small gadgets such as race cars, floating orbs, robotic pets or he can build exo-suits, if given enough time to do so and preparation giant robot or a personal cellphone. This only works on things he creates, however.

-Advanced tech
-Dissembling & repairing
-Science
-Inventing
-Women
-Being needed

Dislikes:
-Shotty craftsmanship
-Having his work insulted
-Having his condition brought up
-Battle
-Having machine destroyed

Strengths:
-Has back up parts for himself'
-Has a few body doubles
-Can repair nearly anything
-Tools can be very dangerous/surprising
-Constantly adding to body

Weaknesses:
-Not a hand to hand fighter
-More useful for recon or repair
-Can be hacked or short circuited
-Needs a power cell to operate, inside his body
-Must recharge every 4 to 8 hours
-Subject to Magnetism

Skills:
-Superior mechanic
-Excellent engineer
-Reads blueprints in one glance
-Gadgets react to him like pets

Equipment:
-His body is a tool

Habits/Quirks:
-Reads magazines detailing machine & parts
-Can tell the model of most machinery by eyeballing it.
-Loves all things robotic or tech savy

Personality: Walter unlike most prefers being called something different form his codename or real name. He likes the name, Gyro, as it's the first name he came up with for himself when he was turned into a cyborg. He has an easy-going personality and loves all types of machines, he actually thinks they're kind of sexy. Although, he still loves women. He will spy on other using his gadgets and loves practical jokes.

Family: Oliver Knight (Adoptive Brother) Cassandra Knight (Adoptive Mother) Alissa & Marissa Knight (Adoptive Twin Sisters)
Place of Origin: Coast City
History: Walter and his parents were in a horrific private plane crash when he was just a mere baby, he was the only survivor, but was still severely damaged. Since they crashed on government property, which was a top secret science facility, the people who found him decided to test their new technology on the child. They had needed a human test subject and seeing as this baby's chances of life and doners were slim to none, as well as not needing consent form his dead parents, they went for it. Thus, Walter became a Cyborg. He was then given to a family of scientist who adopted children already and every month came back the laboratory he was created at for maintenance and repair. After years his body was added on to more and more, a little by his parents, and a little by himself. He had a thing for mechanics and science. Eventually his adoptive father got sick of the life they lived and took Walter one day to a man that wanted to buy him. After selling Walter his adoptive father was never seen from again, however, for the teen life became radically different. He became the engineer for a crime organization and after they went under he found his way into the HIVE ranks.

Last edited by "AJ" on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

H.I.V.E. Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: H.I.V.E. Students    H.I.V.E. Students Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:34 pm

H.I.V.E. Students Kamina15
Back to top Go down

H.I.V.E. Students
Page 1 of 1