Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Vote_lcapDead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Voting_barDead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Vote_lcapDead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Voting_barDead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)

Go down 
+4
St. Jommy
Emmz
Substikyute
Ninja
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Empty
PostSubject: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:44 am

A simple enough storyline.

For individual reasons Heroes, Villains and those in between have all made their way to an island resort that is akin to heaven on earth... only to find themselves surrounded by zombies. Who will get out alive and who will become lunch?

Let's find out shall we?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:53 am

Zombies!!!:O. Haruhi wants to join, she hates zombies so it'll be fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:13 am

Eh, love the game but can't really see super powered people being in that scene. It's just too godmodish for my taste seeing as there are characters who can fly, teleport, turn their skin into stone/metal, and etc. Plus heros don't kill so what would the titans be doing on the island?
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:29 am

If there is any justice in the world, being eaten alive...

Maybe the virus has the side effect of removing the powers of most super powered beings (The expection of which are those who's super power is completely phyiscal to begin with, like Cyborg's super strength and hacking abilities because he is almost completely robotic.)

So while Spidergirl would still be as bendy as a gymnist, have surprising power behind her blows and scale walls, she would be completely lacking her spider sense... maybe even her web shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:01 am

OT: Web-shooting is mechanical... But, I get you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:25 am

This sounds really fun, without her powers Annie would probably be freaked out xD and then be a complete noob when it comes to fighting with guns and objects, may Annie join please? Also, if flying is a power but wings are physical what would that mean? Only those who don't actually have wings would lose their ability to fly? Or would those who are winged simply lose the strength to lift themselves off the ground?
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:06 am

I think those with wings will be unable to fly under their own power, along with those who don't have them.

To be honest, I don't really know why Senshuken would go into a zombie filled hell hole... unless Liz (AKA, Spider Girl) was there and in danger. Otherwise he would just find some way to nuke the island and be done with the whole mess.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Alright, list of people interested so far:

Senshuken
Emma
Haruhi

Maybes:

Liz
Whoever Crazy Moon uses.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:48 pm

I think I could find Kris somewhere in here, like he can't use the EMPs and life drain he relies on so much, only being able to drain from electric sources which may be hard to find on an island over run with zombies. Not to mention he'd have to trust the others, even though he has trust problems. INTERNAL CONFLICTS FOR THE WIN!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Hmm,I can see Toji not being able to summon his weapons or using his electric abilities,but what about his superstrength and speed?Those are his natural skills,other than his martial art talents.And what about resistance to the virus?he's halfdemon,after all.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Goth unable to use his axe's powers or Miskov to only be able to use her martial arts.......I'ma try Goth. (The moment I saw the words "Dead" and "Island" I smashed my mouse to click on the link.)
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:30 pm

If Liz went than Ajay would prob go too. Lance idk really wouldn't have a reason to go unless he went with JaK and/or Grace.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:07 am

So would you all like me to start this thread, or does anyone else want to volunteer?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:53 am

I reckon Toji would have came along with either Jak or Grace.And I'm gonna keep Tojis speed,strength,and skill,if that's all right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:02 am

WAIT! Brianna's coming. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)   Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Island, Titan style. (Sign up.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next